One piece

Why do people think Katakuri wounded himself purely out of honor? It's pretty clear he wounded himself because he knows that haki only blooms during extreme battles, and he needed to even the odds in order to grow. He's disappointed because he seemingly lost his chance at growth.

I blame Shanks and Hancock. The most powerful beings in the world shouldn't be handsome/beautiful! Rugged and freakish is how it's supposed to be! And because of them, poor Katakuri was bullied into thinking he should look dashing if he was ever going to win an iota of his mom's love

Daily reminder that D stands for Davy.

I have 3 guesses: Demon, Dream, or Destiny. Do we know if Joyboy is linked to the line of D, or is that purely conjecture?

YFW DOGTOOTH FUCKIN STABBED HIMSELF!

GIVE ME YOUR MANLIEST FACE Sup Forums! A FACE FOR A FIGHT BETWEEN REAL MEN

but mom eats what she loves, doesn't he know his very survival depends on mom finding him repulsive

It wasn't out of honor. It was out of pride. The great Katakuri doesn't need assistance to deal with someone like Luffy, in his mind.

If it was pride he wouldn't have been so upset when luffy lost his footing; that would have just meant that Katakuri outlasted him. He was upset because he didn't want the fight to end there, no matter what he wanted to keep going.

When is Lji gonna leave and when is Zoro (better than Lji in everyway by the way) coming back?

Demon, Dream, Destiny, Destroyer, Doom, Death.

>durrrrr why would he be angry dat someone halp him xD
Typical fucking nigger mindset. Nothing is more satisfactory than beating someone 1 on 1. Pretty sure most you beta virgin nerds won't ever experience that sweet-sweet feeling.

D. = Doubloon

I want to fuck Carrot.

I wouldn't mind if Katakuri joined the Straw Hats later in the series.

reminder that it's almost been 2 years (IRL) since we've seen Franky, Usopp, Robin, and Zoro. This has been quite a longer split than the one we got in Dressrosa. Hopefully we'll get a chapter catching up with those nakamas soon.

Can't blame you

>anticarrots are wojak posters
color me surprised

i want toei to animate well again. i can never watch a new world episode of OP without critiquing how shit the animation is.

This scene is going to be ruined, the dimensions of their bodies are going to be different in each frame, there will be no interesting detail like shines, shades, etc -- it'll the colors will all be bland, and there certainly won't be any tit bouncing like we used to get sometimes.

He might join Law style. I wonder if with the success of Katakuri Oda will try to add him to the Wano arc.

I'm fairly certain It'll have something to do with Davy Jones. Who hasn't heard of him? I'd bet that he'd be someone who started some shit in the void century that the nobles are so afraid of.

It's a sun cresting on the horizon.

Representing the duality of Dawn and Dusk, the end and beginning of an era.
D's are destined to mark these occasions, and depending on their moralistic alignment bring about an era of dark or light.

pretty much hit the nail on the head. pic related is the most amount of frames in a second that carrot's boobs are ever going to receive

if we're being realistic, maybe he'll be there to help in the final war. only possibility I can see, and even that I doubt.

D is half moon.

Who would win?
They've both had a pre-fight meal of AAA sirloin and buttered spinach.

>Implying you've fought anyone
>Implying you're not a pussy that runs away from the police at the sight of blood

Popeye no contest

Did you see todays episode? Animation was good. In fact most episodes since cracker got btfo have been good. Saudi money paying off

The animation is acceptable if you're not an autist.

I have but I'm still a virgin.

Hell, you don't even need to ever been in a fight to understand that. The ones complaining are just too dense and lack understanding of the simple concept called pride.

So what's going to happen to the BM pirates after this? One Piece press is going to tear them apart for letting Luffy come in, wreak havoc, and then escaping.

>One Piece press is going to tear them apart for letting Luffy come in, wreak havoc, and then escaping.
Not just escape.

Big Mam is going down.
She's going into a sugar coma.
BM Pirates will immediately have to start fending off encroachment from Blackbeard while Luffy runs off to Wano.

D is the middle of middle and the end of end :)

>emoticon

Lurk more.

It's def improved since dressrosa/zou. It's still not as good as it was during water 7 thru sabaody. the animation quality needs to be at it's best right now, ffs. This is an extremely successful franchise

I got news for you...

D is for xD

They become irrelevant. Just like all the othr pirate crews Luffy defeated in the past.

Katakuri will be the new Yonkou, known as Big Brother

Blackbeard will come after hearing how weak they are and steal big mom's devil fruit

Yeah user we should stab ourselves too so we can be real men like Katakuri. You go first user since you are most honorable.

