Classroom of the Elite

Will this three Girls be the Start of Kiyo's Harem?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1000625
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LINK OST WHEN

>sakura
She should try to become more assertive, but as of now there is no chance.
Otherwise, please avoid steering discussion majorly towards romance. You can still talk about it, but at least try to have some plot centered ones too ok? We won't have another novel until I believe April

The OST's literally already uploaded onto Youtube. You can go to Nyaa and download it for yourself too. It's been out a long time already. But alright here's the link anyways
>nyaa.si/view/1000625
Go listen to it now. It's pretty good.

Who could X be?

Hi! all Youkosofags.
I will deliver the latest information from Nipland.
I went to Akihabara today. Volume 7 is sold out at TORANOANA.
The meaning of the sentence reflected in the photo is this.
"Currently out of stock. The next arrival is undecided."
I went to Melonbooks, TORANOANA, GAMERS, but it was only TORANOANA sold out.
The reason is I guess it's the difference of SS.

Melonbooks' free gift = Kei Vol 7.5 SS 1 "The Cupid Karuizawa"
TORANOANA's free gift = Kei Vol 7.5 SS 2 "The Heart that Realised"
GAMERS' free gift = Ibuki Vol 7.5 SS "Conflict of the Mind"

This time, the most popular of the three SSs is "The Heart that Realised".
The contents of the SS spread from the purchased people.
People who heard the contents of the three SSs bought a "The Heart that Realised"(and Vol7.5 LN).
The "The Heart that Realised" was difficult to obtain around January 27th.
After that, it was replenished once, but stocks soon disappeared.

>I went to Akihabara today. Volume 7 is sold out at TORANOANA.

I will correct it.
Volume 7.5 is sold out at TORANOANA.

Which means Kei is the Fan Fav Girl.

Horikita-chan is best girl.

Horikita is Sudou's Waifu.

Thatnks for the info, that SS is the best one

>that SS is the best one

Many Nips are also saying the same thing as you.

Kei is a miracle. Her SS volumes are all great. But this one (The Heart that Realised) is probably the best one so far. Her cute Tauwa made it the best SS for me.

At each store in the major otaku stores, Kinugasa and Tomose's autographed colored paper had been exhibited.

B E S T G I R L

I agree

Obviously. This couple's growing in me day by day

>This will happen in V-day
>She will ask him to pay back 3 times in White day
Can't fucking wait

My fear is that because of Kei's popularity the author may be forced to do unplanned things like make her beat someone at something she could not, the good of Kei x Ayano's relationship is the optimal development. Sometimes great popularity only limits an actor, this is what happened with Index.

That only happens to rookie LN writers that have to improvise the story on the go. Kinugasa is a VN writer and they tend to plan the story far ahead (main love interest bewing a mob character and having the spotlight in vol 4)

I doubt this'll happen. Kinugasa has so far being quite consistent with how he's handled Kei's character and it's not like he's a complete rookie too. He's done a LN before and he has several VNs under his belt too. I have faith he won't do that. Kei will be relevant, but not a Mary Sue who's going to beat everyone. This won't happen. She'll just be Kiyotaka's partner who acts on the front lines on his behalf while he plots behind the scenes.

Oh shit, it's V-day soon. Kei's definitely getting a love letter. How excited will Kei be in expecting it to be from Ayanokouji? ?How disappointed when it turns out it's just Machida? Will she let her frustration out on poor Machida and shit on him, or use him to make Kiyo jealous? I could see both happening. fun times ahead

>How excited will Kei be in expecting it to be from Ayanokouji?
She knows him so she also knows he's incapable of doing that

I doubt she'll be able to kill all hope for that happening tho, no matter how slim the chances

Sakura who was on the side of the cashier at TORANOANA had moved.
Currently, Sakura is standing at the exit to say goodbye.
Sakura sees you off at the exit.
By the way, also look at the machine behind Sakura.

