Why does this series go out of its way to show her suffering? It literally has happened each episode. Its not fair

Why does this series go out of its way to show her suffering? It literally has happened each episode. Its not fair

if we want to get real tinfoil here, it is all an elaborate set up for Yabuki to get back at his ex wife

It's ok, we are going to have the last laugh.

The character designer, the same one in Toradora and Anonatsu, has a thing for the blue haired loser.

She was supposed to be his soul partner.

But Hiro failed and given up on that. However she still feels like he should have been hers

Are people actually fucking letting themselves get triggered by this show?

How can she even recover after this?

It's a ruse, she has to suffer now because 02 is going to die halfway through and she'll win in the end.

I'm hoping she moves on from Hiro.

Wtf I thought this anime was about heteronormativity

>Childhood friend
Even when they win, they lose.

But it seems he favors Ichigo in manga.

Because it makes my dick hard.

She is thinking about how she supported Mitsuru out of the hospital room (he had his left hand over her shoulder), not about Ichigo.

Is this NTR? Should I read it?

Well, it's Episode 4 and she's pretty much hit her low point. She can only go up from here or die.
Whatever happens, I hope there's no contrived bullshit where she gets mortally wounded and gives Hiro x 02 her blessing with her dying breath

To make the other slut look "stronger"

I'd recommend it, but they already broke up before the start of the novels.

user pls

Homosexuals, pls

They actually did a good job dealing with everyone's issues though.
Ichigo has reaffirmed her role as responsible leader. Miku and Zorome are still getting well. And Ikuno can take it from Mitsuru well now.

Now we will probably get the episodes that will focus on each pair while plantation 13 is on its way to kiss with plantation 26.

I knew there was a closet homo in the group.

because she wants the alpha dick, but is more compatible with the nice nerdy dick

this is a lesson for women to not chase after men that will cause them problems

Wait, is this made from the author of Black Cat and illustrator of to love ru?