Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter out on Jaiminisbox: jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/169/page/1

What do you think 1-B will do for the school festival?

Young All Might, more like do him All Night.

Is it Young Might or Deku transforming into him over the course of the story?

Good wuestion. I doubt Deku would dye his hair to mimic All Might that far. Funnily enough, it does look like that Deku transformed into a All Might.

>What do you think 1-B will do for the school festival?
A dance perfomance with live music.

Is Deku gonna bulk up & gain height/mass as the story goes on or is he gonna maintain the same general body shape through the whole thing?

>tfw Nejire and Mirio are the only people Tamaki is comfortable speaking to
>tfw if he dates Nejire she’ll give him a fucking panic attack with how high maintenance she is
>tfw if he dates Mirio he’ll weigh him down emotionally and feel bad about himself
>tfw Tamaki is going to die alone even though he deserves to be happy

I believe he gains a more mass during the course of story in order to handle OfA better and so that he won’t fuck up his body.

>I doubt Deku would dye his hair to mimic All Might that far
C'mon, Deku is the biggest All Might otaku alive now that Sir Nighteye is dead. He would do it unless All Might talk him out of it.

>Is Deku gonna bulk up & gain height/mass as the story goes
Deku needs muscle form to become a symbol of peace. All #1 heroes we've seen were beefcakes.

Someone posted next chapter spoilers already

High chance Deku isn't going to have the same body as AM because Gran said that the only thing good about toshinori is his Body. Deku's body would probably be more like AM's master.

>spoilers by grapefag
You should be above that

YOU HAVE ONE JOB ERI!!

Which All Might would. He doesn’t want Deku to become a cardboard copy of him.

Will we ever see canon bara Deku

Could Eri ”save” All Might with her quirk?

Will Deku forever be a manlet?

He needs to eat big to get big already COME ON

Eri can do fucking anything with her quirk, I don’t know what Horikoshi was thinking implementing a rewind ability into the story. Every problem is gonna have people saying “well why can’t Eri just rewind that”

>Satou’s character is food
>He’s a pretty big guy
>End of year 1, Satou points out that both of their quirks are strength enhancing but Deku hasn’t gained any size
>He deduces that Deku’s diet must be holding him back
>Satou becomes Deku’s personal trainer and he starts slowly packing on muscle & height

Don't worry, Hori wrote her out of the story & he also removed the stronger version of Eri's quirk from OH and the much more OP ability that is Phasing from Mirio & he also killed Cookeye for having a storybreaking kosei (quirk).

>replying to grapefag

>Quirk that can see the future is introduced
>Possibly the strongest quirk in the series, phasing through matter, is introduced
>A rewinding time quirk is introduced
>A quirk that lets you destroy and rebuild anything just by touching it is introduced
>All of this is in the same arc
>By the end of the arc they’ve all either died or lost their quirks or can’t use them
It really does feel like a filler arc of an anime doesn’t it

CHAPTER 170 SPOILERS:

First of all, Jirou ends up scoring bigly and the concert is a massive success. During the concert, she sees Kaminari cheering her on in the audience just like in your picture, ignoring all the other girls for her. Jirou decides to meet him and finally confess her feeling for him after they meet backstage after the concert. She confesses, blushes and closes her eyes to kiss Kamnari. Her lips are about to meet his but then based Chadrock smashes Kaminari on the head with a chad-rock he had picked up from the ground. The virgin Denkuck falls to the ground instantly. With his last breath he whispers "I...love...you...too" and sees Chadrock about to mating press Jirou in front of him but then falls unconscious and a pair of rabbits start eating him on Kouda's kommand. The next morning Jirou tries to sneak into the abortion clinic but Kouda's pet bird Tokyami captures her and locks her up in Kouda's mom's basement / Kouda's rape dungeon.

Bakugo gets frustrated that everyone is having fun and that he, being the turbosperg off the class, just doesn't fit in. So eventually gets angry and grabs Ochako (who was dancing awkwardly with Deku) and runs away with her. He takes her behind the Mochi Shop stands, whips out his dick and says "Hey angel face, suck on this!". Ochako can't resist this opportunity and does so willingly (thinking no one will notice). Meanwhile, from the bushes not too far away, Deku watches as Ochako swallows load after load of Bakusemsen (tastes just like Mochi!). He smiles crazily with tears running down hid face & says to himself: "Y-you're amazing l, K-Kacchan!" The next day he tries to ask him what it felt like.

This.