>By the way, also look at the machine behind Sakura.
I have no idea what that is

>machine be
The stalker is going to steal that again

It's been a routine for me to
>check Sup Forums for CotE thread
>check for TL user posts
>read them while listening to the OST
>sometimes twiddle with the playlist to suit atmosphere
>every keikaku must be Track 1
>re-read past stuffs like rooftop scene and blast them tracks
Feels good man

>Kei's definitely getting a love letter. How excited will Kei be in expecting it to be from Ayanokouji?
Kei receiving a love letter from Kiyotaka that's not like him since he's not that capable yet.

This is a machine named GASHAPON.
Random capsule comes out when putting 300 yen and turning the lever.
The capsule contains a one of the six kinds of badges.
This badge is modeled on Japanese maneki-neko (= beckoning cat).
maneki-neko is a mascot that brings money and happiness.
So this badge is a kind of amulet.
I put the 300 yen and turned the lever.
Whose badge do you think came out?

I just hope he continues to develop the characters well, Kei can currently be the number one for Kyotaka, but that does not mean he can not have other relationships (not just love, mas also friendship, enmity, betrayal, etc.). But if among the fans the "No Kei = fillers" mentality continues to increase, then changes in the story can be made.

Best girl's badge

she's not there man.
Sakura-chan?

I doubt this will be the case. It's not like everyone's just reading it for Kei. Ichinose is still very popular and contrary to what some people will have you believe, Horikita still is likely third place in popularity just behind Kei and Ichinose so there will still be great interest even in volumes where Kei isn't the focus. It's just Kei focus volumes will likely outsell the others by a slight margin because everyone and their pets are in love with Kei right now.

I'm not sure where you are getting 'no kei equals to filler' mentality going but I'm pretty sure readers already came to realization that she will always be there with him because the stage has been set in 7.5. The next few volumes are still for Sakayanagi, Ichinose, Nagumo, Katsuragi, and Hirata.

The came out was a Suzune cat.
This is cute.

A miracle!

I'm talking about a possibility of the future, Youkoso is now an extremely popular series, and it's not uncommon for authors to make decisions based solely on the popular aspects of the series.

>I just hope he continues to develop the characters well.
That's Kinugasa's specialty, he's well know for making side character more popular than the major characters with the exception of the main character of course and other characters development.

Yeah I'll admit some authors have done something like what you said in the past when their series got extremely popular just to keep the money flowing. But I still have faith Kinugasa won't do something like that. He's not a newcomer to the industry so he'll probably know better than to fall into that classic greed trap. Of course, he might not have expected his series to become this popular but I still believe he won't base his decisions based on that alone. There should already be a more or less clear ending he's thought of already and I don't want him to make any changes based on any girl's popularity.

Kei birthday is in march, so Ayanokouji will most likely "repay" her for christmas present by giving her a present.

It's uncommon for him not to develop characters that he created.

I doubt Kei will be expecting anything from Kiyopon. She understands him the best out of everyone in that school and she'll probably know he's still not emotionally mature enough for a love letter. But if Machida gives her a love letter, though, I expect she'll take that opportunity to make Kiyopon as jealous as she can by dragging out the poor fucker's confession as long as possible to toy with Kiyopon before savagely rejecting Machida to show Kiyopon she's still loyal to him.

Are we living in the 60s? Knowing them, it's most prob a phone call or messaging. Meet up or not, that's up to them but Kei will definitely going to do something. She's in love remember.

>Youkoso is now an extremely popular series, and it's not uncommon for authors to make decisions based solely on the popular aspects of the series.
Youkoso is popular because of the mind games since this is not a romance centric novel. Kinugasa doesn't follow generic and cliches like other LN authors since he's a visual author.

