youtube.com/watch?v=wUZzv28CcPY
pixelpoppers.com/2009/11/awesome-by-proxy-addicted-to-fake.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adaptation?

Is this yuri?

There are males in the PV

What the fuck is up with pink hair?

>Liden Films

It's going to look like garbage, isn't it?

wow really? i read this whenever i remember it exists. outside of cute outfits and girls it has 0 going for it. badminton is not an exciting sport to say the least. curious how much the anime will cover because the beginning hooks you in then it drags on.

Males can always be the bad guys

What went...wait, seriously what the hell?

It can't be any worse than say, tennis or squash. These racquet games are similar in terms of how exciting they are.

You missed when MC awaken.

she starts off cute and afraid of the young coach. then turns out her mom is a huge tiger cunt mom who pushed her too far. so she needs to go edge for a while to unlock the matrix during matches.

prince of tennis as goofy as it is manages to stay interesting. so did baby steps and that was the opposite end of the spectrum

Well, that has got more to do with the storytelling than the sport, no?

So she went all Phos level of development?

Badminton is some fucking serious shit. It changes you.

nagisa is the only reason i still read it with the anime i cant wait for all the dojin of her

Is this Takkyuu musume of our generation?

You can get a good workout out of paying that game.

Probably the high points in gym class

Are we finally getting a non-ecchi hot-blooded female sports anime?

It's about time. Mai Ball! football anime when?

Improvement.

Replaced generic uguu with TANOSHIII

Must be chuuni.

PV looks nice but yeah, Liden Films always falls apart around the middle-end.

>TANOSHIII
It's been a while since we had one of those.

>Music: Tatsuya Katou
Oh shit, get hype.

>PV looks nice but yeah, Liden Films always falls apart around the middle-end.

I hope they get the ex-KyoAni peeps on board to keep them inline

Gonna watch for the sweaty short-haired girl, she's relevant to my interests.

This.

>Miyuri Shimabukuro

So that's two lead roles. Not bad for someone who has literally done nothing before. Is she that good or is she already famous for some other shit?

isn't it because a lot of the old staples are starting to disappear to the scramble to get new ones begin?

I was scared that the "special announcement" could be the manga ending, thankfully it was indeed the anime announcement.
Scanlations when?

Why must it be woman? They can be the manager. Give us males. Real people that can actually play badminton and not weak sauce.

There are two males in the PV.

Why would you want sausages though?

There are males in Saki you know.

If it weren't for males none of these inferior bitches would exist.

Then I can see the MC strive to be actual legends. Female badminton players aren't popular enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUZzv28CcPY

What's wrong with you? all-girls shows about sports are almost non existent.

Shows about badmintons are non existent. At least they must give their best when doing anime about badminton. And their best should be an actual good story with males. Not weak females that with fanservice.

Bamboo Blade had almost no males and it's a great show.

It's an average show. A show so average that most people wouldn't even know what it is. And kendo is pretty much japan only sport anyway. Can't even be the world best.

>Music: Tatsuya Katou
Picked up.

>Shows about badmintons are non existent.
Make one yourself then?
>At least they must give their best when doing anime about badminton.
No matter how big or small effort is being put into making a badminton anime, it's a more concrete effort than anything you have made yourself
>And their best should be
Something that doesn't care about what one entitled nobody wants.
>actual good story
"I don't know the source material yet I'm here to say that the story isn't good" the post.
>with males
"gender is more important than decision making in the matches themselves" the post.
>Not weak females
If you want a game about strength, go watch something like weight lifting, or better, a game featuring machines that exceed humans' physical limitations.
>with fanservice.
female fanservice, male fanservice. Either path leads to fanservice, so what's your point?

>Then I can see the MC strive to be actual legends.
Then we would have an MC which is constrained by real-life limitations, which leads to a shallower, less insteresting game.
> Female badminton players aren't popular enough.
>prioritizing popularity
So you have a performance orientation, then?
pixelpoppers.com/2009/11/awesome-by-proxy-addicted-to-fake.html

Oh thank the lord, just rushed through the manga and I can confirm there it's all hetshit, guess i'll watch this.

>it's all hetshit
Dropped hard.

>it's all hetshit
Picked up hard.

Scans or raws? But either way, there’s not much romance in this.

There’s fanservice in this manga? I don’t recall any after volume 5, but I do recall tons of meme faces.

>I can confirm there it's all hetshit,

Just like Haikyuu?

How did we go from this to this ? What gave her such lust for competition? Whooooo?

Mommy issues and an extremely repressed love for the sport

Won't let me post the address cause it's "spam'

I hope someone translate the manga again.

oh i'll just post a screenshot.

Classy tabs, good job. Thanks.

