He's gonna die after his third ride isn't he?

He's gonna die after his third ride isn't he?

Darlingfags are actively retarded

are you incapable of understanding dialogue?

When has a main character EVER died in a Shounen anime?

Valvrave

I'm honestly more concerned about her dying.

The show is only 5 episodes so yeah he's gonna die.

nope

Not the main character, but defintely his main love interest I hope not ;.;

Adam

I thought about it a lot and im decided im ready.

I want you to thrust your girthy penis in my ass until you spill your hot seed into mine

please respond, Adam

02 is more likely to die than him.

I hope so, it's too fluffy. The best moment of the episode was that dude who was fucked getting up. That's actually the best character development moment. Ichigo leading was good, the rest of it was fan service

I know last episode was a cuck festival, but that was pretty much superficial cuckery. It wasn't character driven, it was the only move he could make and continue being a beta.
This isn't as good as eva or laggan feels fucking bad man

if there is a god, this will happen.
it needs to.

Proper literature:
>establish set rule
>have character engage in behavior that triggers said rule
>have character suffer consequences of said rule

Anime
>have set rule
>give mc plotarmor, never suffers consequences for his actions
>because he was born special or something something I don't know buy the BDs you fucking weeb

>Weeb
>Buy the BDs that has nothing to do with censorship.
Go back to your Twitch hole.

What the fuck is twitch and who mentioned censorship, you retard? We're talking storycraft.

You're trying to seem of higher intelligence on Sup Forums but you don't even know why people buy BDs in the first place?

Uncensored nipples.
>trying to seem
Admitting to having read even a single book in my life is "trying to seem" intelligent. Where are you from, rural Indiana? Let's all just keyboard smash, why don't we. Wouldn't want to seem intelligent by accident now, would we?

Well no, the issue is that the rule isn't properly established. We don't know why everyone else fails.

This shit happens in a lot of places besides anime, friend. But your point stands.

kamina?

Will Hiro become a man like Simon did in TTGL, or will he remain a faggot until the end of the series?

He’s already became a man, are you even watching?

He has 2 more rides.

My take is he actually does get hurt very bad and grows scared once more. Rinse and repeat.

Tell me Paul Atreides wasn't special when he became the savior of Arrakis, or his son the great worm. Tell me Gregor Samsa wasn't special when he turned into a bug.

Gregor Sansa wasn’t special, it was a manifestation of the absurdity of modernity and more in line with an outward sign of an extant curse than any kind of blessing. Incidentally, Paul was established as special from literally the first chapter, so nothing he did was random. You fucking weebs don’t know squat, and you’ll take any shit your Japanese otaku overlords blast down your throat so long as there’s plenty of teenage orgasm faces in it.

>Paul was established as special from literally the first chapter
Kinda like how Hiro was established as special from literally the first episode?

Nah, probably 12th or 13th, he was in better shape after the 2nd than most midway into their 1st.

I doubt he'll die at all. Although whenever the 3rd ride happens it's gonna be a blast.

I get the feeling that, despite his supposed compatibility with 02, that there will be some kind of repercussion later, like maybe he will start taking damage after more than 3 rides, or if it turns out to be that 02’s emotional attachment to the stamen, Hiro will do something to make her falter, and then he won’t be able to ride like before.

Otherwise it’s just a little too easy

But Valvrave was shit.

* if the emotional attachment to the stamen does matter

Whoops

goku has died many times

Yeah that's likely the case. That, or perhaps Hiro starts to falter after another person on the team dies, and that's also a window for 02 learning to get on well with others besides just Hiro.
I do hope they don't shaft the rest of the cast. Some of them are quite shitty people, but they're good characters. Dickfag and tsuntsun are probably the best couple so far.

I haven’t even seen this show I was just shitting on a bad post.

Hiro was clearly busted up after the first ride, and seemed well beyond winded after the second. He might have plot armor, but he's probably not immune, just a "special case"
He's going to get progressively more braindead until the end, where Zero-Two dies, and he's alone forever, just like at the beginning.
But Zero-Two is best girl, so I hope this isn't actually the case. I want best girl to be happy because she deserves to be happy.

>4th episode in of twenty something.
>Already 2/3rds through possible rides.
I fucking hope not.

Akame ga Kill?

I hope they pull a what the fuck and kill Hiro, and Ichigo and 002 have to pilot instead.

It's probably the more compatible, the less damage.