The good folks over at 5ch made their own power ranking of the most powerful and talented students in this order

1位2位:清隆(最高傑作)or高円寺(清隆も御せない謎の天才)
3位4位:堀北兄(前生徒会長)or南雲(新生徒会長)
5位:龍園(他の1年リーダーに比べ清隆からの評価が高い)
6位:坂柳(Aクラスを制圧)
7位:一之瀬(清隆の策を見破ったこともある)
8位:ひより(龍園隠居後の新リーダーでスペックも上々)
9位:堀北(搦め手に弱いものの頭が良くて戦闘意識も高い)
10位は…葛城か神埼か平田か櫛田か…まぁ適当で

>1st place and 2nd place: Kiyotaka (The Ultimate Masterpiece) or Kouenji (The mysterious genius even Kiyotaka cannot control)
>3rd place and 4th place: Horikita Brother (Former StuCo President) or Nagumo (StuCo President)
>5th place: Ryuuen (Compared to the other 1st year leaders Kiyotaka thinks highly of him)
>6th place: Sakayanagi (She conquered A Class)
>7th place: Ichinose (Sometimes she sees through Kiyotaka's schemes)
>8th place: Hiyori (After Ryuuen retired, she'll be leading C Class and her specs are pretty good)
>9th place: Horikita (She's pretty smart and good at fighting too but has a weakness)
>10th place is....Katsuragi or Kanzaki or Hirata or Kushida.....either one of those

Ryuuen has the Talent of a Stone.

Hooo~ Sou desu ka

What chapter was sakura bullied?

Do you mean when Kei bullied Sakura? That's volume 3 the chapter where Kei's panties got stolen by Ibuki. Kei starts accusing 50% of stealing them and mocks him and when Sakura stands up to support 50% she also starts bullying Sakura and accusing her of liking 50% and says no other girl would ever like a loser like 50%. Ironic considering Kei is currently eating her words right now.

50% had Kei's panties in his pockets. The signs have been there all along!

>Kei starts accusing 50% of stealing them and mocks him.
Well Kiyotaka has Kei's panties after all so she almost got him.

Now he has Kei's panties both literally and figuratively. She'd probably hand them over happily if he asked now.

Well in a couple of months he will take off her panties, she will probably cry again, but this time it will be different.

I wonder how her face will be when he tells her he had her panties all along.

WOW, and to think that there was a time when the Kei was a bitch, it seems like it was a lifetime ago, how things change.

His first time holding a panties of a girl in his life and ironic it's Kei's panties.

Immediately ask him if he wants them again and take them off right in front of him and hand them over if he says yes.

Would be funny when he tells Kei about the Story of her Panties in his Pocket.

>Shit girl without any decent trait or redeeming quality.
>Dependent, submissive and stupid.
>The most cliche white knight bait for simple minded idiots.

Its's like the author create her on purpose to delude the weak minded otaku that the girl that bullied them in highschool is actually fragile heroine waiting to be saved or something.

Only thing i know is that this got an anime last season.
Sell me on this series OP.

I'm afraid to know what girl you might think is good user.

How can kiyotaka effectively use sakura?

Her only pratical use atm is as a lap pillow, but he has no need of one. Once she matures there should be use in her being an idol, to bring fansto her (Kiyo's) side and somehow manipulate them

Poor
user

Is it Horikito ?

As Ayano did in vol 4 with Kei, he first broke her and then use her. Sakura to be useful first needs to break mentally and then realize that this way she will never have chance with 50%, Then comes the transformation, technically speaking, while Kei is a pretty girl, Sakura has the potential to be a fuckgirl, and fuckgirl always are Useful.

We are talking about the author who introduced Karuizawa as a Bitch who later evolved into a partner, so Sakura still to have hope to some use.

Ayano thinks Sakura doesn't belong in the cutthroat environment that is the school, do you really think he'd use her like that?

seeing as she used to do picrelated for free, I'd say her future is as an idol. this is also most likely what the school saw in her. but not as a fuckgirl

Nah. Kiyotaka may be a sociopathic fuck but I doubt even he would do something like that to Sakura when there are other alternatives available to him. He himself noted that Sakura doesn't belong in this ultracompetitive environment and he's never even once thought about bringing her into the fold too. I think he sees her more like the little sister and family he could've had and treats her accordingly. If he wants a fuckgirl why not just break Kushida and use her as such. Or blackmail Ichinose and use her for that, or Satou or even Kei if he feels like being that cruel. No need to involve Sakura who he's never involved before in this.

hahaha, it was a joke, personally I do not expect anything from it, but the author has already broken some standards, so at least she should have some prominence in the future.

muh

Someone be a good soldier and post THAT picture.