Finally a badminton anime

>Said everyone

>Make one yourself then?
>I'm fucking retarded: the retort

>He can't make anime
Get out

PV didn't feel Liden-ish
Hope this is something that can change their image like Konosuba/Rokugo to DEEN

Those players are popular because they are the best. If any of those female badminton players are actually good, they are the ones that would be famous. Stop thinking that every anime need to have cute girls doing cute thing to be good.

>Stop thinking that every anime need to have cute girls doing cute thing to be good.
Fuck off.

>you aren't allowed to criticize or demand something because you didn't have a hand in making it
Wow user. I'm not some fucking white male that don't know how to play badminton. I know that this anime is going to be full of bullshit and waifu pandering.
>b-but muh female zone because of pushy mother
Not even gonna bothet with this bullshit. There are people that have actual love and dedication towards the sport and this shit is going to make it all look stupid. Fuck you.

>A rookie that serialized in WSJ and was fucked by Shueisha gets a chance in Kodansha and his yuri pandering gets a anime.

You deserve it, Shueisha.

>yuri pandering
>when it's all het

his shonen jump manga was ass and wouldn't have survived in the long run even if it genre shifted like 12 times to meet the shonen jump standard tropic stuff. it would have to be fanservicy pap like that yuragisou to make it pass 3 volumes these days.

Manga scanlations when?

>Tomboy
>Boobs
>High quality animation
AOTY?

Yes.

she has cute moments with the young coach and spends most of her time injured or training only to mope about her injuries holding her back. compared to uguu turned edgelord tho she should have been. also i hope the anime makes it to her mom uchika with her jotaro terry bogard look

With that list, definitely.

>Tomboy
>Boobs
Haha, you have no idea how good Nagisa gets.
The game that leads to this is also pretty intense, which just makes it even better.

Not sure how to feel about this staff list. Shinpei Ezaki delivered some solid storyboards on SNK S1 and Ao no Exorcist S1 but I don't know how his directing. Animation looks okay but considering it's a PV and Liden Films always found a way to fuck over their production I guess I'll have to lower my expectations to a minimum.
And here I was waiting for I.G.'s Haikyuu team to reunite and work on it, fuck it.

New Takkyuu chapter when?

>sports anime/manga
>Looks promising.
Pick one.

Surely these "popular players" aren't popular enough, or popular at all.
>Stop thinking that every anime need to have cute girls doing cute thing to be good.
>cute thing
RL badminton is the cute thing here.

>you aren't allowed to criticize
You are. But you seem to mistake statements ("Shows about badmintons are non existent.") and arbitrary demands ("At least they must give their best when doing anime about badminton.", "And their best should be", "...with males.") as critique.
>or demand something
you are allowed to demand creation of something, not to demand change of something that already exists. And desu, sports or games of any kind that are restricted by real-life constraints are, as stated previously, strategically shallower, having a smaller universe of possibilities and thus, less interesting. You're free to demand for the creation of something that will ultimately suck, but don't expect people to agree with you.
>I know that this anime is going to be full of bullshit and waifu pandering.
if you have read the manga, and thus know what the anime will be adapting, it's pointless to complain about something that can't be ultimately changed, regardless of whether your claims ("bullshit and waifu pandering") are true or not. If you haven't (read the manga), then you don't know what you're talking about.
>There are people that have actual love and dedication towards the sport
Says the literal nobody that can't make an actual contribution for his cause, instead of being a worthless crybaby.

>gay sex with hats on
>suicide hotline

It gets better, user

The vets will stay much longer than the newbies seiyuu don't be a fool.

user, all girl casts in anime tend to sell more in BDs and Merchandising.

Deal with it.

Bumpo

MC is so manly. I love her.

>ctrl+f tanoshii
>2 results
Not enough. It's a tanoshii manga.

No sweat, no buy.

>You can get a good workout out of paying that game.
Really? Isn't that the sport for old people and little girls or something? It's not goddamn tennis. From what I've seen birdie flies very slow and gracefully, this shit is not intense at all.

Is it yuri?

It has male coach of course it's het.

I haven't seen any extinction-causing meteor so far, so yes, this ain't tennis.

Is 2018 the year of yuri

No

More like Nagisa clearly has something blooming for the coach while most other girls have a thing for Nagisa.
I can't believe plan "pacify with skinship" worked. Barely. For some time.
The funniest thing for me is that Nagisa starts off pretty tsun and gets better the more dere she gets.

>High quality animation
Too early

t.mad hetfag

MC looks like Keijo!!!!!!!!

Only the British play badminton like that.

Iirc the characters are from the same year (2013)

>Animation Production: Liden Films
dead

What is he explaining?
>see this is how you play badminton
>the ball goes in one side of the field
>then it's bounced back
>and so oh
>her face when