Justice.... LOSS!

Justice.... LOSS!

Jesus I expected 17 or Frieza to sacrifice in order to beat Toppo and whoever left gonna get oneshotted by Jiren. Not its 4 v 1

(Sup Forums is freakishly slow tonight I can't believe my thread is still up)
It was 1v1 at the end there, though it seems like a cop-out that Vegeta is gonna go blue again in the next episode.

in this moment, we are all jiren

>tfw when fucking Dyspo was more impressive then you

Colonel Sanders is such a bitch look at that dude ahahahahaha

It's not fair.

Why doesn't 17 just like lower his power level as low as it can go right as Jiren punches him, so he dies and U7 wins?

Because the two retarded children responsible for countless Genocides would just go "SUGOI UGGU DOKIDOKI DO IT AGAIN"

lol

Cant believe Vegeta didn't job this time.
What does this make? His fifth win in the entire franchise? Only Gohan edges him out in being a jobber.

Because man, they made 17 God tier. Fighting Jiren with the likes of SSB KKx20 Goku and limit breaker Vegeta, or whatever you want to call his new form.

They do get to scapegoat because they were never actually beaten before, just absorbed. They do have literally unlimited energy.

Toppo truly is a pathetic hero.
He gave up his belief really fucking easily.
He didn't feel despair. He wasn't on the verge of losing everything. He literally just got shot in the back once and was like: "Yea fuck Justice".

What a lame character.

Hopefully Frieza will wake up and own Jiren.

>frieza conveniently left out of the preview

is /ourboy/ gonna do it lads?

t. Jiren

>Frieza gets a power up
>Buys enough time for Vegeta & Goku to fuse
>Helps win ToP and becomes a new GoD candidate

Actually the existence of Jiren and him being on the same team as Toppo makes it so that Toppo should never lose faith in Justice and should never give in to destruction.

It's seriously such a lame twist that they came up with probably last second to give Vegeta a nice fight.

>Frieza pops back from that vicious beating like nothing happened

Frieza is truly the toughest DBZ character, not counting regenerating faggotry

Where is this narrative coming from?
The only way it makes sense to me Is if Jiren despises the GoD for killing or something, but he seems willing to get U7 erased so I don't think it's a moral thing. The more we see of Jiren the less justice even seems to be something he cares about.

Well he congratulated U7 for making it that far without abandoning their ideals and called Toppo pathetic for doing that

Wait, what?

>toppo keeps saying justice this justice that
>finally admits that he cant really call winning or even fighting in the tournament "justice" because that isnt true or even accurate
>its about survival
>a primal, natural law that doesn't care about your concept of justice
>stops pretending to be virtuous and admits hes just doing what he can to insure his universe survives
>clearly becomes stronger

>I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

GOOD EP

I love how just one fucking series ago
>Vegeta so petty sacrificed: pride, family, civilian, etc for that Majin power up just so he could beat Kakarotto
>this ep an entire series later "i'm not giving up shit"
kicks the absolute shit out of fatass
even more so that it was an 180 Vegeta literally used to same attack he used on Buu, I expected #17 and Freeza to KO but NOPE they still in much to my surprise.

however that being said the final eps are OBVIOUS now

1. next ep is death flag for #17
2. no Freeza in preview means he will comeback and provide some support for Goku/Vegeta before goes out
3. Goku and Vegeta will fuse do some bullshit to Jiren but he'll asspull something and k.o Vegeta
4. UI Goku will get another Toriyama handjob and beat Jiren
5. after party ep where they will wish back everyone, Goku spares with Beerus one last time
6. set up for whatever "might" come next or redo End of Z OR straight up retcon the absolute fuck out of GT or setup for some summer movie etc.

Personally I'm hoping he kills a Zeno if not both.

That seems less like justice and more like... well, pride. As you would expect given the team name.

He's part of the Pride troopers is he not? That means that he in some way shape or form was doing work in his universe to fight threats.

