Ena deserves more screen time.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnavalon.com/2018/02/04/yuru-camp-interview-with-director-yoshiaki-kyougoku/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ena and her dog remind me of this

The only thing that boy has going for him is the cute rump

They both have the same VA. lol

but why

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she dubbed Megumin and Emilia. I couldn't even tell until I looked that up.

She's so lovely. Don't get me wrong tho, all yurus are lovely too.

I think she has a very distinct voice. I recognized Ena's VA was her rigth away.

Threadly reminder that the director is an Enabro.

magnavalon.com/2018/02/04/yuru-camp-interview-with-director-yoshiaki-kyougoku/

How would you explain these wallpapers to your girlfriend/friends by the way?

I want Aoi to say her name

Joke's on you, I don't have a girlfriend!

I think 'Ena' sounds cuter than 'Saitou'. Who's with me?

Did you forget where you were for a moment?

Joke's on you, I don't have friends!

I dunno whether I want to be at Nadeshiko's or Rin's place.

Well, of course. Ena is her given name, and Saitou is her familial name. He was calling her "Saitou" out of respect; calling somebody by their given name is a big deal in Japan.

The one that I was most surprised was Naobu.
She sound so different compare to her usual prostitute roles.

I agree with you there. I thought she was voiced by a completely different person. Though, I think Naobou did a very good job voicing her.

That's because quiet Nao roles are miracles of the cuteverse.

SHIMARIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR CAMPING GEARS

That's some talent holy shit

Stop it will ya... Yurus are not for lewd.

Post more Ena...

Someone censor that marshmallow stick.

>having friends
What are you, some normie?

>normie
What are you, some normalfag.

I actually watch yuru camp and FranXX with her, so she knows.

I think they're pretty normal, all things considered. I've seen people with anime girls as their phone backgrounds before. It's not like it's a scene from your favorite hentai.

user, your dakimakura doesn't count as a "real" girlfriend

how is is dog kind called?

What the fuck was that censor user? Use squares.

I think it's a halfbreed; pomeran x something else.

thanks you

Sorry about that, totally forgot about the existence of mosaic for a moment.

Don't lewd my kanojo

Fiveheadfags are not here yet...

neat

Please stop.

I used to be one of you but its not that hard to get an average gf user
I only go outside to work and to swim and I got one so you can do it too.

I'm kinda interested in camping literature now; never thought I'd be interested in reading about people's experiences camping, especially in taxing places. Yuru Camp was a gateway manga for me.

That's a character ranking poll user

Normalfags, everyone.

manga != literature

I know. Yuru Camp got me interested in that kind of literature that deals with setting camp at dangerous places, be it bear-infested parks, or 5000 meters above the water level. There were plenty of books on this subject at the large local bookstore, and since nobody buys such "boring" books, I made it out like a bandit by buying 7 of them (each being around 300-500 pages) for 15 euros. I also grabbed a mountaineering book for good measure.

saved

Completely debatable, same as the good ol literature vs. comics discussion.

Everything is literature when some folk-song lyrics are considered literature. Welcome to 2018 enjoy your ride

It's not debatable.

What breed of dog is that?

She should get more next episode.

Rin's ass deserves more screen time, too.

Is it her favourite position? Doesn't look all that comfortable to take out in the forest

>something that has been discussed for decades isn't debatable
Ok.

Time doesn't give something credence or credibility.

Rin is such a perfect girl.

It's a stretching position, you need that after driing 150km on a scooter.

>Fact that something has been debated for years, with no clear answer doesn't mean it's debatable
Are you perhaps from /lit/?

How would Yurus react if a 6-foot tall fat white gaijin came out of the bush when they're camping? I'm just asking for, er, ethnicity studies

laugh at him for being a manlet

if your not at least 6'6", consider suicide

I agree.

God I love ass and I want nothing more than to see each of the Campers' butts.

Ena seems like a kind of girl who's in stable relationship with her boyfriend and enjoys satisfactory sex life

FUJI KO

What kind of stuff do you think she's into?

harcore bun fondling

FUJ IKO

l-lewd

Are there really many qt middle schoolers camping solo in japan? Sounds like it would be too easy to just fuck them.

>Rin
She would look at you with justified suspicion, as chances are she's never seen a person like that before. I'm not saying tourists aren't a thing, but it's not every day that you happen to see a fat canadian in Japan. Especially in rural places. If you tried talking to her, her sentences would be short and concise, as she prefers to listen to people instead.
>Nadeshiko
She'd be spooked at first, but ever since she grew up in a big town she's probably had many opportunities to see people like you. "Oh." If you try to start a conversation with her, she'd probably enjoy it, and she'd try to keep up with you in her own way.
>Chiaki
She would try to playfully start a conversation with you in an effort to show off her English skills to her friends.
>Aoi
She'd treat you just like every other person she's seen the moment she sees you. You're fat, yeah, but Aoi in her mind would probably appreciate the fact that you're going outdoors instead of staying at home. She'd probably love to listen to you speak. If you get her to be on your good side, she'd probably reward you by collecting some firewood and pitching your tent if she sees you have a hard time with it.

I'm not really including Ena as I don't know much about her.

I want to make Shimarin shimmering.

I can't believe this show's luring /u/fags. All the girls are as straight as bamboo trees. One must smoke a fuckton of weed to see anything remotely gayish

I will never get tired of Angeposting.

I hope this becomes our new pasta with the Ena part complete

They are almost floating.

Where does she hide those things?

I want to sniff Rin's bike seat.

Now what if said fat gaijin grabbed them started to carry them back into the bush?

I want to press my nose against her butthole.

It's hard to not fap while watching this show.

It doesn't matter what kind of drivel cretins spew in favour of their opinions; the fact is that manga and comic books are their own medium for expressing a narrative.

You are going to buy Rin's hat, right anons?

Jesus, who the fuck makes these? I have this one of Kaede too.

>attacking a girl traveling alone on a motorcycle

Remember to think twice, Sup Forumsnon

Let's take a moment to appreciate Nadeshiko's shorts

I always look like an idiot when I wear hats, so no.

You look like an idiot wether you wear a hat or not. Just do it.

If it's unisex, sure.

>Yurus summoned to Kirara Fantasia

What the hell are they going to do anyway? They're almost useless when it comes to fighting

>both
What? Even Dog Gy?

Rin is a protege of the world's greatest soldier, she'll be fine.

Neural network

They've always been in full display, user. Maybe the distraction brows were keeping your attention away from the more important parts.

Just checked on their website, and it's for sale in both the Men's and Women's sections, so yeah, it's unisex