DOZO!

DOZO!

Dozo

ZODDO!

What is this? A shuriken?

I hate it !

DOMO!

I'm not enough of an old fag to get this meme. Explain it please.

then lurk more

She is giving out highly condensed amounts of autism to the main character.

She wants to suck your dick

Thank you for the pentagram, hail Satan to you too user.

DOZO!

here's a (You) for the chuckle

Except it's spelled

D O U Z O

yoroshiku.

What's with the floating star

DŌZO

Hai, DOZO!

I'll trade you some milk

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR SHITTY COOKIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She hands out carved buttholes to her friends to let them know she wants to be fucked in the butt

They're wood carvings not cookies

why did Nagisa die again?
Did she get aids from getting blacked?

She had a disease when she was young that should have killed her, Akio begged for her life to be spared and the town allowed it, because she should have died the future where she had a child shouldn't have happened but because it did happen she had to die to allow Ushio to live. Ushio had the same disease as Nagisa so she had to die too

FUCKING USE SPOILERS YOU SHITCUNT REEEEEEEEEE

>she should have died the future where she had a child shouldn't have happened but because it did happen she had to die to allow Ushio to live

Yes, I know, Clannad should have ended with a Tomoya/Ushio/Kyou family and no resurrection.
Could have been a more realistic ending where afterstory is more about Tomoya getting over Nagisa's death and reconciling with Ushio, that part in particular happened way too quickly in my opinion
I am a biased Kyoufag though so bear that in mind

Excuse me, it's どうぞ you big nerd

I agree that Nagisa should have stayed dead. It ruined Tomoya's growth and development in my opinion. It could have been a great ending with him coming to terms and accepting it and living a happy life with Ushio and Akio/Sanae. Instead we got this "lol just hit the reset button" and it felt cheap to me. Of course I was never a fan of supernatural stuff in the story because it seemed like it only existed for plot convenience. Maybe the anime just didn't convey it well.

The resurrection worked better in the VN because the player was aware they were collecting the lights, it felt really hamfisted in the anime because you had to pay a lot of attention to understand that the lights existed and had power

>i don't know what orbs of light are
Well, I have to admit that they didn't explain nothing in the anime, contrary to the VN