Momo is gonna get drunk and start dancing wildly with her future husband Mineta. After Midnight, when the party is about to end, bacon-kun is gonna walk in on Mineta graping her from behind (with no condom altho there will be many used condoms on the ground), Momo literally drooling in ahoge mode from the sexual pleasure and alcohol. Bacon starts crying and shouts "YAMEROOO, MINETA-SAN!" and in that exact moment, Minoru lets out a massive load of millions of virile sperms right into Momo's vagina. Few seconds later, her egg gets fertilized and Momo now has the miracle of life & a lil' Mineta growing inside her. Bacon-kun falls on his knees and starts tearing his red hair out, desperate. He thought he was gay after based Windy-chan fucked him in the anus, but it turns out he was just a cuckold in the Nile. (sad violin sounds in the background)

Finally, Kirishima mans up and asks to dance with Mina. She accepts of course and they dance all night and it ends with them having sex for 4 hours straight in Mina's dorm room, while Aoyama watches from behind the balcony door just like watched Deku - but this time with tears running down his cheeks...

Save him from his injuries? Yes, but she can't return OfA.

>Eri starts learning how to use her quirk
>She becomes confident enough to use it on people
>Recovery Girl takes her on as an apprentice
>Eri becomes Recovery Girl Jr.
>She walks around U.A. in a little cute nurse outfit giving everyone band-aids and gummis
>She is sunshine personified

I want to fell asleep between Momo's Momos

Hori you cunt tell me what the hell Izuku's quirk was when he had it taken. Air Cannon is his quirk because the other two protagonists have top tier hand based emitter quirks, Izuku kept on using finger flicking shockwaves with OFA in the beginning of the story, and it would act as a counter to explosions/halfhot halfcold. im not serious about air cannon being his real quirk. I just know it'll be years before we find out and its one among a handful of plot twists Hori is saving. I don't even know what firebreath+weakTK would be

It’d be Pyrokinesis you dolt. He’d be able to control fire telekinetically.

Amajiki is ironically the only person in the series so far that tells Nejire to shut up and is constantly putting her in her place.
Mirio is too nice to her and Ryuku just enables her bullshit.

>Amajiki keeps her from being her usual sperglord self
>Nejire would bring him out of his shell more and help him with his social anxiety
>They’re aesthetic
I... Ship it?

No matter how much you bait/shitpost these are the end game couples. You cannot deny it.

+1

nigga I shipped it since that flashback that showed that Nejire and Amajiki were known as the big 2 at U.A. until Nighteye took in Mirio and made the it big three

How did UA approve this costume?

this color spread implied Kendo and Nejire knows each also Kendo also mentioned she knows a upperclassmen

Hahaha, oh sweetie no.

I like you, and this edit.

Why wouldn't they?

Oh sweetie yes

Why is this meme pushed all the time?
His mom can only pull items towards her, she can't control or push them.
Deku's quirk would have been to inhale/exhale fire

>she can't control or push them
Who knows what she could do if she put more time into developing it?

>yfw they went with a titty bar.

Imagine them during sex
>Nejire gets distracted every five seconds
>Amajiki just changes the shape, texture and species of his dick to keep her entertained

Because everyone loves it.

POST MORE

>eats her out
>turns into a roast beef sandwhich

>They get called to the meeting point
>Nejire and Tamaki show up together
>”....Something you guys aren’t telling me?”

>Nejire hugs him
>he turns into spaghetti

We’ve found it
The new patrician ship

>Ryukyu is pink and yellow
>Nighteye's hair is green and yellow
HORI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOINNN'?

Nana x Young Might doujins when?

It's also out on MS, if anyone prefers that.
Here is a sketch from Hori for Volume 17's release. Jirou reminds me of Ergo Proxy's Re-l here.

That is a very cute Jirou

There was a bonus page showing a what-if.
It would also mean Deku could nullify Bakugo's quirk and it would be poetic irony.

>not saving the full res version

I forgot for a sec, but now I did. Thanks user.
Man Jirou looks so good and I'm glad Hori decided to have her in the focus of the cultural festival arc.

I'm honestly okay with the first 2 but I can't ship mutant jack and retardenki.

was waiting for the day Sup Forums would see the light and recognize this glorious ship
It's literally KiriMina in a different coat and upped to the max.
>cowardly boy with outgoing girl

Who do you ship them with?

Man, the anti-mutant hate organization is really getting more and more liberal about their definition of "mutant," aren't they? Before we know it Todoroki'll be a mutant because his hair is two different colors. We xmen now?

>Nana forcing Young Might into her post training armpits following a Reverse Mating Press/Amazon Press shortly after

Isn't everyone with a permanently deformed body that's caused by a quirk a mutant? I mean she has jacks attached to her body. That's pretty mutantish.

>promoting vol.17
>still wouldn't sketch characters from last arc
based Hori

>That spoiler
Please no. I just got done fapping like 2 mins ago.

>Ojiro and Shinsou are talking normally
Whoa.
He did sketch characters from the last arc. Not the big three, but he sketched Bubble Girl and Overhaul.

Then where does it stop? Todoroki's hair is clearly caused by his quirk, if it weren't, then he'd have entirely red, white, or pink hair. Is he a mutant then? Is Kaminari a mutant for having a lightning bolt highlight in his hair? Is Uraraka a mutant for having pads on her fingers? Is Iida a mutant for having engines in his calves?