Didn´t they say that they were going to rest from Dragon Ball Super during some time? I hope that coincide with Katakuri

How many of the Charlottes are going to follow SH to Wano?
Pudding and Kata will do that for love

BB is getting a zoan to complete his trifecta of the strongest paramecia,logia and zoan, possibly a mythical zoan, might kill marco for his even

>might kill marco for his even
>kill
Maybe he will eat him? It´s implied that BM ate Carmel and got her fruit like that

>not watching the anime

Why are colours so bad in the anime?

BB has three personalities 3 guns 3 stomachs 3 heads on his jolly Roger and we didn't even get a single hint of any sort that he ate any part of WB, 3 is his thing whereas eating is BMs thing so no I think he'll most likely kill him and therefore make up for his lack of logia intangibility with phoenix

Hancock's Haki is outclassed by Luffy's at this point. She'd lose to him in a Haki battle easily now.

Based on what

His Observation and Conqueror's Haki being at a high level while she didn't do anything but cook meat for 2 years?

Paint bucket

lmao No. It is unknown how powerful Hancock is.

Are you implying she's a Yonkou tier pirate?

Who said either was at a high level?????

His armament is weaker than Katakuri's and his conquerors has been shown to be equal to Doffy/Katakuri.

Sorta bothered me in dressrosa since they literally ended at a random point during the arc but this split has been fine since there's been a clear directive in between

lucky Sanji is lucky

I'm saying that we dont know how strong she is. She could be on par with Luffy right now or even stronger. Luffy is not even close to Yonko level at the moment.

Are you saying that Luffy is as strong as a yonkou currently? Because he clearly isn't. There's clearly levels between Luffy and yonkou.

It's not really hard to find out how df can obtain her fruit. It's how he can have more than one at the tine. He can just carry a apple near to her dead body respected user.

God why does anime fuck up everything it touches.

>all those comments of people being excited for katakuri to show up next week in the anime
my son has come a long way since his introduction

Here's my top 5 favorite characters in One Piece:

1. Trafalgar D. Water Law
2. Charlotte Katakuri
3. Charlotte LinLin
4. Monkey D. Luffy
5. Vinsmoke Sanji

What's yours anons?

>Hanshitfags are as delusional as Mihawkfaga
Lamp do you think that Hancock can go even with Katakuri or Cracker?

He is still boring in that part of the anime, can´t wait for the moment when he stops a Germa with his dick.

how are mihawkfags delusional though.
i mean he literally used to fight with shanks.

*caesar

>used to
key words right there

shut up Zoro

well yeah, because shanks lost his arm.
i dont see what this has to do mihawk himself losing any sort of ability.

>yfw Katakuri joins the crew
>tfw Marco joins the crew on Wano
You're going down Blackbeard.

you can't train CoC, it directly reflects the strength of the user

As expected from a mihawkfag.
Shanks is now one of the 4 strongest people in the world. Losing an arm didn't decrease his ability to fight, it was confirmed by Oda.

Do you seriously believe that Mihawk can match Kaido or Big Mama?

Oda is a hack

>Sugita did one of the voices in the latest episode of Pop Team Epic
>Oda teased it in his author bio this week

no you're a hack

I hope in the anime Caesar turns his face with his mouth open

Fuck off, bleachcuck. You're not welcome here.

i'm not a mihawkfag. i just don't know how strong he is so i'll take plot cues that he's the strongest swordsman in the world.

This site is for 18+ my friend

this, or an half moon. It's definitely a pictogram.

>Representing the duality of Dawn and Dusk, the end and beginning of an era.
Anyone remember what One Piece's original oneshot name was?

this is the future I want to live in

I'm not your friend.

The D stands for Donkey Kong

He is the leader of the bunch, you know him well. He will finally be back to kick some tail.

Popeye lacks Armament Haki and Luffy is a rubber man so Luffy is his natural weakness. He would still be punching him through buildings however and more then likely fight to exhaustion and then proceed to eat together and become nakama.

Popeye however can defeat the rest of the Strawhats together with ease at admiral level.

It's Dawn.

I do have manly reactions but I would be lying if I posted them.

To be honest I suspect he took it already. Maybe BB's technique evolved to the point where he doesn't need to kill to take a DF ability and he let Marco live just to make a point and make him suffer. Sounds like something he would do.

my top 5
1. Mihawk
2. Zoro
3. Law
4. Kuro
5. Rob Lucci
{I liked Dogtooth before he was revealed to be gay)

luffy, zoro, hancock, chopper pre-ts, carue

Come the fuck on most animators are men. This scene will definitely receive proper attention. I'm more concerned about over animation and obnoxious 15 seconds long close ups and pan and scans for every part of Nami and Carrot's bodies bouncing than a lack of shade, a lack of consistence, or a lack of care.