To be honest I think he would use Sakura as a fucktoy rather than Kei.

user, Sakura is like an imouto to him. He won't let her do anything for him.

He wouldn't use either, maybe Kei very early on.
Sakura has shown only kindness to him, he's not that much of asscunt.

>50% had Kei's panties in his pockets. The signs have been there all along!
The foreshadowing

Main love interest is not first cover girl

This. Even Kei is safe from being used as a fucktoy now. Perhaps at the very beginning of their relationship back on the ship he might have used her as a fucktoy but not anymore. After 7.5 his feelings for her are conflicted as fuck and despite him trying to rationalize it away I doubt he'll hurt Kei again anymore. She's as safe as safe gets. Sakura too. If anyone's going to be fucktoy'd, it's either Kushida or Ichinose leaning more towards Kushida.

>the side girls turn out to like him

The protagonist is Patrick Bateman in a Japanese high school setting with the homicidal tendencies toned down to Light Yagami levels of scheming. He unironically gets a girl to fall in love with him by trying to rape her and Stockholm'd her. Yet has some heartwarming sweet moments from time-to-time and is a total badass in a fight. It has some decent humor as well.

Also when Kei said that no other girl would ever like a loser like him.

Kiyo had never tried to Rape Kei.

He admitted that by common sense his actions approached rape in vol 4, but of course no one believes he would go to the end, right?

This was what Karuizawa said back during volume 3 to Sakura to mock her for her love towards Kiyotaka.

「あれえ ? もしかして佐倉さん 、 地味で目立たない綾小路くんが好きだったりして?」
「うわー 。なにその小学生みたいな露骨な反応 。 わっかりやす」
「は 、 別にいいんじゃない ? あんなの好きになる子なんて 、 他に誰もいないでしょ 。 何ならここで告っちゃえば ? ほらほら 、 手伝ってあげてもいいし」

Or

>"Hmm? Could it be that Sakura-san likes the plain and inconspicuous Ayanokouji-kun?".
>"Uwa. What's with that obvious elementary schoolgirl-like response? Too obvious".
>"Hah. Isn't that just fine? A girl who'd fall in love with someone like that, there's no other girl except you. Yeah, why don't you go ahead and confess to him now? Hey, I don't mind lending you a hand".

Translation of what she said to Sakura back on the island. It's very ironic that every single last one of the things she said now applies to her too. Kei's responses to Kiyotaka as of 7.5 are literally an elementary schoolgirl's reactions to her first love.

It's likely she'll be embarrassed after hearing that from him.

That's what I'm saying too user.

Updates[/Spoiler]

Farewell, user. I thank you for your contribution.

He didn't put his dick in her if that's what you mean, but his actions were definitely bordering rape given that he pinned her down, made her remove her panties, tried taking his pants off and every last one of those was done without her consent meaning even by Japan's laws that was pretty damn rapey. Of course he's still our MC so he can't just outright rape someone but hey, by most definitions of rape this fits the bill. At the very least, it counts as sexual assault.

Oh, the Irony. Kei eats her own word.

>Yeah, why don't you go ahead and confess to him now? Hey, I don't mind lending you a hand
And here's where Satou got the idea huh

Was this in the anime?

It was removed, Horikita needed the screentime

It was removed. Watch the beginning of ep 11. That scene should have happened after Horikita nominated 50% to help with the girl's camp and before they showed 50% helping with the camping tents after the OP ended.
The girls (especially Kei) were against 50% entering their space and she started attacking Horikita, accused 50% of being the panty thief, then Sakura tried to help 50% but ran away after that exchange

We need a webm of the fist fight between Ibuki and Horikita, Top 10 Anime Fights.

>Kei birthday is in march
White Day is also in March too. That day is for the men should pay back the women who gave them chocolate and other gifts on Valentine's Day.

>Horikitafags are this retarded
Figures.