Darling in the FranXX

Ok guys, almost everyone loved episode, 02 confirmed for being best girl, but we need to talk about trigger animation. It was utter shit in this episode, compared to the first three episodes made by A1.
They even apologized saying that the production was "rushed". mobile.twitter.com/gomi_dame332/status/959929140609654785
Will they fix this shit in BD?

The animation was great. Just a couple of scenes with cheap, low detail drawings doesn't change that fact.

Will A1 animate the next episodes? Because if Trigger haD to rush their very first episode, that's bad news

Next 2 by trigger. I'm upset.

The animation when strelizia arrived to the battle was fine.

Aren't you confusing QUALITY and bad animation?

>Will they fix this shit in BD?
You already know the answer to that question.

the animation was good
It just looked like it was missing some inbetweens

I prefer 02's look by A1. She's more elegant

Yeah that was my point.
OP talks about animation but post a still image with a filename implying that it is supposed to prove his point.

guess they gonna do 3 by 3

Aren't Trigger doing 4 and 6? Apparently they had to start production of both at the same time so they opted to wrap up 4 quickly first.

it looked fine, and it was the best episode
4>1>2>3

>but we need to talk about trigger animation. It was utter shit in this episode
Trigger's animation is usually very good or complete garbage. Never in-between.

No it didn't. It was good because Hiro manned up, but the QUALITY was running rampant in this episode.

lets just hope the next episode is done better

>trigger is a shitty studio
More news at eleven.

This is how trigger has always been. Easy to nitpick frames but good looking in motion.

Animation is about animation. I don't care how it looks paused, I care how it looks in motion.

I mean i don't fucking care about airing quality, since i will probably buy the BD, i only care if they are going to FIX THIS SHIT or keep it cheap ass looking

Don't worry they will fix it in the BD.

>Quick, aim at her butt!

>complain about animation
>post still image

love this meme

this show's trash, what are you on about?

Still better than Violet Everboring.

This looked good right?

It's pretty average; considering the effort put into this series it does look bad

Still doesn't make it any less retarded to complain about animation and posting a still image thinking it proves your point.

What does that show have to do with it?

>moving the goalpost
I thought muh goofy animation konosubafags were the worst

Considering that this episode was rushed that's still more effort put in than the walking seen in Grimgar. Will be fixed in BD

Real question is why was Trigger's first episode rushed?

I'm sure it would've looked better in 3D ;^)

>First post is about the stupidity of complaining about animation while moving goalposts
>Retard think somehow that it was implied that the animation was fine
>Tell him that it wasn't the point othe first post
>He thinks I'm moving the goalpost

>while posting still images*

>Real question is why was Trigger's first episode rushed?

they're busy making episode 8

That's the one where Kamin- I mean 02 dies right

When will Ichigo look Goro's way?

REMINDER

>Real question is why was Trigger's first episode rushed?
This
I'd understand if they also did the previous 3 episodes, but this was their first episode (so they had 3 more weeks) and yet they had to rush. I hope it's just this episode

>666

you've doomed zerome

>the way she butts her horns on his forehead when she sayd goodbye

that's the moment she won my heart

>A1 is doing a better job than Trigger
Bizarre

>02 will never sleepily nuzzle her horns against you to greet you good morning before snuggling closer to you under the covers

>Bizarre

how. A-1 gets a lot of flak, but they at least put in some effort with wildly variable results. All of TRIGGER's shit end up looking like shit and they try to mask it as "artistic style", with maybe the exception of LWA

Also a reminder

That's an inbetween.
Shit thread. OP has no idea what QUALITY is.

I don't understand why they make the lineart so fucking thick. Just reduce the width, and things would look less quality and out of place.

>effort
>A-1

I would pull up my Grimgar gif but that's more effort than A-1 put in.

>we need to talk about trigger animation. It was utter shit in this episode
cant argue with that, still 02 and Hiro did carried the episode very hard

>002, I'm already a demon.

>to be continued next season

Strelizia!

You know what else became very hard, user?

Next Trigger episode is 6. 5 & 7 are done by A-1

Hell Yeah Motherfucker
btw when will oni change to her white suit

where the fuck did you guys come from?

DRINKING 02'S FRESH PISS

ICHI GO!!!

Presumably whenever the higherups merge her into the group.

what do you think 02's horns taste like

i think they taste like cherry jolly ranchers

Jolly ranchers are the shit

I was here the whole time.

It's simply because A-1's studio structure allows for some inane talents to drop in and out like it's nothing. You have Nishigori and his im@s team at the helm of the production and since a good chunk of the Ex-Gainax crew is working on this project and since he is the director he can pull in some really talented people.

Trigger on the other side while also open for any help has more to focus on their own in house staff which can lead to very rushed production cycles.

Really you can pretty much thank Tanaka Masayoshi for correcting the living shit out of any important character cuts, he once again proves why he was able to make Your Name and Anohana's designs so appealing.

I'm not gonna defend them that much because I have no studio loyalty anymore, in part thanks to TRIGGER. However, A-1 is currently one of the most prolific studios, and for every Grimgar walking animation they put out some decent looking scenes.

W-what do you think her breath smells like haha

cherry jolly ranchers

What? Isn't DITF a joint project between A1 and Trigger?

This going to be a thing, isn't it?

Are you going to give her braces or somethin'?

I filed her fang down

Which Darling would you FranXX?

would hiro notice me now?

I was hoping 002 would try all the other males before Hiro being finally accepted as the perfect match.

Whoops, thought you were going to do something dental because of the filename.

Cocona!

Thanks user, that's great.

fucking kek

stop posting that

>and only Hiro posses such an iron phallus

I thought bullying Ichigo would be easy, but these are making me legit sad...

Stale honey

i like you user

My only problem with this show is that it progresses SO FUCKING SLOW. We are at episode 4 and we are at the point we should be at the beginning of episode 2.

based drawfag

Nailclipper user where are you?

>the horn on her back
STOP

All of them, but if I have to pick a preference order

Zero two
Ichigo
Curly hair
Pigtails
Glasses

Is that from the FranXX starter book? Did you snag a copy at C93?

Ichigo is on par with her for cuteness though.

STOP

>Lelouch

No idea user, I got this from one of the threads after the second episode.

>you will never tease Ichigo's horns with tiny onaholes so that

Oh wait

BASED DRAWANON 10/10

Definitely.

It's okay, Ichigo will win da Ikuno.

I disagree. The FranXX system if unanswered in some aspects can create a lot of loopholes so they had to make clear that the only one Hiro can work with is 02 and the only one who will work with her ( or keep up with her ) is Hiro.

The show needed these episodes to make Hiro & 02 an indesputable pair that now will even have an in-universe reason to remain as such. The show basically did the prep work now to get the plot going which is totally fine pacing wise since we talk about at least 2 cours here.

The b8 is about to collapse

Post nude Ichigo