DBS 4 eps left

He's officially TRASHPO now. Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/takatasennsei/status/957550511078572033
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get rekt, garbage

Are there any of those "leak descriptions" of the future episodes you guys post sometimes?

Is it true, Goku is a virgin and Gohan and Goten are offspring of the Oxking? apparently Oxking escaped planet Vegeta with his family and settled on earth

>BUT MUH PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!
Will he ever shut the fuck up?

This is how you BTFO shit design characters

This is literally youtube baits desu.

This arc has been a solid 2/10. Everyone except Jiren is fodder and nothing more.

I knew Toppo was useless since he couldn't keep up with Exhibition Match SSB Goku, the same Goku who tied with Skinny Buu and Android 17. The same Goku who struggled against Gohan and Krillin.

But when Toppo became GoD mode, I thought he was going to take out at least 17. Nope, 4 heroes left and he didn't knock out a single one. Fuck this shitty arc with the force of a thousand Final* Explosions.

*not actually final

>tfw I start getting into toppo and he immediately jobs to vegeta
>does worse than Android #18 in ToP
>Even Jiren talks shit about him

Well they really butchered him. I should have expected this.

Well, he deserved it.

at least he defeated goku in the manga

> 計算だけで解るもんじゃない、俺たちサイヤ人はな
twitter.com/takatasennsei/status/957550511078572033

>Jobbo
>ToppKEK

>getting into toppo
why so shit taste?

God, this tournament has been kind for us Vegetafags

O MY CABBA

>Vegeta used all his energy for his suicide attack
>Next episode preview show him in his new form again.

i burst out laughing when i saw that, same with frieza knocked out and in 10secs ToP time returns healed

a u t i s m

Don't underestimate the power of saiyan plot armor.

toppo deserved to job, his whole god of destruction bullshit was the biggest asspull in dragon ball history

they have a infinite mana pool

yeah, that was lame and stupid

>god of destruction candidate turns into a god of destruction
>asspull

there's a GAP between candidate and actual GoD

Jiren trashing Toppo was the best part of the episode.

>O MY ABSORBING SPIRIT BOMB
>O GETTING KICKED IN THE HEAD
>O MY INFINITE STAMINA

that line would make sense coming from manga jiren
>jiren loves justice even more than toppo
>he's willing to let his universe be destroyed because he doesn't want to destroy other universes
>his entire life is justice, probably respects toppo for being the leader of the pride troopers
>ends up disappointing that toppo ends up doing the opposite of what jiren would've done, throwing away justice to win

in the anime it makes no sense since jiren has never done nor said anything even remotely heroic

But Vegeta is a shit character.

goku absorbing the spirit bomb is the biggest asspull dicksucking ever

t. mad DBS babby

VEGETA IS STRONGER THAN A GoD

HOLY SHIT WE GOT OUR MVP ALREADY

It's almost as if the Manga actually tries to make it y'know. MAKE SENSE.

I mean, at least it's cool that he got a new form for when Xenoverse 3 inevitably comes out with all the relevant ToP characters in it.
But yeah, he really would have benefited from at least getting an elimination on U7 at some point.

> everyone in DBFZ now including SS Vegeta and SSG Vegeta in their teams

>Ribrianne was powerful enough to destroy 17's barrier with a single regular punch
>Neither Anilaza nor regular Toppo could break the barrier
>It took GoD Toppo several ki balls to destroy it

EXPLAIN

Nah, he's been shit since the Android arc.

I'm honestly sad that they didn't make his Final Explosion as beautiful visually as it was in DBZ. I mean what can I really expect but when they literally show the way, WAY prettier looking Final Explosion from Z in the same episode as the "Big Yellow Ball Attack" that is apparently supposed to be the same technique I can't help but compare and wish that Super had pulled out all the stops to make it look closer to the original.

Why didn't Frieza use his paralysis technique on Dyspo?

>Sworn
>Friend
HA

So is it confirmed that Frieza will be the last one standing?
That is so bad I can't decide if the author is Toey or Juan.

His GoD form was completely meaningless. He didn't eliminate a single combatant with it.

this is a good question

are the writers retarded??

Toei forgot what Freeza can actually do, Namek Freeza had a lot of techniques and psychic powers but oh well, at least they remembered psychic paralysis in the last episode.

man I hate the eyes, fuck Toei
They ruined my favorite character
This aint precure dammit

yup dbheroes confirmed frieza going the distance

it'll be too easy to beat Dyspo that way and would've disappoint Zeno

Yeah, precure actually has good fights.

5episodes...127,128,129,130,131

But he said kiero once.
U rike?

What you don't like Pretty Cure Vegeta?
I think he makes a wonderful magical girl!

where are the titles and descriptions?

>first 30 seconds are the ending of the last episode
>recycled the entire Buu scene from DBZ
>"I'll cover him in rubble that will surely do the trick"
>retards on the bleachers babbling stupid inane shit again to pad out
>generic uninteresting fights
>Vegeta's moment is bland and uninteresting, felt like a shitty copy of the one he had against Jiren two eps or so ago

You can tell which episodes are made by competent staff and which ones are done by the Z-listers from Thailand.

