Why was Saber treated so badly in Fate/Zero?

Why was Saber treated so badly in Fate/Zero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNdwl0HZPGM
youtu.be/ZiXr1AgiTFU
youtu.be/8kqls64aYUs
youtu.be/RH-zelfuSAw
youtu.be/5tN_XBJxlXY
youtu.be/7L7RJWmBI2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's furniture.

>No EMIYA, Battle to the strong AGAIN.
>Berserker VS Saber been Destroyed.

FUCKING UFOTABLE. FUCK THIS SHIT.

Well, it is the Holy Grail WAR after all. Shit happens in war.

Man that was satisfying seeing her cry like that.

I was told that it was because Uro said that he cannot understand her.
So instead of being canonically accurate to Saber being a cold-hearted but logical kind, Uro decided to just turn her into a tragic and misguided hero just like most of his MCs did.

Zero is still sooo much better than anything made by Nasu and his band of shitposters

I don't know if I would call it satisfying but her tears definitely turned me on

>Zero is still sooo much better than anything made by Nasu and his band of shitposters

THEY RUINED KIRITSUGU VS KOTOMINE, where are the flames, where is Kotomine slowly walking down the stairs to meet Kiritsugu for the first and last time, why is the Bajiquan twist so lame, why so little emphasis on Kiritsugu magically coming back to life and resisting urge to hack and cough from blood to get the drop on Kotomine.

you can but withouth a Grand Vessel they are not the broken ass shits hand picked to save the world from oblivion, they are just normal mid tier to good servants

Because Butcher's hates women

He likes women fine
He just likes to see them suffer even more

Saber is not a girl

Still got it better than each and every one of the other routes. Barring Gilgamesh Saber was an actual force to be reckoned with and a serious threat. Compare it with F/SN Saber who gets hyped left and right only to job pathetically a gazillion number of times.

user, stop spouting fanwank from BL when we have the mats.

Yeah she jobs so hard in FSN that she kills Gilgamesh with his armor on and using Ea.

>light novel has a better soundtrack than the high budget anime adaptation

because after two series of shirou treating her like a dainty flower she needed some reality injected into her

It was also Nasu's idea to bully her via Iskandar and Gilgamesh. Apparently her conflict was laid out in Zero to be resolved in Fate and UBW.

You're asking why a story with Urobuchi at the helm mistreats characters who have good intentions? He's a one trick pony, it should be obvious by now that if a character is virtuous in any facet, they will get fucked hard.

>Urobuchi at the helm
Why do people keep trying to pretend that Zero wasn't outlined by Nasu and just filled out by Uro?

Post best FZ OSTs

The rest is resolved in HF, right?

EZ
youtube.com/watch?v=KNdwl0HZPGM

youtu.be/ZiXr1AgiTFU
youtu.be/8kqls64aYUs
youtu.be/RH-zelfuSAw
youtu.be/5tN_XBJxlXY
youtu.be/7L7RJWmBI2M

The anime's Kajiura OST was utter shit, really

Because, let's be honest, the jump in quality of writing was completely incomparable to Nasu's style. It's practically unrecognizable how broken every character is compared to Nasu's generic shounen protags

A story outline is merely the skeletal structure of a story, that's hardly substantive as far as character arcs are concerned. We've all already heard the story of Nasu rejecting Uro's idea of Sakura killing Kariya at the end because it was too edgy, so clearly we're looking at an outline that is merely Nasu mandating which characters get to certain points in the story, and Uro decides what occurs along the way.

Does this track play in any Fate anime?

>the jump in quality of writing was completely incomparable to Nasu's style. It's practically unrecognizable how broken every character is compared to Nasu's generic shounen protags

explain

How could Kariya have beaten Zouken?

>how broken every character is compared to Nasu's generic shounen protags
You're pretty stupid, user. Shirou is more fucked up psychologically than any of Zero's cast, and Shiki isn't that far off either.

He literally couldn't since he was borrowing part of Zouken for power. Even that aside, Kariya is weak shit and can't even touch Zouken.

For one Kiri and Kotomine are actual calculating psychopaths that we have seen in his Saya no Uta, Psychopass, and Homura. If it was Nasu's, it would be random assortment of villains for the sake of it
The debate between leadership and philosophy about the nature of a God also standsout high and mighty as I can recognize that discussion in his Psycho Pass and that
3D Mecha show.
Then there was the idealistic concept of fighting for peace and selfless sacrifice, without accepting the idea of ungrateful people. Which, was a prime and debated concept that he had in Gargantia

Nah

Kirei and Kotomine were Nasu's creation. Did you think Zero came out first?

Everyone on Zero is Nasu's.
But the rich character interaction is noticeably all under Uro's control

its not like she astleast has reason to be weak in FSN compare to F/Z where she lost against fucking diarmuid, FUCKING GILLE DE RAIS, and lancelot :) ?

>Something, something underestimation
>Something, something miracle
She didn't won on her own. Has to be carried on by her prince.

Her character is also more enjoyable when she's not getting her sometimes existent dick sucked by half the cast. It gets really annoying specially when the payoff for such hype is so lame. Zero let Saber be her own self in and out of battle without all the unnecessary decoration.

Aside of shit luck Diarmuid is a pretty though warrior, Gilles used Hax and has to be stopped by EVERYONE and Lancelot made even Gil sweat.

This is how delusional Gentards are.

Got any explanation as to why the treatment for Zero is vastly different compared to everything else in the franchise?

>The debate between leadership and philosophy about the nature of a God also standsout high and mighty as I can recognize that discussion in his Psycho Pass and that

Looks like the Gentard didn't even read his Pycho Piss interviews. All that philosophy crap wasn't by Gen at all but from another staff member.

>Me: You included some quotes from western literature like 1984 and Utilitarianism. Did you enjoy it all and what other western literature did you enjoy?

>Urobuchi: Oh, that was actually Makoto Fukami's (PP scriptwriter) idea. I actually liked some of those, but if it's too complicated, I probably won't bother to read them.

See Maybe you should first read some Gen interviews so your mistaken impression of Gen is corrected.

>pitching in scripts from other literary works make him a prime contributor to the entire script
Retard.

>Gentard mistakenly thinks Gen is some DEEPfag.

I bet you also fail to notice how much Inu Curry contributed to Madoka yet a Gentard like you is so blind and ignores their massive contributions.

Sure. Whatever

Because MC saw her raging hard-on for his wife.

Because Urobuchi is unironically a hack. F/Z has a lot of the problems and badness of Apo. Although admittedly it isn't as bad. F/Z is still bad too.

>and Lancelot made even Gil sweat.

What ? Gilgamesh was fucking playing with him he could have stomped him in the first night.

Actually lancelot is supposed to be stronger than saber, maybe not as a berserker.

Fate/Zero at the start was just Kiritsugu vs Kirei, it was supposed to be a segment that was inserted in F/HA. But Uro kept writing and writing until it became its own thing.
Nothing was outlined, but Urobuchi sat with Nasu to make sure it's as close to canon as possible. That itself wasn't needed. Because Nasu left spinoff writers do what they wanted.

Just like Fukami made Psycho-Pass worse, I would argue Inu curry made Madoka worse.
The witches should have been just kaijin like originally intended. Abstract designs work as deep4u but not as an element of horror.

>The debate between leadership

But it was actually shit with no purpose, almost as shit as the debate between Kiritsugu and Saber.

this is the only good Saber fuckin retard