Little Busters

Was it decent ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8--74pgXLpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KYwahups9Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being generous I can call it decent yes. Not anymore than that.

Man fuck Rin is cute.

do not fuck rin

it was usual key magic shit, so yeah, decent

Why not? She'd make a cute as fuck wife.

do not fuck rin! she is pure!

>tfw I still don't know the twist at the end
>Gonna leave this thread so I don't find out til I read the VN

Devilish

Well she kissed me when I played through the game twice!

>2078
>He hasn't read the VN yet
Pleb.

You will not get away with this, satan! I'm calling her brother!

Not even 1/10th as good as the VN.

Yeah. Not that good like VN, but still decent. The only bad adaptation of Key VN is obviously Rewrite.

Oh man, you gotta watch Toei Kanon.

>Rewrite
>adaptation
?

Kudo + My waifu = Cute!

But there's an (superior) alternative, so it doesn't really matter.
You know what I mean.

Refrain wasnt that bad

>You know what I mean.
No, I don't. Explain further.

>best KEY opening

youtube.com/watch?v=8--74pgXLpQ

This opening made me feel happy and sad at the same time. Really good opening.

But why the cats follow her?

Because the cats have superior taste

I haven't heard that song in a while. How could I forget about Rin, she really is best Key girl.

>best bro in the history of anime

That would be Air's but still great.

It's actually Clannad After Story.

Reminder that they were inspirations for this

>Rin best girl......

I've played the original VN in the past when it was translated but not the extra Ecstasy routes.

It is worth playing that English edition version that is up on steam?

>lies to you all the time
>uses cheap tricks to win at baseball
No way he can be the best bro.

Masato a best

>Light orbs
>Power of wish
>Purgatory (otherworld)
Can I asume that all KEY games takes place in the same uniwerse?

>

Refrain saved everything about the VN. It went from a 4/10 to a 10/10 and the individual routes that were boring as fuck (Komari, Little Kuu, and Kurugaya) start to make sense now. Pic related has the best route.

100% worth playing. Translation does seem more solid, but there's a lot of little mistakes. One example is they did using "she" when "her" is the correct word. If you really don't want to go through the game again you can go into the steam guides and get a save file so you can jump right into the extra routes.

>voices other best bro sakamoto while coincidentally being on the same power level as him
>saves your childhood
>is a siscon but entrusts her to you
>gives you the strength to move on from losing literally all your fucking friends at once
kyousuke did absolutely nothing wrong

>Pic related has the best route.
I agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYwahups9Pc

>Komari
How can you not like a girl who will change her underwear depending on your personal preferences.

Kud and Kurugaya routes were just "what the fuck" routes without knowledge about refrain.

I remember Haruka's being my least favorite. Been rereading the official version and haven't gotten around to hers yet.
All the character routes go back into the main themes of finding strength and accepting what's happened. While I agree Rin2 and refrain are what turn a 6-7/10 to a 9-10/10 the game would be lesser without the other routes.

Always loved the bad end in Haruka's route.

I don't even know what the anime did wrong but the VN was so much better. I never cried bigger bitch tears than when THAT song started playing when Kyousuke confessed everything in the VN. Is plaxing EX worth it for those three extra routes?

Best voice.

The anime did exactly one thing better than the VN, and that was cutting out the fail state where Riki only is able to save himself and Rin. It was pretty retarded to introduce time travel out of nowhere in the VN. (Yes I know some people say that was still part of the dream and was there to prepare Riki for the real thing but it didn't feel that way.)

I'm stupid and didn't read the thread before posting. Thanks for anwsering that other user's question. I guess I should get around to those ex routes. Do they play after refrain or are they part of the dream world?

They take place after Refrain from what I remember. I might be wrong here but in the original release of EX/ME they had an option saying "Do you know the secret of the world?" If you selected yes you could jump right into the new routes. English version doesn't have that.

Reminds me of when they reference Planetarian on Rewrite.