MiA

Fuck crunchyroll normalshit

This.

This.
Made in Abyss should win if retarded normals don't mass vote BHA

>Crunchyroll
No thanks.

3-gatsu > LWA > Houseki > Rakugo > MiA > BnHA

The rest is alright but MiA is the best.

Edgy furry shit

Konohana Kitan / Urara Meirochou / Eromanga-sensei

Rakugo, 3-gatsu and Made in abyss all 3 are excellent, each of them have their strengths, but I would probably go for Rakugo, since as a whole its masterpiece, while 3-gatsu and made in abyss has god-tier eps and some decent eps.

T. Muh shitty anime didn't get AOTY

MiA

Uchouten kazoku tho

Nobody cares about shtityroll aoty here, AOTY 2017 was MIA/HNK for Sup Forums and thats what matter.

My god, sometimes threads like this one makes me think that the average age here is under 18 and I feel bad for still liking anime.

Rakugo > Houseki no Kuni > Made in Abyss > March comes in Like a Lion > Little Witch Academia > My Hero Academia.

All shit that I haven't watched yet

SukaSuka. no contest. It's not even close.

neither of those shows. my top3 isnt even nominated.

>crunchyroll

you favorite anime must be Boruto Dad

stale memes as expected from a furry shitter. also
>if you don't like X, you like Y

Houseki > 3Gatsu > Rakugo purely because Houseki was so refreshing. For MiA the manga is much much better.

>If I like good anime I must be a furry
Sasuga faggot user.

Sangatsu, with no competition. HnK is a decent challenger, still a far second place. MiA was good, but it could be a lot better. The other three aren't good enough to deserve an AOTY nomination.

Are Sup Forums getting raid by reddit?
Also don't forget to do this, sys.Sup Forums.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=168030292

MiA...

But Boku No Hero is gonna win because MUH VOTES

Sangatsu or MIA should win but knowing their fucking userbase My Meme Academia will win hands down.

who fucking cares

it doesn't matter because normals will vote for BnH regardless, the most common call for AOTS in the crunchyroll comments section on facebook was SnK S2, these are the kind of people we are dealing with.

*AOTY

LWA. Partially because it's a complete story.

Not gonna win though, winner will either be Made in Abyss because it's a great show that everyone has been sucking the dick of since it aired or Hero Academia because it's really popular.

>crunchyrollfag
>phonefag

>saekanofag

seems like you might since you came in here and said something

>good

>complaining about a reaction photo on Sup Forums

Terrible grammar

>CR
This is where shounens and isekai reign supreme, what the fuck do you think will win?

Aho Girl

I'm sorry i'm not him, but i died laughing when the emotional climax of the story involved a pedophile forcefully turning kids into furries.

The show is a joke, you shouldn't take it so seriously.

>AOTY 2017 was MIA/HNK for Sup Forums

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka Isogashii desu ka Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka

>crunchyroll
these dubs

I'm ESL.

Sakura Quest, Sakurada Reset, Saekano, SukaSuka, NEW GAME!!, Aho Girl, Konohana Kitan, Himouto! Umaru-chan R, Blend S.

Rakugo>Houseki=3-Gatsu>MiA>LWA>BNHA

When did you start lurking 1 week ago?

Rakugo is bounds above bad CG, meme pedo art, and Generic Sitcom Show.

LWA and MHA are both good though.

>SSR didn't even get nominated

Trash

None of this shit, for sure.

CR is retarded

Let's be objective for a moment: Not one of the other five can come even close to Rakugo.

Exactly right. Exactly right.

>generic sitcom show
>bad cg
Confirmed for never even watching those anime

you can tell how much they are pandering by how many times they nominated BnH and it's characters.

You can't get much say. Go back to /dbs/ or something.

Change Eromanga to Kemono Friends and you are correct

mahoutsukai no f*#king yome

No.

Name your top 3

I can't even comprehend how LWA got nominated. Literally a decent but unremarkable slice of life for its first cour (but still vastly inferior to the OVAs), and a garbage plot with a garbage villain and horribly out-of-placed political intrigue for the second cour. Did it only get nominated because of the American bias towards Trigger or what?

It's fun.

The first cour had is fun moments, but how the fuck does it get nominated over Kemono Friends or Maidragon or SSR?

Because those 3 are trash.

tsuki ga kirei, uchouten, guru guru
hnk would probably be first if the second half had been as good as the first, but it wasnt so its fourth. fifth would be rakugo unless i forgot about something. dont think ill ever get why people consider 3gatsu to be good. the show tries way too hard to make the viewer feel empathetic for the cast, gets tiresome incredibly fast.

back to Sup Forums triggernigger

>show with best girl of the year not even nominated

LWA for me. With all its flaws (stemming pretty much entirely from bad direction), it still had some of the most amazing writing, characterization, and development I've encountered in anime, as well as just tons of soul put into it.

>MHA S2 has made the best of 2017 list on every publication thus far and even won several others
>Only 5ch and Sup Forums hates it

>it still had some of the most amazing writing, characterization, and development I've encountered in anime

>caring what western shounenfag review sites think

Sup Forums - Anime & Manga brought to you by Crunchyrollâ„¢

So I shouldn't care about Sup Forums then?

popularity =/= quality

By that logic Boruto would have made those lists too

>Boruto
>Grand Blue Fantasy
>Eromanga
>Attack On Titan S2

All absent

ongoing series aren't included apart from in the ongoing series catergory

Isn't Boruto bombing hard in both West and Japan?

>ongoing series aren't included apart from in the ongoing series catergory
Are you retarded

CITRUS!

I wish you narutards and dragonshit fags were permabanned

Heybot!

this, Sup Forums has officially fallen.

It's obviously Rakugo, but it will never win.
People unironically saying MiA is pretty hilarious.

It's to be expected. Many people didn't watch Rakugo, while MiA's anime had already been hyped before it even started.

THESE are the options?
Fuck, none of them.

>Crunchyroll
Sage and reported

Watch all of them before talking.

I wasn't a huge fan of Rakugo, but the katana wielders that are saying MIA are insane. I have no idea how that got so hyped.

>murrica

Report this piece of shit of a thread for fuck sake

>check the judges by curiosity
>lot of guys who have been into anime for years and manage their own magazines/events with a lot of public
>the women are just random editors at videogame (???) magazines or the animator of some Sup Forums shit with accomplishments such as owning merchandise or reading manga in class
These awards carry no real value but adding some noname women as a quota not only is sexist but makes their lack of seriousness even more evident. Literally WHO cares about this.
>hero academia on the list
This is obviou winner by the way.

why do people dislike crunchyroll?

3-gatsu

the menace