Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter out on Jaiminisbox: jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/169/page/1

Which character has the best costume?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5b4xfF_4vpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kaminari's new costume is perfect

My Jirou Academia

You poor saps can ship whomever you want but since this is a shonen series they will go nowhere with your ships

I bet Kaminari got that choker from her and being a retardchu, he just goes OH DATS SO COOL JIROU, THX while she blushes

You never know nigga they could still become canon at the end

This is a true fact

What killed the hype?

me, I'm so sorry

My dick

QUICK, ANONS, DESIGN YOUR OWN COSTUME

ur mom

I don’t get why you all are getting worked up about Kouda when shit like this has happened.

Ugh it's golden jumsuit and it has a silver cape and googles which let me see in infrared and it can produce ice-cream cone every 10 minutes!

Reminds me of pic related to be honest

Like what, the matching chokers? It's still not 100% confirmed that they're meant to be matching or if they're just unintentionally similar

Aye and my hero name is Gayjoy laid in sparkling diamonds on my chest

A blue spandex with an elastic but protective highly battle armor and a red scouter you can equip on your ear.

Assless chaps. And nothing else

You know how fire heroes conveniently find the perfect magical fireproof material to make their suits from so that it doesn't burn off, electric and water heroes have insulating gear, strength heroes get shock-absorbers, some gloves that prevent on-touch effects from misfiring, etc?

I do all of that, because everyone is stupid for not doing so in these comic worlds. "I'm not a fire hero why would I need that lol" says man set on fire by fire villains. Fuck that. The Flash found Speedforce-proof clothes? Cover your fucking life in that shit if you think you'll have to fight the Flash you god damned incompetents.

Very original I like it

my wife in the middle

Its just a reason to bully koudafags

These would have been amazing, especially Mt.Lady's

>they wasted the color cover on ochako

Black leather tatters that float in trails behind me literally all the time because it's an anime. So leather jacket, leather upper-face mask, and banded leather pants (not regular leather pants, looks more like a series of wide bandanas in layers down the leg).

Gloves, trim, undershirt, and thin zigzagging lines along jacket are deep purple. Purple streaks in short black hair. Wear purple contacts like an idiot.

Go jack off to underage boys while we real men jack off to underage girls

jack off to one worth the jailtime

Wow I never knew Ochaco could get even more boring until I saw proto Ochaco. Gross

Thickness is always worth it

best girl

>Chadako and Hulkya
Midoriya is the only decent one wtf?

thumbnail looks like the twin impact kid

>Deku Prototype
what is in the bag?????

female deku needs loopy antennae

Hori planned this from the beginning

fem Iida is perfect you ignorant

Don't the students get judged on their hero costumes? They look like civilians

LUCHA

Which characters have the best dub voice?

All Might

>tfw in my country the police could lock my ass up for drawing BNHA student lewds
why are you like this Canada

>Judged on their hero costumes
This is a hero school not a beauty pageant user

Iida

Kendo
youtube.com/watch?v=5b4xfF_4vpw

Wait what?

>he skipped leg day
Only villains do that

towering autistic woman with sideburns. okay user

What did you change?

If you're going to use this image over and over, at least get a bigger version of it.

This is a crime against nature. Every man should have the right to sexualize underage anime girls

