Did they went too far with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

iwara.tv/videos/4rbzbipbzrtylba5p
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like not far enough!

Fuck off ESL.

Yes but literally the whole point is that it goes too far.

They didnĀ“t go far enough.

Perhaps but only because perfection was already achieved with BB.

All five of them were born from an aspect of love. This one is the desire to attract the attention of the person they want, hence the gigantic boobs. It's supposed to be taken to a disgusting extreme.

As if people don't fap to more extreme.
iwara.tv/videos/4rbzbipbzrtylba5p

People also fap to girls taking a shit. Doesn't make it any less disgusting.

>comparing huge boobs to scat

This is some walnut brain levels of dumb here.

I hope that Lip shows up in LE. I need to see these animated.

No, why? I know her hands look weird but come on, there is a perfectly reasonable and well thought-out backstory to it.

I don't even know what Fate is anymore. What's with all the character clones with retarded backstories?

No, I think they got her just right.

I want to see her get KO'd by her own tits after landing from a jump or falling over.

They're being a honest, sakura is too sexy and slutty so they just make a clone of her but with more sexier and sluttier body

He should roll for Mordred

You haven't gone far enough with your English education.

She is hilariously absurd and I love it.

No

Passionlip is beautiful, kind, innocent, and my wife!
I will win the Holy Grail for her and wish for her to have a safe human body!

>This one is the desire to attract the attention of the person they want, hence the gigantic boobs
Close but not quite. Passionlip represents "desire" taken to its extreme, an "obsession" beyond "love". Her breasts represent too much of a good thing, how she will take the object of her love and trap it with her (squish them between her breasts in Nasu's words), believing that the presence of her beloved is the only thing that she needs to be happy.
Gilgamesh approves of her and says her manic, selfish desire is human and the real thing, but Hakuno ultimately makes her agree that what she feels isn't "love".

It's hilarious and kind of tragic, since in CCC she's delusional about her absurdities and in GO she thinks they make her a monster. At least she can pull people out of her tits if they fall in now.

Perpendicular paizuri with Lip is hot, but gets depressing when you realize that a) she can't actually hold you or you die and b) up until recently, if you went too deep, you ended up in the black hole between her tits and died.

Science isn't about "why" its about "why not!"

And in this case its called "Sure we could have a robot girl with an average size bust BUT why not instead we give her an enormous bust!"

If I was a scientist I know I would be making my robot girls all very busty. Seeking the one true answer; "Just how big can I make them?"

I see a nipple.

You can reach partially into the Breast Valley and not fall in. It's not a black hole, it's just a one-way portal. (The sudden shift in gravity can cause a suction-like effect too)
Hakuno accidentally sticks his arm in there, like, twice.

I appreciate artists who take the time to draw Passionlip's large and detailed hands and don't just cut her off at the forearm to save on effort.

Areolae != nipple
areolae are allowed on Sup Forums
I think

Latino de mierda, vete a la reputisima madre que te remilpario

I hope you mean the areola

no, I mean a boob.

P A I Z U R I

user, you're not reaching into the Breast Valley, you're furiously trying to impregnate the Breast Valley.

That will get you killed.

what show is this from?

Passionlip is perfect