Kills of the best character carrying the whole show early

>kills of the best character carrying the whole show early
>they actually expect me to continue watching with that dweeb and slut left
DROPPED

okay

Seriously though this entire show is overrated.

okay

Kamina was shit, and the fact that the show never stops sucking his dick even long after he dies is the worst part about this show.

Gurren Lagann couldn't exist as a story without Kamina dying.

>kills of the best character
Simon doesn't die tho

Literally this.

Now go learn a bit of English with the amount of time you saved from dropping this show

Muh self insert.

Fuck off, Kamina as a badass.

Keep watching OP, the show is about the dweeb coming into his own.

>self-inserting into a character in the first place

>tfw like Kamina
>tfw series gets better after he dies

>Literally isn't saying anything about anything

agrees somehow

bait/10 made me bite

You made the right choice, OP- people hate to hear it, but it really was all downhill from there.

>Simon gets even less interesting after he mans up
>Yoko gets benched in favor of a moeblob
>mech designs get steadily worse and the cool post-apocalypse aesthetic gets phased out in favor of generic SR shit
>Rossiu goes full retard post-timeskip

Aniki wa shinda

Haha typical Sup Forums, falling for usual bait again. I'll see you next year.

hot opinions itt

Not really. Except for early anime fans, no one takes it seriously.

kek

Kamina is a fun and interesting character but you shouldn't watch this just for him

if only Kircheis was live

I think what hurts more is how they effectively replaced him immediately with Simon's love interest
Don't get me wrong though, show is still great, but the way they pulled that off was such bullshit

>rewatch the show

yes you are right. i guess we were all younger back then and slopped it up

Nia is love, Nia is life.

And they replace him with a mary sue

fuck that

I will never understand people who like the first half more.
It has some of the shittiest and episodic episodes, rosseiu village, spa and the episode right after it, EPISODE FUCKING 4.

Meanwhile, the second half actually has a compelling plot, pretty interesting political theme for a supposedly stupid show and ofcourse great character moments all the way to the end.

>Best character
that isn't Viral

Ya, hindsight wasn't kind with that show. Used to like it when I needed muh insert fix

>badass
>Dies like a little bitch

CG is the only show I know that got more accepted and generally better over time.
Fast pace, the SOL episodes and especially R2 all seem like they are much more liked nowadays.

Meanwhile, TTGL, Haruhi, K-ON, FLCL, Death Note and a bunch of '00 shows have lost their charm in the community. They are still liked but just not as much.

and people still don't understand that Rossiu is the best one.

Kamina was fun but completely static. Post-time skip arc is the best part of the show, it was too kodomo prior to that.

why yoko walks like a whore absolutely naked, don't she afraid to be raped? god anime is so unrealistic cringy shit for virgins.

Anyone hatin on Haruhi round here? WELL?? Yeah I thought so

This

Nothing has lost it's fucking charm, though not all the shows you listed were that good in the first place, you were just a newfag with shit taste when you watched them, and you still have shit taste ofc.

I really like EP4 because of how bad it was

>no one takes it seriously.

As opposed to what? this medium is 90 percent trash and you should accept that before proclaiming anything as overrated

It's not worth watching until the end anyways.
Kamina was the life of this anime.

Kittan's death > Lord Genome's death > Kamina's death
Kittan's sacrifice saved everybody in the universe
L.G's kamikaze attack greatly contributed to the gang's effort
Kamina just died like a bitch, so much for a hotblooded gar-machine

It's sad that people still rate this character.