Why does Sup Forums feel so threatened by Sakura?

Why does Sup Forums feel so threatened by Sakura?

It's not Sup Forums, it's just cancer from Sup Forums, /r9k/ and Sup Forums shitposting using dead old memes from back when Sup Forumsfaggotry was rampant here. We love her.

Fate has the most cancerous fanbase on Sup Forums, as incredible as the claim is.

The most cancerous fanbase on Sup Forums belongs to Madoka. This is not up for debate.

She steals time and ressources which could be used to make more saber/rin/illya contet

I liked the part where Zouken is about to take control of her body so she kills Assassin and rips the worm out of her heart while waiting for the gang to save her

It's mostly buttpained rinfags and saberfags joining in trying to feel relevant to the discussion.

Because even Nasu himself stated that Sakura x Shirou is the best pair.

>組み合わせでは士郎と桜が一番だった気がします。

Rin and Illya already have enough content in FSN

Illya doesn't have a route

>Illya doesn't have a route
Blame Nasu. With all the Fate related shit that gets churned out every year, he could've easily given her a proper route.

>that pic
but could Shiki defeat serious Gil?

Why didn't Kariya just tell Tokiomi what was happening to Sakura?
>Hey Tokiomi, remember when you gave Sakura up for adoption by the Matous so she would be able to have a successful magus career? Well she's been raped daily by Zouken's dickworms for over a year now, what the fuck are you going to do about it?

UBW kiddies get mad because Shiro gives up on his "become a hero" ideals for Sakura's sake.
That's why they always reply with muh mind of steel.

His body is literally infested by Zouken, he'd get killed instantly if he said too much about Sakura's situation.

>Killing is bad. What dud those servants ever do to me?
Let's be real here, Shiki would probably try to kill Saber because she makes his pee pee hard.

I believe not but I respect the opinions of those that disagree.

Gil is the king of jobbers.

If he wasn't a retard he could have ordered Berserk to destroy the Matou household and get Sakura back. But no, his hateboner for Tokiomi was stronger.

Urobuchi stated that Tokiomi already knew

>Order Berserker to kill Zouken
>Sakura instantly dies due to crest worm in her chest
hmm

Delete this, zasshu

>UBW
Archer, Caster, Fake Assassin, Kuzuki, Lancer, Gilgamesh
>HF
Rin, Illya, Sakura, Shinji, Rider, Zouken, Assassin, Kiritsugu, Kotomine

Which was the better route?

I just want to fuck her in the butt.

What was even the objective of all the worm rape, again?

How did Fate go from a relatively serious story to endless moeygay rehashing?

Fate because Saber gets the spotlight

otaku

HF.

>I am used to it

What did she mean by this?

>her abruptly changing the subject when questioned about it

*chomp*

How smug can Illya get?

>gilfags actually believe this

I find that hard to believe. Why didn't Tokiomi stop it if he knew?

So what ultimately happens to Sakura in the other two routes? Like in ten years, Rin and Waver are gonna dismantle the Greater Grail and it seems likely they'll have to go through the Zouken to do it, considering witnessing the Heavens Feel is why he's so miserably clinging to life.

Will he have completely broken Sakura to his will, or will she have managed to kill herself by then?

Also does this problem actually only apply to Fate Route, or in UBW did Shinji neglect to ask Gilgamesh to kill Zouken?

I can't wait to watch the scene in theaters where Shirou goes to Sakura's room at night, hesitating to murder her to save the city. It was so beautiful in the VN

In Universe B, Sakura stayed with Rin's family and became a Luvia clone.

Because he's a magus and magi are scum.

Other routes are not canon

>becoming a luvia clone
truly a fate worse than death

Because Sakura oficially stopped being her daughter once he sent gave her to the Matous

Secondary please, Tokiomi knew exactly what Makiri magic, they were allies for centuries. Sakura was given to Makiri in order to become their heir that de facto means WORMS

Do you think this would actually do anything? Do you think that Tokiomi would suddenly have a change of heart and say "Oh, I guess I shouldn't have given her to the Matous after all. Kariya, let's go save her!" by hearing the gory details? The one who knows all of what you're describing best is Tokiomi, who is very much someone who is a magus before he is a human. It's why Nasu made a point of saying that it's fortunate for Rin that her dad kicked the bucket before she was forced to reconcile her admiration of her father with knowledge of what his bottom line actually was.

So basically you're saying that the Church is correct in wanting to exterminate all magi