"How Pathetic. I expected more from you"

WHAT A FUCKING PRICK!

I want this cunt to get his ass kicked so badly now. I thought he was just quiet but he's slowly showing the traits of a douchebag instagram model. talking all that shit bruh he needs to be put in his place.

TO BE FAIR
Toppo wasnt channeling his power properly, he was too erractic

He’s right though. How do you get GoD powers and still job to fucking Vegeta?

reminder that if you don't agree with jiren, you're a faggot

>throw away your ideals for a massive power boost
>lose to jobgeta
He deserved it

Saying the truth is justice.

Very abusable image

>Jiren being a smug asshole
Now is official that he will ultimately lose.

Retards, even though it was hakai energy his power level wasn't anywhere near someone like Beerus's. He was probably only more stronger than someone like Sidra, who was even scared of Frieza. So it's absolute shit tier amongst the gods.

We Know Jiren would probably be able to take on most Hakaishins with the exception of Beerus, the fox nigga, and the fish dude.

>Retards, even though it was hakai energy his power level wasn't anywhere near someone like Beerus's. He was probably only more stronger than someone like Sidra, who was even scared of Frieza. So it's absolute shit tier amongst the gods.

>We Know Jiren would probably be able to take on most Hakaishins with the exception of Beerus, the fox nigga, and the fish dude.

Freeza was able to hold God energy, but not Toppo's God energy. Toppo can't be as weak as you might be thinking.

Does anyone else feel like Jiren's personality is all over the place.

>I thought he was just quiet but he's slowly showing the traits of a douchebag instagram model
You're projecting a lot. Who gives a shit about toei writing too.

you guys know you have your own thread right? there are literally fucking more than 10 dbz threads on Sup Forums right now. go to your containment thread

who cares? youll watch this shit no matter how shitty the writing is

Based Jiren

He's way too over-confident. I mean unless he starts knocking people off, he's outnumbered which means he shouldn't be dicking around, if times runs while U7 has more members out he loses no matter how strong he is.

fuck off nobody gives a shit about your fan service threads.

He's had countless opportunities to just knock everyone out since the beginning and be done with this shit. Instead it's "come".

retarded ayy lmao is retarded.

>Throws your ideals and values for a power up
>Still jobs without managing to toss anyone out
What do you you think he’d give him a thumbs up for that shit

Well yeah, the shit writing is what makes it enjoyable to watch

he's right tho
not even being a GoD candidate could make Toppo worthwhile

>Toppo needs this to survive
>bejita bitches that this is throwing away his values
>somehow overpowered destruction itself because he got pissy

pffffffffffffffffffff

toppo lost sight of himself and his ideals. and lost to begeba. jirens probably disappointed that toppo threw away JUSTICE which jiren probably cares a lot about. at least in the manga jiren seems like a 100% good guy superhero

Manga Jiren seems a lot more humble.

>Toppo goes on and on about justice.
>Jiren also probably believes in justice as well if the manga is anything to go on.
>Toppo decides to "abandon" justice and become a GoD.
>Claims Justice is pointless if the universe is about to be erased.
>Essentially abandons his ideas for more power.
>Still loses and eliminates no one.

Jiren was right. He was pathetic.

good desu, toppo's destruction ass pull was stupid and im glad he jobbed to a jobber.

>abandons his ideas

Meant ideals.

I swear the dick gets bigger every time I see the picture

That wasn't Jiren saying that, it was El Hermano.

> SSB Goku on par with Golden Freiza
> Golden Frieza can tank small hakais
> SSBB Vegita on par with SSBKKx20 Goku
> can tank very big hakais
I was hoping it was a power independent technique thing that Frieza had figured out, but as far as consistency goes I don't see a problem

It wasnt his power that was the issue, its how he utilized it. He basically spammed Hakai over and over. Which worked on 17 and Frieza, but he didnt change his strategy with Vegeta at all, even when his Hakai was getting slapped around like nothing.

His solution? Just make a bigger fucking Hakai. Thats pretty shit from someone personally trained by a GoD

Alright, this tourament has four minutes left and it's what's left of U7 vs Jiren. How do you think the following episodes will go down?

127: Frieza is either unconscious or eliminated during this one. 17 might almost get dropped out in U7's defense
And that's about it for now....

Goku and Vegeta's power is all over the place. It's nothing new.

how is it that caulifla is more fun than goku even though they're almost the same kind of person

It canon that Beerus had to use 70% of his power just to beat Super Saiyan Red Goku. Beerus would get his ass drilled now by Vegeta and Goku, even by Toppo.

4 mins left
He has to eliminate 4 people (though he may forget about frieza)
Pretty sure next ep 17 goes, ep after vegeta goes, then frieza

Yeah I know.
He goes from blank punching robot to asshole to arrogant good guy every few seconds.

That's never been true at any point in DBZ. DBS is where they just said FUCK IT and wrote it by the seat of their pants,.

>Literally a GoD
>0 ringouts

Jiren is right tho

Everyone will drop except Goku who will master ultra instinct and he'll defeat Jiren.