WHY ARE YOU LINKING CHAPTER IN EVERY OPENING POST? IT'S FUCKING GENERALPOSTING
FUCK OFF

I'm going to make it smaller each time now just to spite you

You shouldn’t be lewding future heroes anyway, they are pure

MINA BEGGING AN UNWILLING ERASERHEAD TO LET HER USE THE RESTROOM BEFORE SHE PEES STRAIGHT DOWN ONTO HER SOCKS, WHILE SHUFFLING ABOUT UNCOMFORTABLY TO TRY AND HOLD IT A BIT LONGER (COLORIZED, 2205)
Anyways, Iterator would wear some basic bitch bright primary colors thing with a cape and boots while on active duty because kids would like it, and maybe some sort of funny-looking headgear kids would enjoy too. The Ribaldry hero whose name I forgot would just wear sweatpants and a tanktop because his ability is undignified anyways, but for formal occasions he'd wear some sharp-looking tux and top hat ensemble probably.
OKAY HERE'S A SPECIAL ONE, IMAGINE IF MIDNIGHT LIKE THIS WITH THE LEATHER TIGHT AGAINST HER CROTCH, AND THEN PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
BUT THEN PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THEN HER STOCKINGS GETTING A LINE DOWN THEM BUT PPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
PPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
PSSSSS
PSSSSSS PSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AND BUT THEN SHE PPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You are not the real pissposter. I can recognize his style. Where is he?

It's such a dumb law and makes it not worth it, I'd be paranoid while traveling with my laptop, pic related filename is the title of an article about it
I want to lewd the guys

You're right, but it is me. I just changed up my style for a one-time funpost. Want proof? Pick an MHA character.

I remember when I was reading this for the first time, I actually got a bad vibe from Kendo in this scene, I was wondering if she was just trying to get on their good side or something before turning on them.

But no, it was at face value, which I guess makes more sense.

Can't you lewd the adult versions of them of some shit?

She's the traitor.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let me break it down for you:

There are going to be BNHA threads no matter what, it's popular. That's just a fact of life. So, instead of having somebody come in each thread and say 'hey where's the new chapter', OP decided to just put a link to it in the first post.

Is she groping his dick in that pic?

Jirou

Because most people have picked up the manga after watching the anime, which means they've speedread through that part. This goes for both season 1 and season 2.
Not to mention that the fanbase was more or less nonexistent at the time, especially compared to what we have now.
Which means that the only people who cared about that were Koudafags, which are also more or less nonexistent.
Finally, people getting worked up about it is shitposting bait, so there's that.

Stuff like grappling hooks and tazers that were distributed to quirkless civilians. I can't remember the source though.

Yeah. That's love

Wait a fucking second. That’s stupid. The kids on MHA barely look like real 15 yo, they’re more like young adults but the narrative say they’re 15, aka business as usual for anime and manga
Does that mean I can take my dragon loli collection V3.0 there since she’s hundreds of years old anyway?

Why wouldn't she be

wait, when?

>hey where's the new chapter
You know, that’s so true. There’s at least one guy in the thread on Sunday night or Monday and asks “hey guys, chapter where?”

go back to snk threads retard

>Festival happens.
>OH SHIT IT'S THE VILLAINS APPEARING OUT OF NOWHERE.
I swear to god if Hori does this boring shit again.

Is it comic time? I think it's comic time.

What if it's just one villain and you were told beforehand how he sneaks past security?

Friendly reminder that Ryuko__ will win the Dekubowl.

bnha students are probably safe especially the more developed/tall characters but there's always that risk because it's such a broad law
I think that law is more for really young looking characters, like Kouta tier young

Something is surely gonna happen. I hope is something innocent but my bet is on Gigantomachia

I kinda like hobo Tenya.

She is too old to participate in the Dekubowl

Imagine pic related with Midnight.

She is 26

I vote Mr. Compress. They're literally going to have a stage show. He better shows up. Plus I want a match between him and Aoyama.

You know, that's actually better

AFO vs OFA

GROSS. Regular Iida is the miracle of the universe and superior in every shape and form.

Deku's dad returns and we will have reunion during festival

And Deku is around 16

>You've only begun to discover your quirk! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the city.

Ryuko is for Nejire

What's a short one-sentence quote you like from Jiro? I'm having trouble finding one.

>"That wouldn't be very rock & roll of me, would it?"

He looks like a cardboard copy of his older brother except younger. Tenya is perfect bullying material.

But his dad's in Tartaros.

Plottwist: They do show up....on the news as while they have their Festival Gigantomachia ends up going to town on Endeavor.