Kosuke Fujishima

>had a wife and kid
>also had a long term mistress whom he promised he would marry once he divorced his first wife
>started flirting with a 10/10 cosplay supermodel on twitter
>knocked her up
>divorced his wife
>ran out on his mistress
>married the 20 year old 10/10 cosplayer

>the 53 year old Ah! My Goddess mangaka did all of this while he was cucking the ever living fuck out of hundreds of thousands of otaku and tricking them into falling in love with drawings for 30 years

Is it even possible to get any more BASED than Kosuke Fujishima?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4700599/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectodysplasin_A_receptor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>supermodel

Alpha. As. Fuck. Bro.

>NTR'ed his wife
>NTR'ed his mistress
>NTR'ed his fans

He is probably the most based manga-ka ever.

Only underaged losers like yourself think that there is something based about fucking and impregnating other women while being married. He's a great father my man, really good role model.
Don't breed or better yet, kill yourself OP.

honestly this.

this

SEETHING waifufag

Holy shit, you sound like a soyboy from reddit

based

>belldandy enjoys being spoiled
>urd knew the truth and wanted to fix it.

....so sluts be better than wholesome appareance sluts?

And for a 53 year old he looks fine as fuck. Araki got some serious competition.

Take a look in the mirror, this is what you sound like.
>Fucking beta reddit soyboys only wanting to fuck their wife
>Real alphas spread their seed and have side chicks while married

>calling someone against cucking a soyboy
wut

well 'write what you know' rears it's sadly ugly head yet another time hey.

In a couple years alimony is gonna fuck him so hard he wouldn't know what would have hit him.

Well alpha male terminology comes from the animal world - obviously it's an alphamale-like behaviour to breed as many favorible females as possible.

He's the supreme degenerate.

Jesus where did he find the time for this shit aren’t Mangakas basically dying from working too much? Was he fucking, eating cheating at the same time?

NTR is the nigger of genres

>10/10

Yeah, basically. Weak "men" with low testosterone are the ones who wanna be all monogamous due to lack of options. An alpha slams and rams every woman who strikes his fancy as nature intended.
Women can't be cucked. They like it when their man cheats.

That study was later debunked by the same guy who wrote it. Also it was wolves he was researching.

>Women can't be cucked
yeah, and black people can't be racist, right?

Acting like a nigger is not 'alpha'. Kill yourself degenerate.

Post pics of the cosplayer

>as nature intended
Male hyenas get their cocks impaled by female hyenas' giant clitorises.

Never got the soyboy meme. If soy had so much oestrogen to actually have a effect on males why don't all Asian women have big boobs?

something something superior white genetics

Non-equivalent. Women are happy when men cheat because it indicates that other women were willing to risk their precious eggs for his sperm. Pre-selection 101.
Infidelity was the standard in western civilization for millenia. Any man who could afford it kept a mistress or mistresses. Even the fucking Popes. Stop being such a redditor. A wife is meant to care for your house and make legitimate babies for you.

different genetics respond differently to the the same foods

like how dark people generally can't drink the various milks unless their bloodline was colonized in the past, and how soyboy is a uniquely wipipo condition

>Women are happy when men cheat because it indicates that other women were willing to risk their precious eggs for his sperm

I understand the different genetics respond differently part but for dark people they are only intolerant since their ancestry didn't drink milk from animals...but for Asians many of their foods are soy based so it doesn't make sense to have a 'negative' adaptation to their main foods

Don't ad hom, nigger. It's common knowledge that hoes would rather share a lion than each have a sheep for themselves. There's a reason dudes can never seem to attract lots of chicks when single, and then suddenly get loads of pussy thrown at them once they have a girl. A wedding band is a literal pussy magnet.

but mixed asians don't have big boobs either...

Wasn't milk a staple food for people in the Middle East, India, and Africa?

soy food were for the poorfags

t. Assblasted cuck. Bet you're still mad at belldandy reveal

something something mutts something something not a purebreed

This is old news. Sup Forums already mentioned that Ah My Goddess ended around the same time his affair was made in public.

Author attempted real life harem. Didn't work out so well.

>Africa
>Domestication of animals
No, not it was not.

Sounds like you're either forever alone or had to settle. Sorry youre a beta, try eating less soy

Different regions had different animals milk. Western milk is cow milk which is high in lactose (bad for the lactose intolerant). Cow milk also has other factors that make it different from other species milk (eg. goat milk)

samefag

but rich asians dont have big tits either...

prove it

Stop posting brainlet. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4700599/

Because a gene called EDAR gave them small boobs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectodysplasin_A_receptor

I lost my virginity thanks to Fujishima-sensei.

I got close with my first gf as a young teen because her parents wouldn't let her buy manga so she would come to my place to read, and it was mostly Ah! My Goddess and Slayers when she started. Honestly I wasn't that interested in the former but continued to buy it because she read it.

gotta spend on her to get it that puss
the game never changes

Experiments were performed on mice which is not always directly correlated to humans. Both asians and native americans have EDAR but native americans have big tits so I dont think EDAR is the main reason (ie. only has a small effect possibly)

>Cheating on your wife
>Breaking your vows at all

Not even going into the "alpha" or "based" considerations, but you actually consider this a quality rather than a heinous act to be scorned at? Do you tell people this?

"Dude, you should cheat on your wife with that 20 year old girl from Project Runway. IT'D BE BASED AS FUCK."

Do you?

Because if you don't, retract that fucking disgusting claim.

Pure Native Americans usually have small tits, and most people who identify as Native American nowadays are mixed with white and likely to be heterozygous for EDAR. But tits are a complex trait, so EDAR would just be one part of the story anyway.

You sound like a proud father of your wife's son.