It's an MC fails a test, studies with her friends and gets a perfect score on the rewrite episode

>it's an MC fails a test, studies with her friends and gets a perfect score on the rewrite episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRTlLZ05KAs
youtube.com/watch?v=yxYIO-N5dZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yui is actually a genius, she just want to have fun with her friends instead of studying

I don't remember her getting 100, is this a dream?

Woah, it's almost like the school curriculum consists of chunks of very basic shit taught over short periods of time that you can only fail by not studying at all or understand perfectly well by putting in the very minimal time required. Who woulda thunk.
Also this
You don't play as good as her in such a short amount of time without being gifted.

Yui was established several times to be a brilliant but lazy character

I mean she did learn the guitar just by a few months of practice after all

>it's a character gets a decent score because she's afraid her boobs will be squeezed again episode

sauce?

really?

Could I trick Yui into being my girlfriend?

I don't see why not

Yui is just smart but lazy

No because she's married to me

Ui would kill you. Or maybe join in?

yeah, that's why he would have to trick her

i like this image

Does anyone know where the original cup is from? I see this fucking hand and cup everywhere.

>Yui is one of those smart girls whose lives fall apart without proper direction
So, at what age did you realize your potential will never amount to anything because of your non-existent work ethic, user?

yui a cute!

3 years ago when starting uni.
If I take 200 mg of caffeine I get shit done tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRTlLZ05KAs
post your favorite song

Yes really

>KIMI WO MITERU TO ITSUMO HAATO 'DOKIDOKI'
What did she mean by this?

They took Come With Me off of Youtube.
This is an interesting remix youtube.com/watch?v=yxYIO-N5dZI

"The pleasure of being cummed inside."

pls no bully

>miteru
I know common Japan vernacular has Japs saying this instead of Miteiru but it still triggers me.

ugly

Yui is beautiful.

You lie.

I don't.

Aw this reminds me of Yu YU Hausho where Kuwabara studies his hardest and only barely passes the test.