Stop it onii-sama

stop it onii-sama

I just started watching this. She is single handedly ruining the show. If she wasn't good looking everyone would think she's a right cunt.

>If she wasn't good looking everyone would think she's a right cunt.
Frankly that's the most realistic part of the show.

I hope your wrong, the MC is alright and I'd really like for this show to be memorable.

Just drop it, it's trash. Don't know why Sup Forums wastes time on shitty shows

>and I'd really like for this show to be memorabl
oh dont worry, it is.

Mayuki's character is basically a much sweeter version of Yukino, has the same looks and seiyuu. Its off putting.

>miyuki
my bad

just finished the movie. fucking hell this was bad.

her mother and aunt are milfs, there's no way she would not be good looking.

Agreed. It was like the first two episodes of an entire season. Seriously, what the fuck?

I liked the subtleties that anime only people wont understand. But at the same time it sure can alienate.

the movie simply had horrible structure. it didnt even feel like a feature film. like, hardly anything happens for the first 70 or so minutes, then we reach the climax which lasts about 60 seconds and boom, movie over. no noteworthy world building or information, not a single well animated sequence, nothing. this was quite pitiful to say the least.

His friend got used by the military and died, and he regrets it so he feels compelled to save someone in a similar situation. That's how I interpreted it. Was there something deeper to it?

You would say the same thing about the anime tv series, 24 episodes of just Tatsuya playing security officer at some magic school.

i watched the series and thought it was retarded but fun. its most interesting aspect was in fact the world building and character backgrounds. the magic system in mahouka is pretty damn interesting. why the hell would i watch the movie if i hadnt watched the show?

Tatsuya makes it comedy of the decade

She was their family guardian like he is to Miyuki(until spoiler reveal). She was only one to treat him well, and encouraged Miyuki to be herself and do so too.
She was pretty close to mother figure for Tatsuya, while his actual mother treated him with disdain.
She is also victim of experiments.
There is also paralles to Miyuki and his Mother to Her and Honoka.

Why are her boobs so big?

I don't even like Miyuki but they made her super cute in the movie. Too bad the movie wasn't very good.

Also
>Honoka.
>Honami.