We don't know how he obtained his power.
We also don't know if he's disappointed in Toppo for giving up his ideals so easily or for getting defeated.
He does commend U7 for not abandoning their ideals.

This makes me think that Jiren also achieved his power through hard work and determination.
But he could also admire U7 because he had to give up on everything to get to where he is.

dank, good shit

>But he could also admire U7 because he had to give up on everything to get to where he is.
A back story like that is pretty much the last chance to get something interesting out of Jiren, so here's hoping.

Alright so they rewish everyone back.

Now we're exactly at the same point we were before the tournament.

GoD haven't been doing their jobs and Zeno still wants weak universes gone.

So is the problem really solved?

Why do they keep bullying frieza?

Jiren NEVER kills his opponents. Think about that for a second. That requires substantially more strength than just defeating an opponent. It also requires a lot more time and work. Jiren thoroughly believes in the potential of all life, just like Goku, too.

Why isn't he the main character? Why isn't he going to win?

Unlimited stamina/ki/energy is not the same as unlimited PL

which is bullshit if they are so strong they wouldn't have got beat by Mirai Trunks when he went back, they sure as hell shouldn't have been weaker than fucking imperfect Cell.

hey whats up jiren?

I don't think the wish is what will save the universes. The Zenos will just come out thinking it was an entertaining show and want to turn it into a regular thing. Which requires keeping the universes around so they can continue training to become stronger than each other.

>Unlimited stamina/ki/energy is not the same as unlimited PL
Never said it was
And it's explicitly stated they were weaker in future trunk's timeline, so clearly their power level is flexible. When they fought in DBZ they were basically newborns, by DBS 17 has had time to train and adapt. And they WERE more powerful than Frieza with no training.

>Why isn't he going to win?

Because Toei needs their franchise cow Goku to win so they'll turn Jiren into a cocky asshole who trashes his own teammates (friendly reminder even Dyspo and Goku were shocked at his mean comment) and boasts about his power with an arrogant smirk, all so the spics and kiddies have a "villain" to root against.

Power level has been discarded as the garbage concept it was, focusing more on fighting style which I really like

It seems inconsistent that the easy going 17 would retire to a life of simplicity but still train constantly. Did he really need to have powers rivaling a god to defend off some poachers?

Jiren didn't even want to goddamn compete in the tournament because it wasn't justice. He just wanted to continue doing Justice stuff in their universe and if it got eradicated, so be it.

yes because the poachers had guns

>focusing more on fighting style which I really like
If this was true they wouldn't have characters pulling new forms out of there ass

I liked it when Jiren kicked Goku.

Easy going? He was all about thrill seeking. He didn't become a park ranger to chill out.

Where are the Vegeta´s haters at?

Raditz was bulletproof.
GOKU was bulletproof in DB original.
17 is mostly goddamn metal.

They are really making Jiren the underdog with him outmanned.

Are they setting up for something?

>17 is mostly goddamn metal.

>Sugoi Sugoi, Doki Doki! Let's do that again sometime.
>Y'know, since You DELET all these universes, there are no fighters left to ever repeat this tournament.
>DO NOT WANT!
>It's cool football-chan, ima gonna wish em all back with these balls, yo.
>Sugoi SUGOI, GOKUCK'S THE BEST!

He's a cyborg made from an ordinary person (named Lapis), who likely has a PL of MAYBE 10. He's probably mostly chrome

Does Krillin even call his wife by her name? Does he even know?

speedreaders/anime only think they are androids which would be all metal when in reality they are CYBORGS they just enchaned humans which brings me to Yeah ain't that some shit? so all Tien, Yamcha and Krillin need is to have Phd.Briefs/Bulma throw some shit in them and they'd be able to rival Goku/Vegeta? that is absolute garbage and I really hate the anime for this I can't wait to see how the cyborgs do in the mange because this showing for them both has been absurd.

17 is punching some poachers in the face maybe lifting an elephant or two while TWO SAIYANS WITH ZENKI BOOST ON BEERUS HOMEWOLRD ARE LIFTING GORRILION TON BLOCKS DAILY, fucking stupid to believe he should be keeping up.

