High school dxd hero

posted on here a while ago and back to ask the same question. who is your favourite dxd waifu and why is it akeno? ogre picture included is irrelevant just need an updated s4 dxd pic

This art is horrendous, what's up with her face?

Rias used to be beautiful, what happened to her?

Her smooth, toned body is now a bunch of random bony and bulging areas, and she has a bad case of Derpy McSameface.

thats what im sayin my humble frogman

Rias nipples are way too big.

There isn't a DxD that I really dislike but Ravel, Rossweisse and Xenovia are my favorites.

Terrible fucking art, they ruined it.

How did I do? I can't figure out how to fix the nose.

Superb choices.

Threadly reminder that best girl comes next season

The best.

Who?

>xd
Fuck off

waist is too thin.

The show was awful and you'd have had a much better time just bing searching anime tiddies.

is there a discord?

>King Arthurs Imouto
>Super strong Magician
>Aryan

Why haven't you taken the LeFay Pill yet anime only-kun?

She does nothing much in the LN to get out of the "Who?" territory. Kuroka who does not deserve Ise's cock does more.

She's getting a volume soon I believe

I will look forward to it.

Has LeFay been naked around Ise yet?

They ruined my wife's design. Old one was more attractive, sharper, just in general had more of an appeal. The only thing the new design has is they finally gave her eyes the right color, maybe now people will fucking learn to stop drawing her with green eyes.

At least the mobage cards still exist.

How big her mouth actually should be based on that jaw

Anko is a fucking whore

Holy shit, this is loads better already

And people think Hero will be great.

I can't wait that they go full Born. Ishibumi don't want to deal with the anime meetings anymore and watch his shitty kids Gundam anime.

Your mom

gay

The new artstyle is so sexy, I'm finally going to enjoy DxD.

Right, they couls have use the mobage design. Instead we get futa artist to draw the whole cast.

I combined both yours and mine () and made this. Much better than the original imo

Looks better indeed. Sad to know that people being paid for that kind of insult of work.

Almost makes the original look comical in comparison. Now Rias just looks like she has a tiny mouth.

Blame ishibumis great idea to put this futa artist on this important job. Nips like this idea.

>dumb mobileposter
>favourite dxd waifu
Fuck off, retard. Lurk for 2 years before posting.

She looks too fat
And the main problem is the face, not the body
However the art goes in overdetail, especially on the belly, there are way too many details with the bones sticking out all over the place
The original LN art was a lot softer, kind of hard to make it look soft if you add a ton of shadows and try to detail the bones through the flesh
But you can't fix this kind of problem, you'd have to redraw the entire thing
However the mouth is a giant improvement

I don't know, user. I can't look at the original zoomed out without something seeming off. It seems really unnatural, and making her a little chubbier helps this IMO. It could be the way the breasts are spread apart is throwing me off a bit?

This is what she's supposed to look like
That's because either the art-style itself isn't good for this series, or the picture is just bad

LN art looks softer, not chuuby but enough flesh to hide the bones. The new work just made her way too skinny. The bones are sticking out, the chin is too sharp. Like she lost much weight?

She looks like a generic hentai girl

Exactly, look at her shoulders, they're pointy as fuck for no reason
She simply doesn't have enough meat, not only does her belly look like it's sticking to her rib cage, Even her ass and legs don't have enough meat, what the hell
Also look at this pic, it shows that in the S4 poster, the nose and mouth are too far apart, it's not a matter of having a small mouth

They changes the style to make it easier, and presumbly cheaper, to animate. Big surprise, looks like fucking shit in promotional art. If it looks bad in motion as well then they'll have failed on two fronts.

Hope HERO fails.

Isn't this series a pretty big hit?
Why would they need to cheap out on the production?
Didn't they see what happened last time they made a shitty season?
What's the point?
The old anime art was definitely better, even if they fucked up the colors for characters for no reason
Besides, the complaint here is that there are actually too many details, and it just looks wrong, it's got nothing to do with anything else

>Why would they need to cheap out on the production?
Same reason any business skimps on costs when they don't "need" to. For a higher profit. Under the assumption that HERO sells approximately the same as the seasons before it, they'll make a noticeable amount more.

They already had a big drop-off with S3, and it only even sold that much because people wanted S4
If S4 sucks it won't sell
Also look at this, she doesn't look bad here, and this is just a reference design, they can make her look good, what is their problem even?

The 90's anime jaws are back. Disgusting.

To be fair, the artist who draw the picture (the new one) is from someone who draws those magazine stuff. And his/her other works are bad. But it doesn't feel right.

Not wanting her to make her look good I guess. Aka they don't care about DxD and just see the money > Kadokawa.

Something is wrong with the shading as well. It sort of makes her skin look like tanned leather or something.
Wonder what happened that this was approved as official poster art.

isn't she the queen tough?

Which kitty is best kitty.

Big fat cat tats

How are Japanese people reacting to the new art?

I'm just so glad I adore Uno Makoto's works, so the redesigns aren't affecting me nearly as much.

right for pats
left for faps

How can you cancel an anime before it airs?

Because like this S4 will be just trash.