Beatless

After i read the novel.
This show is more fit for Netflix-style schedule(release whole season at once), because first few chapters=first few anime episodes are indeed boring, but at least you can keep reading the novel immediately since the novel is only 1 volume, but for typical TV anime schedule, people have to wait whole week for the next episode, and of course it end up so many people say something like it's boring, or thought a foreshadowing scene as plot hole, even though the anime so far is 100% following the novel.

Basically this is Sagrada Reset again, but just like Sagrada Reset, Beatless will getting from start to end adaption, so i guess that's that.

I think Re:Creators recently had the same issue. People who marathoned it tended to have more positive opinions than the weekly crowd.

Re:Creators is basically too much talking, that's it.

re:creators was still wasted potential, but i guess it's like a bandaid where if you rip it off fast the stinging goes away fast and then you forgot you ever even had a scratch. that's re:creators, a scratch you forgot about. Sluteora really should've written in an onsen or a beach episode.

if beatless' plot was humans revolting against being ruled over by machines then it might pick up in a real jarring way compared to "lets all be analogue hacked by Lacia wearing cute dresses and behaving idolishly!"

Hey gais, dunno if this has been suggested yet but what if doujin titled "ANALogue Hack"

rolling stoness

Lacia's final target is let every hiE become free.
The fashion show idol part will still have something to do with later plot, since it's part of her plan(otherwise she can easily hack the server and delete her profile, i mean she's hiE after all).

Post yfw Beatless becomes AOTS by the end of its second cour.

>like Sagrada Reset
So it's shit then?

>doujin
It's doujinshi.

Do hie even have anal?

Its called beatless because the robogirls don't have heart beats

I can understand the slow pace making people impatient but I find the world building genuinely engaging.

Was the spoiler that MC kills himself true?

The Whoss

Shouldn't it be Heartless then?

>Sagrada Reset
Hoping for comfy threads, then.

Are they going to kill off the sister eventually? She's fucking annoying.

She won't be killed, but she will become irrelevant in few episodes later.

My friend says it's the best show this season and he keeps recommending it to me. But I know for a fact his taste is abysmal. So, is this thing actually worth watching?

was using it as a bastardized shortform

If not, the owner/"owner" does.

I watch it with my friend together just to laugh at it, and he describes it as "The Room" of anime.

Oh I see, it's so bad it's fun. My friend loves it genuinely though, to him it's not so bad it's good, it's just good. He's just that kind of guy.
Maybe I'll give this a shot sometimes, when I'm in the mood for trash. Thanks.

HAHA
GOOD ONE

I can't speak about original shows, because well, the story is original, but for adaption shows, i can say this one have best story if we talk about source material.

Nigger, i re-watched Mekakucity actors and thought it was just bad instead of terreble. And large part of that was for BD release fixes. Name a show that doesn't feel better then binged, rather then watched weekly.

basically any slice of life/CGDCT show without a plot

Most original shows.

Spanish guitar.

I really like that music.
Is the OST released?

It's already AOTS, like every other anime i watch this season.

>handholding
Jesus christ, spoiler that shit!

Valvrave (better, not meaning good)
Kill la kill

VVV was always good, what are you talking about?

>because first few chapters=first few anime episodes are indeed boring

But they're not. Outside of the fucking moronic "analogue hack" nonsense. Like real talk, who the FUCK thought that was an okay thing to write? who wrote that and then said "yes this isn't fucking stupid and in no way could this be said better by not inventing gibberish terminology"

I honest like the story despite being quite generic.

It's social engineering done by robots.

I know what it is. I get the idea. It's a fucking stupid term for it.

See
Analogue hack is everywhere in this show anyway, every time the Lacia-class hiE talks=analogue hack is happening, it's like the one ring.

It's not really any more retarded than the term "social engineering" in the context of information security.

So why feel the need to invent a bollocks term for it instead of just using the actual, real term?

Because social engineering is done by humans. The author probably wants to differentiate the two, as well as show the unique things only AI can do.

????

If it's a thing we can do, it's not unique, what are you even talking about? nothing novel was presented. It's just regular social engineering.

The definition of the term in the show is basically androids winning trust from humans by using human-like actions. Humans can't do it by definition.

It was to do with the manipulation, not just winning trust.

Which is a thing we have plenty of words for already, it's just trying to add technobabble for the sake of technobabble.

There isn't a single anime that wouldn't benefit enormously from releasing the whole season at once.

I don't really see the issue. It's a simple, funny. and maybe even intuitive (as we see more examples) term for a certain phenomenon introduced in this work of fiction. Maybe you should complain to the IT industry first for stealing "social engineering" from political science and psychology, or for coming up with a dozen different names for malware and the internet.

It's not funny. And it's not very simple or intuitive to me, I was just confused when they first mentioned it, and if your term needs explaining to be fully understood it's not very intuitive. It's just dumb.

Would follow into battle.

Why redjuice designs always look so awful?

>and if your term needs explaining to be fully understood it's not very intuitive. It's just dumb.
Go explain term "social engineering" to someone from 19th century. Anime takes place in future. Obviously future will have new terms that would require explanations.

Completely wrong. I bet you didn't watch Madoka live.

We operator now.

Have you already told your parents that you're gay?

Watching one episode a week is more fun. Easier to digest too, I immediately forget a show after marathoning it.

Hah, I knew it was secretly AOTS!

>Go explain term "social engineering" to someone from 19th century.

The terms social and engineering both existed back then, they could infer the meaning reasonably well.

>That doesn't even seem possible If you think about it with body organs, cartilage and bones. I mean I'm no doctor or anything, but that was like one clean chunk

Why is there so many stealth good anime this season?

>The terms social and engineering both existed back then, they could infer the meaning reasonably well.
So social engineering is building society? Like someone uses his knowledge to create perfect society? Yeah, I think I understand.
Wait, it's completely different.

>pic
I had a bookmark to a completely outdated site so I forgot about it, thanks.

This season has been disappointing, but Beatless won't beat Yuru Camp

Anime isn't a competition, there's no need for a title to "beat" another.
No, whatever salesfags say doesn't count either.

Would you let hiE to control your country?

When will this guy get his robot waifu?

Is she important?

>There isn't a single anime that would benefit enormously from releasing the whole season at once.
FTFY

>Watching one episode a week is more fun. Easier to digest too, I immediately forget a show after marathoning it.
That's fucking retarded, how many fucking times have you experienced "oh shit that episode came out 2 days ago huh, ahh well fuck it"? Because it's more common for people to get behind in shows

If you're not watching something because you missed one episode, then you probably didn't like it very much.

I know but that shit is far too common here so I don't why you're acting like it being weekly negates the chances of a show being dropped or being forgettable

Would you a robot? I'd a robot.

Re:Creators is a series that gets you a lot of value for a rewatch.

>Kouka-chan will never bully you

Yeah, very important to IT chad.

Can we all agree Kouka is the best girl?

Is four eyes going to fuck Kouka?

it would be great

I'm a bit worried that she might warm up to him and later end up sacrificing herself or something. They're much more interesting than the main couple which is basically composed of a guy without personality and his perfect onee-san.

Or the guy saving her for x reason even though he "hates" HiE.

Was genuinely surprised by the first ep for the series, so far the series has been good. Might be the underrated series of the season.

The only reason to watch this is for the HIEfus. The show is slow and boring as fuck.

Is There any snu snu scene un the novel?

MUH

Do they have pussy?

I sure hope so.

Those are some thick as fuck legs

The political science term is completely different from the one used in IT. I don't think you actually know what Social Engineering means.