Did They Deserve a Better Fate? [Black Lagoon]

They must have had one of the saddest backstories in anime history. What did you other anons think after watching their arc?

I get triggered when loli easily wields a gun almost his/her size and doesn't even get affected by the recoil. Other than that. they get what they deserved. A person who wields a gun, dies by the gun. On another note, what did it imply when loli showed Rock his/her genitals during the escape? What were you thoughts? How did you understand that scene?

They wanted to die.

Don't think too much about it, it was just edgy shit.
It's the point Black Lagoon really goes off the rails.

My understanding was that she was mutilated. That's why he looked so sick. Hence why she/he was able to pass as both boy and girl as it was so disfigured you couldn't tell.

No they wanted to live and be eternal.

Also if they didn't have their past then they could have grown up to be normal.

That's the closest possible explanation of that scene or probably that's what really happened. My other perspective on that scene was how Rock found it sickening that the only way the lass/boy knew to repay favor was through sex. But that really isn't enough to make someone throw up.

>taco girl.jpg

They were fucked up kids with a fucked up past who could only have aspired to a fucked up life. What happened was the kindest thing for them, really.

good enough.

societ doomed them

Well, one of them was essentially tortured until death and the other had it ended quickly how was that the best?

It wasn't even society. They got screwed by some paedos.

What really saddens me is that they already achieved freedom by the time they were shown. They could have easily left it all and planted olives but they were too far gone they couldn't do anything else but kill for a living.

>how was that the best?
Their life was fucked up. Their genitals were mutilated. They had no one to rely upon. Death was a sweet release. At least I'd choose it if I were in their shoes.

Their deaths hit me hard. Hers hit harder for me though...

She chose sword through throat than bullet through head. On top of that, it was suicide. She really must've been at the end of the line to do what she did.

They were strong enough to defend themselves and could earn money by being assassins. If they chose their jobs carefully and saved enough money they could retire early and leave it all behind.

Would the Russian bitch have killed her if she gave up though?

What about the other twin though? I feel like if they had met someone like Rook earlier it would have been better.

Roberta>Revy

Killing ang being treated like they were trash is all they had ever known. They grew to depend on eachother.

Humans are made to cling to life no matter what happens. It's in our nature. I can understand wanting to live.

I don't understanding wanting to die. It's a cowards way out. It pisses on those who had it worse and were killed.

It is cowardly. Not everyone can fight their way out of everything. That's why there's a lot of suicides happening today. Especially with a society as competitive as ours. You really don't have to understand. Just knowing that some would rather die than continue suffering is enough. I'm not justifying suicide btw.

It calls into nature free will. As characters in a story their will is the author's will but in real life would similar people be pawns of their past like these characters or try to find peace?

They're from Romania right? That gypsy land?

>leave it all behind.
I don't think so

Not after brocks request. He asked not even a stump should remain of that clan.

>I get triggered when loli easily wields a gun almost his/her size and doesn't even get affected by the recoil.

Dude, it's Black Lagoon. Revy and Roberta go full-on terminator in some scenes.

A bit too edgy for my tastes, but it did give us the "I SAID KNEEL" scene. And that was without a doubt my favorite scene in the whole series.

A 1918A2 BAR weighs like 20lbs, operates with a gas piston, and fires from an open-bolt, locked-breech. for a .30-06 gun, recoil is actually not that hard at all.

>It wasn't even society.
Sure it was. Communism turned Romania into a poorfag shithole full of scum, greatly increasing the chances of things like that happening.