So that's why she has compatibility problems

so that's why she has compatibility problems

You think she's a yuriseijin?

No, had she indeed thought of Ichigo in a romantical way she wouldn't have been able to synchronize with Mitsuru.
I thought ep 2 and 3 made that clear already.

Are they roommates?

Ikuno has a crush on Ichigo. I'm pretty sure of it. There is certain Trigger animator that confirmed it online.

/u/ win again

That Chibi manga thing pretty much shows that she's gay for Cocona.

It isn't consistent with what was shown so far about the synchronization inside the Franxx.
Source?

I'm not so sure either way, she also seemed genuinely crushed when Mitsuru was acting like an ass last week. At the very least she looks up to Ichigo in the same way Mitsuru looks up to Hiro, and I could see them both being hard gay but I don't really think that's the extent of it.

Can you post the translated page?

She has problems synchronizing. And it's Yomosaka in Twitter.

>She has problems synchronizing
She shouldn't have been able to synchronize at all in ep 4 while thinking about Ichigo. When you remember what happened to Ichigo in ep 3 and Hiro in ep 2.

>And it's Yomosaka in Twitter.
Link to the tweet?

She is doing it for Ichigo.

Ikuno a cute

Doesn't change the fact that the pistil and the stamen must completely think of each other to pilot. Episode 2 and 3 have shown us what happens when one of them think of their crush if it isn't their partner.

Absolute worst girl confirmed

eh, are we watching the same anime? who was thinking of another while not being able to pilot?Hiro? he had problem syncing before even knowing of Oni. Oni? she was killing her partners before she met Hiro. So who ar eyou talking about?

>who was thinking of another while not being able to pilot?Hiro? he had problem syncing before even knowing of Oni
Managed to sync with Ichigo and according to you by PURE COINCIDENCE the sync broken the moment he thought of 002 kiss.

>So who ar eyou talking about?
Forgot about what happened in ep 3 when Ichigo learned that Strelizia was on its way speedwatcher-kun?
She kept desesperatly asking who was piloting and ended breaking the sync with Goro. Now I wonder, for who would Ichigo be so insistent?

>the sync broken the moment he thought of 002 kiss.
>She kept desesperatly asking who was piloting and ended breaking the sync with Goro.
so god forbidden they think about their teammates in a fighter where teamplay is important and their sync goes to shit, sure. That was a case of loosing composure, not loosing sync because they were not 100% thinking about their partner. How are you going to fight and take decisions if you can't think about your enemies or teammates??

tweet link

Big if true.

They're more than that

>2nd worst girl and worst girl pair up
They can have them

You’re literally retarded. Do is all a favor and go back to playing with colored blocks.