Remember me Sup Forums?

Remember me Sup Forums?

She was wrong and the bullies were right.
Bullies teach children how to fit in. If the autistic furry was bullied for being an autistic furry, he wouldn’t do that shit in public. Bullying is good for society by allowing children to be situated in normalcy and toughen up.

wtf user she’s just a cute vampire

Your panties are showing

>pretending to be tough guy on Sup Forums
wew

What if the outlier doesn't submit to bullying

The bad apples get snuffed out. That's just how things are. I was bullied incessantly as a child and instead of ending my life, I worked on myself and stopped sperging out over anime and video games in public. I started working out, and eventually the bullies befriended me. They just want what's best for you.

Cool story bro, where can I subscribe?

This is unironically correct.

Fuck conformity just want what's best for you bullshit that's like mental rape don't force shit on me that I don't want

Nice LARPing

There are actually people who believe this.

this

And I even got bullied a bit in school.

>They just want what's best for you
Holy shit is this what Stockholm syndrome sounds like?

The only bullying allowed is dullahan bullying

The bullies were talking behind Yuki back though, there was no active harrassment. It was a coincidence that she found out.

Would petting her head while it's on your lap count?

Do not bully dullahans

Yes. Hugging her would be better

If bullying works why does a shithole like /r9k/ exist

>>the bad apples aren't people who hurt other people

Nice way to derail the thread

Not enough bullying.

I am not even joking.

Lemme guess, 8th grade?

so you became one of them?

I can agree I'd is verbal or even a bit of physical teasing, but there are cases where bullying is so incessant, and the reasons for it so innocuous that it's not serving a purpose other than glorifying the bullies anymore.
Bullying can reduce the number of spergs and make some kids conform, which is good for society. But it can also easily get out of hand. If you are to accept bullying as a form of social control then you have to empower teachers and others in charge to step in, in the right ways to prevent it from getting out of hand.

Encouraging kids to fight back would be a great start.

This is somewhat accurate. Bullying is a social IQ test

I know, aren't they cute?

If the head floats, it's more like a nukekubi than a dullahan.
Is it normal for a girl's severed head to be this cute?

I thought Nukekubi's bodies can't move when detached though

>Bullies do it out of concern for your well being!
Cool thread.

>>Bullies do it out of concern for your well being!
No they don't, they do it for fun.
But by that you society tells you to "fit in or fuck off".

Sorry that you didn't learn from them, user.

Cringing over here

And why does Sup Forums suddenly care about fitting into society?

And yet you are still a retarded sociopath spewing bullshit on Sup Forums. Maybe they should've bullied you way harder you know? I bet they went too soft on you.

Because if you ever want to grow up you will have to fit in.
Not everyone here can afford being a perma NEET.

Very normal

All my life when I've seen normalfags make fun of someone for being bullied it always because they won't man up, fight back, and tell them to fuck off. Sup Forums is the only place I've seen someone suggest that they should have sucked their bully's dick as thanks for their social services.

Sup Forums and most of Sup Forums used to have a concept of hiding powerlevels because even the most extreme of autists can recognize that regular people would be off-put by certain things. This isn't even a hard concept to understand. Society at large isn't ready to understand the greatness of cute lolis doing cute things

That user basically said "adapt and become a normalfag", not "hide your powerlevel properly".

>make fun of someone for being bullied it always because they won't man up, fight back, and tell them to fuck off
That is a social service.

So its fine to be an autistic furry in public as long as you're bigger and stronger than everyone who would challenge you?

I took that as the basic internet exaggeration. Hiding your powerlevel properly involves adapting and normalfagging it up to a certain degree anyway,

>So its fine to be an autistic furry in public as long as you're bigger and stronger than everyone who would challenge you?
Of course not, once a gang of 10 comes around all your strength is irrelevant.

Their heads fly off while they're asleep.
I haven't read that manga with a floating head, so I say too much about it.

So create your own gang of 10 autistic furries. If you can't do it then you just aren't strong enough right?

Your whole argument will lead to creating a (quasi-fascist) furry state where furries will fight for their international survival in an armed struggle.