Fuck that faggot

Didn't the Ultra Tax Evader say in some interview that it's actually Nanomachines, son?

I know he's a cyborg you stupid bitch. Given their abilities over a normal person and that they have an INFINITE ENERGY ENGINE inside their bodies they're likely significantly robotic.

>Vegeta's totally out of energy now!
>Is blue again in the preview
What did they mean by this?

>They are really making Jiren the underdog with him outmanned.
Yeah the guy casually fending off goblue and bluevegeta at the same time sure looks like he's in a DAI PINCHI

>turns Goku back to base form
that was fucking retarded, completely normal Jiren kick and blame he's crippled again.

but oh no somehow next ep both he and Vegeta get blue back

Toei is just throwing years of logic out the window, PL don't matter , now having no Ki just means you gotta suck air for like 2 secs then you can powerup back to your highest for with absolutely no stamina loss what-so-ever.

>GoD haven't been doing their jobs and Zeno still wants weak universes gone.
Top 3 get to survive?

toriyama is getting old. give him some slack that he forgot about the previous episode

>Frieza not mentioned after Vegeta blows up
>Nobody worried about Frieza
It's like it's an unwritten rule that Frieza doesn't matter so long as the others are safe. He's going to bullshit a victory, isn't he?

Couldn't hate this motherfucker anymore. Yeah I get Toppo giving up on justice was bad but it's not like it was an easy thing to do. It's funny but I really felt bad for my boy Dyspo there.

Can Jiren do anything to look more menacing? I just don't feel the excitement for this final fight.

>He's going to bullshit a victory, isn't he?
>only goku and vegeta left
>time runs out
>lol guess it's a dra-
>p-please listen to my deal

Right here, fucker.

Heroes spoiled the final three back July.
He's probably gonna bullshit his way through, while 17 and Jobeta get probed. Then support Gocuck against Jiren, before bullshitting a sneak win, after everyone thinks he's out cold.

Vegeta should have died, the fight was actually pretty hype until it was revealed there were actually no stakes

It was nice to see the footage from DBZ though, even if it only highlighted how ass the animation in Super is

>At the end of it all it's a draw between Jiren and Goku
>They KO each other
>Frieza who was just hiding is declared winner.
>Beerus Hakais him before he gets to make his wish because fuck Frieza.

Frieza is going to betray Goku and offer jiren the win but jiren will say no because justice

I hope he does. Only for Jiren to break his head with a punch.

the freeze better pull off something bigger than becoming a GoD. So far it wasn't worth replacing a sleeping Buu.

Frieza would have to be some kind of ultra moron to think he could sway Jiren of all people, at least Dyspo seemed to have some kind of wavering moral line with how smarmy he came off until I REFUSE

Sure thing, dipshit

Buu would have been such a power player with all the crazy powers and regeneration he has.

The time that they can keep their forms up is getting shorter, and the Universal Law of Anime Time dictates that a few seconds could stretch out to a whole episode, this makes it seem like the Saiyans can keep going Blue repeatedly

best thing is if you needed to give him a handicap he'd just start being his typical brat self when the fighting takes too long
>Buu hungry!

He would probably replace maji kaiokek or whatever the goop guy who got ONE PUNCHED was called.

Remember when SS3 was done, it was done for the rest of the fight? Even at the beginning of tournament Vegeta only used regular super saiyan to conserve his stamina. Yet with goku he's just going from form to form like nothing.

Sure I get that SS Blue is about ki control, but fuck they just keep going back to it like nothing.

i better not see the words 'vegeta' and 'jobber' in the same fucking sentence in my goddamn life
he won, using the same attack that didn't kill buu almost literally 20 years ago. i for one love the callbacks this show is using, nostalgia rush that feels somewhat genuine. piccolo being the one who remembered the attack, the struggle against HAKAI, vegeta breaking through and actually beating the buff lorax
fuck you, this show is fun. maybe not the citizen kane of anime, but if you aren't having fun, you're either a contrarian or a straight up faggot

Other than "muh promise to Cabba" in the speech everything else was ace, because fuck Cabba.

yeah, but he would be sleeping

>but if you aren't having fun,

I have fun with it, but man is the pacing awful. The fight against Toppo should have been longer and much more dramatic. He's the penultimate opponent and he gets like 10 minutes of screen time and quickly knocked out.