>O MY ABSORBING SPIRIT BOMB
Speaking of which, why did Goku try to use the spirit bomb on Jiren? I thought it was only effective on evil beings. Also, why the fuck did the spirit bomb nearly kill Goku?

127 final barrier of hope
128 broken promise
129 limit breaker x survivor
130 one minute remain
131 until we meet again

>Toppo lost his fitness as soon as he lost his GoD transformation
So why did we had 2 fat GoDs?

only got the title for 127 as of yet. by wednesday the latest we should get a title for 128, hopefully 129 but i doubt since its taking a week off on feb 24th for some Marathon

Fuck i can tell whats going to happen by the titles.

I feel funny

How the fuck is #17 so strong?

there hasn't been release of titles past 127...but yea its pretty much gonna be something like that

gay producers

the writing in super is shit. they should have gotten new writers when they got new animators. nothing is consistent or makes sense.

>thinking about powerlevels, logic or consistency
>Super
Listen pal, there's no logic in this show whatsoever. Super is an obvious cashgrab that is aimed at little children. You're supposed to turn your mind off while watching. Why 17 is so strong? Because the writers wanted to use him, that's why.

Sooo, Vegeta blue+ is the second strongest character after Jiren now?

retarded asspull powerups (like trunks in black arc) and fanservice

(digits)

A 17fag is part of the staff so he got extra wanked, don't worry we are getting back into the Freezawank Toriyama timeline now

>6'5"
>4 auras
>gives no shit about going 1v4
>scolds his jobber teammates
Is there a bigger Chad in DB history ? How hard will he fuck U7 ?

If only 2 minutes has passed in two episodes, that means that Toppo's massive hakai blast incapacitated Frieza for about 30 seconds.

fuji production staff. Inserting thier gay love for a faggot android that should only be super saiyan level at most.

>4 auras
mother of god

I'm tempted to use him thanks to his command throw but I don't think I can fit him into my current team and I'm not sure who to use him with. I might make a separate team with him in it

get ready for toei to shit on him and make him lose without ringing out a single fighter since Hit

>Last episode he was completely untouchable by anything because of the hakai barrier
>This episode everyone is surprised some rocks didn't hurt him

>Last episode "he needs time to charge his hakai"
>This episode "hakai hakai hakai hakai hakai"

>Last episode a spec of hakai could obliterate any ki attack it touched
>This episode even 17's ki can hold it back

Seriously did I accidentally watch an episode from a diferent series or something? How did Vegeta not lose a hand when punching Toppo? Oh and also the "self-destruct not actually self-destruct anymore" aoe attack he did a kilometer away from Toppo to beat him. I'm a Vegeta fag, I wanted him to beat Toppo. But not like this.

He is ringing out 17 and Vegeta before losing

Goku can read minds and teleport mid combat at will.

probably his immense love generated a positive energy that nullified hakai one

How the fuck are they gonna stop el hermano?

He's already killed el grande padre and not even gohan calvo can keep up with him

el vegito blanco maybe?

Someone edit this nigga in a casket.

>How did Vegeta not lose a hand when punching Toppo?
Actually a bunch of his attacks, including his aura smashed through the Hakai's effortlessly.
It seems like something about his new form's aura seems to be the antithesis of Hakai energy. note how he covered his hand in the blue aura before bunching to guard his hand from the hakai.
It's just a theory but it does explain some shit.

I was under the impression Vegeta was just creating more energy then Toppo could erase.

You can overcome Hakai energy if you're stronger than the GoD (see Frieza), but this is still bullshit

Vegeta powered up randomly because "muh family", it was like watching a Bleach episode

>chad
>does absolutely nothing for the whole tournament
>scolds teammate that was at least trying to do shit
>U11 will get eliminated because he's a dumbfuck who'd rather sit on his ass than saving his universe
>will end up with less eliminations than a gay lizard

Why did they suddenly changed Jiren's personality from the quiet stoic warrior to this new smug douchebag?

Did they realize that you can't have a satisfying final battle against a "villain" who is more honourable than the heroes?

Anime Jiren is basically Broly with less personality.

Toei knows that no matter how bad the show gets, nostalgiafags will watch it and defend it regardless. So they won't bother thinking about useless stuff like consistency.

Freeza's trap-people-in-a-ball-and-kick-them-around plus goku insta transmissioning people off the stage would have logically beaten everyone in the tournament no problem.

Dyspo is so skinny and cute

Why is Jiren so mean to his own teammates?

>Vegeta powered up randomly because "muh family"
this is like the 3rd/4th time Vegeta has done this in super though.
It's kind of his schtick at this stage.

It's going to end up as a tie with Jiren and Goku both still in the ring, though Goku would have been eliminated if there had been even one more second left as he was losing to Jiren.

That's what I'm going to call.

For the same reason Dyspo didn't use his trapping technique on Golden Freeza.
Toei forgot and/or doesn't care

YOU
COCKY
BASTARD!

That art looks like dog shit.

>4 episodes left

So is that little thing about the angels smiling when the first universe was deleted going to amount to nothing?

Seriously. When GoD Toppo was still in it they nodded to each other and were all 'Let's do this.'
Instant Toppo is KO'd he goes 'Noob scrub'.
Jiren is such a shitter.