Praise Chitose

Praise Chitose

Chitose's in the bag! Gahaha!

Kill yourself.
GAHAHA!

Oh? Is she from that show that tried to have it’s cake and eat it too? That show which only gained traction because a shitty anime youtuber talked about it? That show which people completely forgot and was swept under the rug because it was more forgettable than Phantom World?

How can I search this kind of pics of girls with her hand on the ear?

I only watch 4 episodes of your shitty anime hahahaha

I watched it as it was airing, moron

Eat shit, Girlish Number was my AOTY for 2016.

is that why this show is getting mentioned on here again? I watched it while it was airing and the threads died down right afterwards.
I liked it, s2 when

Girlish number is an interesting take of being skeptical on the entertainment industry, but other than that there's nothing really original about this anime in term of aesthetic and animation, because it's pretty much just about generic moe girls (in term of design) being placed in a real world setting with a job, just like New Game.

The characters themselves aren’t even that interesting, I can practically describe most of their conflicts in short summaries.

Chitose: “I’m lazy and useless and I honestly don’t really care about my job all that much.”

“Wah?!? I’m getting surpassed by people younger than me because they actually try to improve? W O K E .”

Anime doesn't have to innovate to be good, Amateur Critic-kun.

Someone write a song for Chitose

Imagine being this mad

I wrote a song for Chitose, but my contract says I'm not allowed to post it now that her anime has stopped airing.

When is volume 4

>still no news on the 4koma adaptation
I give up.

Chitose is very cute and a hard worker and I love her!

Chitose's fashion sense will live on for generations to come!

Vol.3 is the final one. Besides the 4-koma anime the project has come to an end.

Nice joke!

chitose posting is violence

I want to scold Chitose

I love her so much. I just wanna bully her.

Chitose and Ai Chan have a smug battle. Who wins?