Is this show any good, or is it light novel trash?

Is this show any good, or is it light novel trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQZTxpUyIuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not bad actually

It has an actual ending so it's better than most.

Both.

So you're saying i should watch it? I just don't want to waste time.

how can you say no chaika

to chaika*

No, I'm saying I liked it.

First season was pretty good, but I was expecting a lot more from the second. Still a solid 7 overall for me

Season 2 was rushed as fuck

Slightly above average. Watch it to kill time, but don't expect anything amazing.

OP, more, you lurk.

Pure chaikacore

youtube.com/watch?v=LQZTxpUyIuk
>the Color me Chaika video got blocked
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OP here, and you're a massive faggot.

>don't want to waste time
The don't watch fucking anime in the first place.

It's great. You fucked up big time though. Because watching it every week with Sup Forums was more than half the fun.
What an amazing picture. Я тоже негодую по поводу отсутствия поставок братских красночаех. Поставок в мою жизнь.

Decent fantasy show. Not very interesting, but not bad.

Makes me wish there more like it instead of the usual battle academies and dumb tournament series. We need more adventure fantasy series, and no, dumb isekai shit with RPG "skills" and stats don't count.

>Makes me wish there more like it instead of the usual battle academies and dumb tournament series.
Well that's too bad, because chaika sold like shit and utter garbage like mahouka and sao is insanely popular. Please, send your complaints to japs and their terrible taste.

More like blame the otakus and their taste for bland wish fulfillment op protagonists.

They needed to make space for some nice anime original Bones filler that goes nowhere after all.