And the answer to that is "yes, but expect nukes fucking degenerates".

Unless the furry state also gains nukes somehow, at which point we reach a nuclear stalemate, which isn't very far off from this absurd conversation.

But that's basically what happens on a smaller scale. Furry's either get to the point where they're big enough that the bullies can't be bothered to bully them and move on to the next target or they don't get enough people and either have to adapt or go into hiding

Let's just hope that we stop the menace before it establishes it's own state.

>Furry's either get to the point where they're big enough that the bullies can't be bothered to bully them and move on to the next target or they don't get enough people and either have to adapt or go into hiding
Exactly.
And if the bullies do their jobs properly there will never be enough Furries around to actually threaten them.

I think this was supposed to be a comfy Demi-chan thread.

What happened?

You know exactly what happened. Its been happening for a while now.

>If the autistic furry was bullied for being an autistic furry, he wouldn’t do that shit in public.
or he'd deal with that in other ways

Sounds good but doesn't work.
Out of ten skinny kids getting bullied, only one might actually decide to man up, hit the gym, and improve the situation.
Most kids will just try to avoid interacting with the bullies. They'll have a miserable time during the years they're in school and they'll be a complete wreck by the time they come out.

This, and even then, if the kid who decides to man up is a manlet, it'll be pointless.

This guy gets it.

And now you browse Sup Forums, good job.

This is why America is laughing stock of the world

>MDE fag
Opinion discarded

Yeah, they'll never learn man.

That's a weird erection

This. We should nuke America.

If your bullies are befriending you, it's because you've become an asshole.

sad

I want to fuck Hikari.

I was bullied and this is correct

I'm still autistic, but not nearly as bad as I used to be as a kid

Also this show is the only redeeming factor A-1 still has going for them, that's a fact

Are there any other anime dullahans besides machi and lala?

>not knowing the most famous anime Dullahan

Don't lewd the Dumbpire

Season 2 when?

>befriending your bullies
This is some next level ntr

Why did the professor keep asking her about sex? With all the other demi chicks he just asked daily life-related questions

What season and show was she from again?
I don't really recall....

When there's more material

he obviously could tell her hunger for dick was unending

Shit.
I forgot to mention her.

But she's pretty.
And pretty girls are meant to be lewd.

Plus in a lot of districts, fighting back is what gets punished. The bullying is ignored completely, but the day someone stands up and punches back, they're suspended for fighting (or expelled in one case).

Fast-forward a few years and people claim it must have been the rock and/or roll, and satanic videogames, that caused the shooting.

>giving her cowtits
No.

I just like that picture because of her smile...

So what you're saying is...

Early, and OFTEN?

Id agree, but most kids who are bullied aren't bullied because they're furfags, they're bullied because they have glasses/freckles or some other shit out of their control.

Years of bullying because of something like that may "toughen" the kid up a little but the long term psychological issues it causes are far worse.

Childhood friend of mine is half Asian, constant bullying about his race meant that even now in his late 20's he explodes in a rage at the mere mention of his race which has made for some awkward social situations, he has also tried to kill himself as a direct result of the bullying.

t. got bullied so hard in school he accepted his position like a little bitch

Kek look the fag asian guy

>muh comformity
So this is the power of otaku.

Then strip, I'll judge if you are worthy.

>the bullies were right
>I was bullied incessantly as a child
>I changed myself and they eventually accepted me
>They just want what's best for you.
I honestly hope your story is made up because this is the saddest shit. Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

>dullahan
>knife ears
-1/10

There are many dullahans user
But not enough doujin

Sounds like a classic abuse victim, like a wife that gets beat by her husband. This dude is legit gay for his abusers.

A few. Not many but a few.

No you're dumb, bullying demis is just mean because then you're bullying them for physical traits that they can't change. In their world it would be the same as being an asshole racist.

Vampires are the ones that interest him the most, seemingly. He starts drinking tomato juice after he learns Hikari does it too.

Is she a cat?

This is a cute dork!
TL note: yuki means snow