Partially translated manga should be illegal...

partially translated manga should be illegal. I'm sick of starting series and finding out only 10 chapters were translated

Just fucking learn Japanese already.

But I was told Japanese couldn't be learned.

I'm too low iq to even learn german, and 90% of it is just english with slightly different spelling.

It's not a matter of "smarts", it's a matter of dedication.

>partially translated manga should be illegal.
>impossible to just translate an entire manga at once
>thus, any attempt at translation is illegal
Nice work there, son.

>he starts reading series before having all chapters downloaded
literally asking for it, i only read series too big to be dropped or end up without translations (eg op and bnha) or that are listed as complete on whatever group website/irc

> i only read series too big to be dropped
there's plenty of series that have semi popular anime adaptations that dont have fully translated manga, like jormungand and jinroh

dude just spend 5 years learning the runes lmao

>there's plenty of series that have semi popular anime adaptations that dont have fully translated manga, like jormungand and jinroh
that's why i said "too big to be dropped" and made the example of op and not of some fotm shit like those you mentioned

Just get a bilingual girlfriend to read manga to you.

>not doing the basic fucking research before picking up a manga
Mangaupdates exists. Use it.

>manga is completely scanlated
>only one group did that series
>everything is duwang tier

>that's why i said "too big to be dropped"
so you exclusively read big shonnen shit? No manga worth reading, with maybe berserk being the only exception, is too big to be dropped

smarts and attention span are the same thing. adhd is just a clinical word for stupid

>first few volumes have a god-tier translation
>scanlation team changes in the middle, some terms and localization styles changes but it's still decent
>suddenly the last few volumes are done by a shit-tier JP->KR->ENG translation with comic sans font, incomprehensible Engrish and blurry scans

>so you exclusively read big shonnen shit?
the "too big" rule applies only to ongoing series, there are plenty of good mangos that got completely translated, maybe even years after the end

>get jap gf
>she reads the japanese chapters in japanese

>90s manga
>American release stops after 2 volumes
>scanlations stop after several chapters
>there's an official English release in Singapore by a defunct company and you can't even find used copies anywhere on the internet

dude, i hated that shit when raijin was putting out those nice as fuck color hokuto no ken books

i have them, i think they only go up to 8 or 10 and then stop

Reminds me of dragonball scans. Apparently it went through like 5 different groups, only 2 of which were good.