Captain Tsubasa deserves to get the reboot anime, Sup Forums. The characters were pushed to there limits...

Captain Tsubasa deserves to get the reboot anime, Sup Forums. The characters were pushed to there limits. >Parents that would borderline disown their loser son.
> Physically and emotionally abusive coaches.

Maybe this metal ass soccer anime isn't for your beta ass.
>You'll never score a goal against a middle school child
Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

captaintsubasafan.free.fr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bright slapping children for being pussies then quiting your job

>Dad: I wish my son would do some pussy ass shit like lose a game against a superior team while also carrying the team. If he does, then fuck that nigga
>Mom: Yea!

Tsubasa was probably beat as a child for picking up a soccer ball with his hands, and Sup Forums is stuck on a failed Eureka Seven spinoff . You can't make this shit up, lmao

I'm disappointed they're not going to adapt material past the og manga.

>Force Brazilian superstar soccer players to become Cuck drunks and live their lives vicariously through primary school students
>also scumbag liar

Subject matter these bet/a/s can't comprehend. Heh.

The reboot is 52 episodes only, so that means we're not getting World Youth or any of that jazz.

I'm hoping they announce the other seasons like David Pro did with JoJo for example.

They go to middle school in OG, right? Is that as far as it goes?

No. OG manga goes up to the international tournament in Paris, but 52 episodes for that seem a bit short.

That site thas it all.

captaintsubasafan.free.fr

Oh boy, they're gonna Devilman it

Not really. Devilman was 5 volumes long, so 10 episodes was fair. An episode was longer too.

For CT, it’s 37 volumes to fit in 52 episodes. In my opinion it’s possible that they skip the international tournament and leave it for another time.

Also, is anyone the playing the gatcha game on ios and android? It plays like the old Tecmo Captain Tsubasa games. It's pretty fun.

I might as well dump the Germany Brazil match which is the best one so far in the Rising Sun arc.

Reminder that the Dragon Ball Super autistic threads are not over.

The Captain Tsubasa threads are next.

At least there's Ina 11 Scales of Ares in the same month. DBS fanboys and powerscale momgs will rather see choujigen sakka instead of this classic.