>Is Iida a mutant for having engines in his calves?
You are memeing but I actually did wonder that. It's the same with Sero. These two have a mutation that lets them emit something (engine and tape respectively). But do they count as muties or do they count as emitters?

>Is Iida a mutant for having engines in his calves?
Yes obviously and the hair colour doesn't have to be related to their quirks. It's anime they have those hair colours because it looks "cool"

HAHAHAHA TOO BAD. yaoi doujins only for bnha :(

I'm fine with Deku getting railed into the ground by Young Might desu

Personally I'd consider Iida a mutant since he's got a mutation that directly enhances his own body but Sero would likely be an emitter since he produces something that he then uses

So does that mean Uraraka is a mutant for having pads on her fingers? Legitimately curious about your take on that one

An interesting distinction, user. I like it. That also means that, since Iida's engine is a mutation and thus part of his body, you couldn't just replace it with a faster engine.

It still wonders me how the hell we are in chapter 170 and Jirou and Midoriya haven't never talked in entire manga

Aesthetically Nejire X Tamaki is just discount sasusaku desu

Does Iida's engine break down? Does he need to get a surgeon and a mechanic to team up to perform maintenance on it?

Oh are you the Dekujiroufag? Well maybe we'll be getting an interaction of them in chapter 170, that would be kind of funny and sad at the same time.
You only say that because Tamaki has the Sasuke look. Nejire doesn't even look anywhere like Sakura.

something like that can happen in school. You can be in the same class with someone but you never talk to each other

Before her color scheme was revealed a number of artists gave Nejire pink hair and paired her with Tamaki

I guess Aoyama and Jirou will be relevant characters this arc...
I hope the Villain Alliance spice things up at the cultural festival

If it has a connection with her quirk then yes, if not then it's just because she's got a fucked up body but that doesn't mean she's a mutant

I just use this (biased) rule to categorise them
>If the deformities are clearly not human (engines from the calves and horns and shit) it's a mutant
>If it's a minor deformity like Uraraka's then it depends on if it has a relation to the quirk or not

So what are the chances of Jirou and Kaminari getting together vs Jirou and Kouda getting together?

Based on how the story has progressed, Hori's previous writings, hints and sketches.

I think Sero is a mutant because of his gaint deformed arms but i guess some people see that different.

>Jirou and Kaminari getting together vs Jirou and Kouda getting together?
Mutant powercouple all the way

>a bonus page showing a what-if.
PROOF

It's what started it.

Let's just say that the muties are the ones that are radically different to a "normal" human and leave it at that. No need to overcomplicate things.

Jirou and Kaminari seems obvious given the amount of interactions they have and the kind of dynamic they have. Not to mention that making JirouKouda happen would piss off at least three-quarters of the fanbase, so it's much less likely to happen.
That being said, I like JirouKouda more, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to happen. Would be nice, though.

If you say it like that that means can consider fatgum as a mutant

Kamijirou is the only real option, if Kouda was going to have a significant romance story he would have gotten more focus in the plot. He's the class member with the least relevance, even Sato does more since he gets plenty of random dialog pointing shit out.

>actually having a discussion about BNHA that's not shipfagging or shitposting
>"Guys let's not make things difficult and just say that mutants are different"
Whew love the BNHA threads.

Obviously I ship Kaminari and Jirou hard as fuck but I'll try to be as unbiased as possible
When the raws of the most recent chapter dropped, I thought for sure there'd be some kind of love triangle bullshit. I thought Kouda would get involved romantically, and I thought his chances were actually pretty decent. When the translations and full pages came out, though, I went back to thinking it was pretty clear Kaminari and Jirou were the #1. In my opinion, I think Horikoshi was trying to highlight Kaminari's initiative in praising Jirou, and how he was clearly worried for and cared about her by showing that panel of him noticing and being concerned by her suggesting a play instead of something music-related. If he wasn't trying to show emphasis on Kaminari there, he could've had Momo or Kouda notice, or had one of them bring up the fact that she was acting strangely earlier. But he decided to have Kaminari be the one notice all of that and pay close attention to her. Plus, we've only ever seen Jirou being blushy at Kaminari complimenting her, and nobody else. Kaminari and Jirou's interactions are much more intimate (whether just as good friends, or as love interests) than anyone else's.
Looking at it purely objectively, I think it's clear Horikoshi's still trying to push Kamijirou. He's likely trying to bring Kouda back into the story using Jirou, since Jirou is his friend and the only person he's interacted with aside from Tokoyami. I like seeing Kouda come back, but as a romantic interest? I just can't see Horikoshi doing it based off of how this last chapter went. It'll either be Kaminari or nobody, in my opinion.

Still, it's strange Deku and Jirou haven't never talked.

I'm making a review, and Jirou, Kouda, Tooru, and Satou (if you don't count him putting a cake in Deku's face because yes) are the only characters they haven't never interacted with Deku in all the manga