I like to believe that the guys emit energy and the girls use it to run the mech, with 002's case she just uses a of of energy so she sucks everything she could. For Hiro's case he emits too much power than a girl could register/take, kinda like how early satellites returns 0 radiation on the van allen belt.

>Tell me Gregor Samsa wasn't special when he turned into a bug.
I don't often post this meme but this is a special case

That's a good way of thinking about it. It makes sense.

You don't see any other character turn into a bug, do you?

is this bait or did you actually miss the point this hard?

>02 and MC are special snowflakes
>other characters LITERALLY doesn't matter and will continue to be jobber to show how special MC kun is
>m-muh wings monologues
I don't get the hype
This show is so cliche and predictable it hurts

I hope the other characters get more time and development. It could very well turn bad on that front, but we'll have to see.

pic related

make EPYC

Related meme

>long snake like enemy gets killed like this
One of my favorite tropes

Miles better than franks will ever be

Franxx would have to get a hell of a lot worse to match Valvraves awful second half and that fucking garbage ass ending.

That was really well fucking done.

Franxx is already Shit

It was a truly badass mecha scene.

The fighting scene are good, the main problem is all the Evangelion-Anno pandering shit

I'm more likely to die than him.

I liked it, but it's even better when they get sliced in half.

How long until suffering?

>He's gonna die after his third ride isn't he?
He had his second ride now, it was episode four and we have 20 episodes left. I'm pretty sure he will drive more often than three times.

It reminded me of the one fight from Garo, but then I noticed that it's not quite the same thing. The only other one I can think of is from the first Digimon.

He was a secondary character that was meant to be measuring stick for Simon's growth. He was never the main character and it was obvious with their interactions in the first episode. I don't know how you missed that.

This. Kamina was pretty generic mecha trope of a character who teaches the MC everything he knows and once they get equal, he gets killed off.

>die meme
02 literally went all out and broke a crater and he was just a bit tired after that.

Hell transcend his humanity and become a dinosaur.

>Woman and man kills a penis

>horns WHEN

That might have been what poking him in the head may have started.

When he drinks her milk from her horns

Read and fall into despair

Considering how APE is worried about him tainting 02, she says he has the taste of danger, and the OP being 02 asking if he's leaving her a kiss of death, I'm pretty sure she's the one in danger if either of them are.

>instead of dying the rides become even better and better
>20 more episodes of darling hijinx, cute 002 and Mecha fights
>Strilezia gets more and more powerful
>Shits on Papa and destroys the dino core
002 disappears along with the rest of the Klaxosaurs

good point actually, but they are all cheating with the Bawlz

>He has 2 more rides.
One more ride. Assuming she didn't lie about their first time.

Considering how fucked up Mitsuru was after one, he's clearly not beholden to the same rule.

It's true. But she is evidently capable of holding back. We are yet to see what "all out" really means and why Hiro was unconscious the first time. Granted he took little damage then too.

Today is her birthday apparently.

Gets 1 blue horn from a klaxxosaur shrapnel that breaks through the cockpit at the end of the first cour after this 02 becomes more and more protective of Hiro

Goddam you Imaishi, you stupid piece of shit, stop it.

m-me too!

kek

That's both cute and sad at the same time.

I love this Cocona bullying.

I've got an idea but I can't into editing. Basically turn Ichigo in pic related into something like and in the last panel have her fake horn fall like in

TTGL all over again then?

Original was already posted

Does anyone know if there are japanese subs for ep 4? At the start of the episode the english subtitles say Zero Two has "several" partners who want to ride with her. Does he actually say ごまんといる。 or 50000といる。I'm not that sure how you're supposed to use the first in a sentence so can someone clarify?

when will Papika show up to save her bros?

> Hey Hiro. Let's go practice kissing in the girl's bathroom.
> > But boys aren't allo-
> Here we go! Don't worry darling, I'll be ge...
> > > !!!...
> > ...
> ... This spot is perfect '(^_^)'

Nope, because iron dick to counter 02's vagina dentata.

I love these drawing so much.

That is a very out of character picture of Pina

>DURRR HE'S GONNA DIE

He's going to cum inside and impregnate her on his third ride, you faggots.
This is going to drive her wild and cause her to become more and more motherly and protective over the course of the show.
Final scene is them is inside the sitting room of their comfy cottage on their farm, surrounded by eight beautiful children. The allusion to him dying is him growing old with 002.

>> ... This spot is perfect '(^_^)'

Just like when Kouji Kabuto dies in magma.

Where did this die meme come from anyway?