FRANKXX

Why is Ichigo literally, such a scary, jealous bitch?

It's the blue hair.

She won't beat the dinosaur. Her pussy is still high quality.

I love Ichigo's archetype but damn do I love reverse NTR that much more.

She knows she has no chance against Zero Two

because she got cucked, boi

Cheering for threesome ending!

I like the way you think, user

I hope so because that means she might win in the end.

Police?

Whatever the reason, it makes me like her even more

Everyone looked up to Hiro growing up and she was always by his side. She deserves him more than that bitch 02. Fuck A1/Trigger for putting in the whole bullshit "he can't pilot anyone but 02" shit. I am so fucking sick and tired of these girls getting shafted by muh super speshol wonder girl who just waltzes in and takes away the MC for no reason. If they don't want me to go in and bomb their offices, they better turn Ichigo into a monster like 02 and let her ride with Hiro.

>Childhood friend
It's your fault for getting your hopes up.

I agree with where you're coming from, but Hiro is a boring character so I he can have 02. I want Ichigo for myself.

Beautiful art

This is show about faithful, mongamous, hetero relationships. No Threesomes!

I'd love it if they reveal a planet sized robot at the end where they all have to pilot it in one big synchronizing orgy.

She's not a bitch, she's concerned for Hiro. Considering the circumstances, it's understandable

Hope we get OT3

The manlet is such an asshole, why does anyone hang out with him?

I guess no one else wants to play ball. They were the only ones playing last time, as well

Hiro can pilot with others. He just needs to learn how. I assume at some point the actual dilemma will be about whether or not he needs 02 because he can reach 100% sync with any other mecha.

ROBOTS ARE CUTE

C U T E

I'm watching it for the moebots.

What kind of merch are we in for already?

I wish this show was about giant robot girls who acted like normal girls.

That already exists user

It certainly isn't about monogamy.

So an Abe approved series to encourage more sex and children

Basically

Cocona is most relatable character in the show.
I wasn't able to make my bf come on the first time either

Gotcha, posting more cute Abe and Trump
>Our president and prime minister cant be this cute

tell us more

Maybe you should try being jealous once and check how it feels like, underage shit?
Being jealous is kind of like being bitter or being resentful, you don't know how much it can ruin your life before you have experienced it.

>Trump
This anime is also about the consequences of America's greed and corruption
Get out foreign devil!

Trying to make a guy cum by sticking it up his ass is definitely much harder than doing the same when you're properly equipped like she is.

was he at least able to let you come?

They even share a room.
If she doesn't reign it in, we might have another Valvrape on our hands.

I'm not really seeing the jealousy. At any rate, she's nowhere near salty enough to warrant so many threads about the same topic.

Wait.
Ichigo is 015.
Cocona is 557.

As I know the one who got cucked (or reverse cucked?) is 015, not 557.

She gets utterly destroyed

Isn't it obvious that Abe-sama had his hands all over this work?
>ntr will lead to death
>you must be loyal and work together with your mate to succeed.
>arranged marriages can be necessary sometimes
>females are necessary for society to work, but need the strong hands of males to be controlled properly

Speaking of Ichigo, she's involved in another aspect of the episode that bears discussing, a moment that I initially missed on my first viewing. After hyping up the rest of the Parasites and ensuring her spot as the team's de facto leader, Ichigo places a reassuring hand on Ikuno's shoulder, since she still must work with Mitsuru in piloting Chlorophytum. He remains as much of a jerk as ever, but just as he and Ikuno connect and engage their FRANXX, Ikuno places a wistful hand on the spot where Ichigo touched her shoulder just before. While there are several ways to read this moment, I couldn't help but take it as Ikuno using thoughts of Ichigo to get her through an otherwise unpleasant “synchronizing” with Mitsuru. I don't want to get my hopes up this early on, but this could be a sign that some of these characters may indeed land outside of a strictly heterosexual spectrum.

I wish Abe was president of the world. The man knows his shit.

she's not though. all she knows of 02 is what she sees when she comes crashing about her social circle. cares about and is trying to protect Hiro. and during all that she's having to deal with feeling inadequate because she's young and naive, doesn't realize why she isn't giving Hiro a boner and 02 is. She'd be the focus of his attention and have more social clout if 02 simply didn't exist. its kinda a cruel twist of fate, like wats his face being a swimmer at the same time that michael phelps was. kek.

I truly hope this is copied over from some real place just so I can feel all the better every single time Abe works his magic in this show.

It could be yuri or platonic admiration and belief in Ichigo's leadership.
It's probably fucking yuri