Same with dyspo. Even Caulifla and Kale got more.

As much as I hated Zamasu/Black at least it was a paced a bit better.

Why not wish for the erased universes to be brought back and merged into one mega universe.

The mortal level will be #1 at that point probably.

He should care about trunks, bulma, bulla more than fucking cabba

This was the first time his own universe morality came into play, when it should've been there since the beginning

>he calls back to bulma, trunks and his new baby (which i already forgot the name of)
>the dramatic theme plays where roshi was going to 'die'
i thought it would be a double KO, with vegeta beating toppo, but actually dying to his own attack (which would be legal under the rules). sure, he didn't die thanks to his fanbase, but man that was a great moment. the cabba part i understood because he now has something he didn't have with a family, a pupil, one who is a pure blooded saiyan.
ill agree there, but rebut that its only because there are >four minutes left. they HAVE to rush shit because the show is ending 'for good'
he calls to bulma and trunks first though..

>he calls to bulma and trunks first though..
only in this episode, the last 4 of the series

he called to cabba when he first transformer into SSB2

transformed*

APOLOGIZE

>Jiren reaches full power
>Entire void shakes
>Opens a double omni portal that tears the multiverse
>Reveals an alternate tournament of power being held in an alternate multiverse
>N-NANI?
>Evil laugh emits from within the portal
>The bodies of alternate El Grande Padre and Zeno are thrown onto the ground
>I-IT CAN'T BE
>El Hermano steps out
>"Heh I see you are still not done here kiddo"
>Jiren is seen visibly shaken in anger
>Tries to attack El Hermano
>"Pshh you're still 1x10²² years to face me"
>El Hermano stops all of Jiren's attack with his finger
>"How many times must I tell you brother, the Super Duper Dragonballs will be mine"
>El Hermano one punches Jiren in the gut and he kneels over
>NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL SUPER
>Goku, Vegeta and Jiren are seen going ultra instinct to team up against the new threat

100 eps late manlet prince finally jo-
he did alright

and he does that because its the most recent (and most prudent, since his pride as a saiyan trumps his new role as a husband and father). if he knew cabba at the time of buu, its very likely cabba would have gotten a call out before vegeta blows himself up. his pride trumps everything else, he cares about bulma and trunks mostly because they represent a new generation for his bloodline.
i wont, mainly because ive been rooting for him since the beginning. kinda new he would get a form different form goku's, since vegeta is tired of always being in his shadow

what's her real name

Oh wow, Meguca Magica Jobeta beat a second fiddle, mini-villain for once. I can understand why you jizzed so hard, he didn't legit beat anyone in years.
What was his last legit victory? Frost in 2015 and then Pui Pui in 1994?

Lazuli which doesn't matter it's a manga only thing and they don't even call them by those names there.

the question you should ask is why has Jiren suddenly become beatable just because everyone needs him to be now

like now everyone is fighting on his level and landing hits on him for literally no reason

REMINDER: THE PRINCE HAS BEEN AT GOKUS LEVEL/BEYOND IT ALL SUPER

it's not manga only, it came from toriyama Q&A

lazuli. 17 is named lapis.
his last actual win was yes, versus frost in the last tournament. but was toppo really a second fiddle? he's literally what, the third strongest fighter in the tournament (behind jiren and goku)? toppo beat 17 and frieza somewhat easily, and vegeta beat him by using all of his 'remaining stamina'
plot, yes, but also because goku and vegeta were fighting him together, something he hasn't had to deal with the entire tournament. add to that both of them attacking off sync, jiren just can't keep up with the weird attack patterns

Damn, I thought Jiren was just the silent good hero type, but he seems like kind of a douche.