Hunter X Hunter

Press F for Ben

First for Danchou

Make your Camilla predictions, let's see who ends up being right.

Reminder that Hanzo is doomed because he used Hanzo Skill 4.

4 is written the same as "death."

My guess is that she has a Nen ability, but it's not for fighting. She's testing Musse right now. If she likes what she sees, she'll use it to Manipulate him to assassinate Ben. Musse will ultimately fail, but will die in his attempt, possibly after injuring Ben or Balsalmico.

>Pika Sue is still alive

A SMILE TO PROTECT

how strong is Gone?

He's busy doing schoolwork on whale island

Camillia is overconfident and underqualified. She will get Benjamin'd.

I know, she's ridiculously hot but let's not be delusional. She's not important. Ben is important. He will live to job another day.

Camilla is kind, kind!

not as strong as Zushi

she is kind of a bitch

gon stronk

Based Zushi has mastered the ability to manipulate his muscles to become stronger. He bullshitted the system and became a reinforcer like he wanted to.

gee someone wants to get titty slapped by a nen beast

Can someone post the picture with gon-san about to smash pitou and he turns around to say something philosophical and edited in, to killlua?

Stop it with this Tonpa tier meme.

everytime i see this i get really stressed

I wouldn't say she's unimportant. She's the second eldest and thus has a huge amount of relevant guards in the mix. Plus, there's the angle of getting her mother Dauzul to kill Halkenburg, who is an important character.

I feel like Togashi isn't going to kill either character off just yet, despite her blatant declaration of war.

Uhm...what's going on? Is the Hiatus over? When will the abime start again?? Please spoonfeed me!

Why even post this?

Reminder Kuroro is 1 of Togashi's faves and he will never die

>Talker X Talker
>Boredom Boat Arc
>Chapter 372:
>Nothing happens: The Chapter
>Brought to you in majestic squibbles by the hack Yoshihiro Togashi

Reminder the clown has claimed machi and will claim all the spiders on that boat

Stop posting that awful colour shit, thanks.

Togashi said his favorite movie is Alien because it features a monster who kills people one by one in an enclosed space. A lot of people compare that statement to this arc, which I agree with completely. However, it gives me pause. It's possible that when Hisoka kills his next victims, it will be like he did against Sharlnark and Koltopi: suddenly and instantly. We might get relatively few fights this arc because of this. I both like and dislike this.

purple haired machi looks so weird

she always had that color

How long was Machi tied up in the mens locker room?

Going from watching 99 to 11, you get used to these kinds of things. I didn't like most of the colors in 11 at first, but now 99 is the one that looks weird.

I already watched 99 and it's still pretty weird, probably because I've watched 11 more.

Anons.... Are so.... Interresting

threadly reminder that Homunculus is the superior Hideo Yamamoto manga

>spiders sitting around eating dinner and having a good time
>suddenly a mass of rubber and gum bursts out of nobunagas chest

man can you guys let a thread simmer for a bit

>shizuku and Phinks having sex in the shower
>rubber hand slowly rises from under the shower curtains to their crotch

Camilla may be another Neon Nostrade. Meaning a person who hapens to be born as specilization and has an ability without any nen training.

Why Shizuku and Phinks?

Everyone is a little overexcited. We only have fun ten weeks out of the year. Let us play.

>Franklin goes to the fridge in their cabin
>Bono's decapitated head stuffed with recorders in the crisper

Feitan is too short.

>We will never see Oito animated

I feel like this isn't the real Camilla.

If we get mostly even Nen category distribution, that means there's roughly 3 Princes for each category. We can presume the Nen Beast would share a category with their target, so Momoze and Halkenburg are probably Manipulators.

She gonna die soon or is dead already.

The way the manga portrays it, humans used to live in the dark continent and migrated/were reduced to this one island chain in a lake in the distant past. So what caused the dark continent to become so terrible?

Is Machi Ripley?

long enough

Humans terrible little shits and needed to be contained.

Youre fat.

damn, hiskoa would be hot as a grill

bugs

Who?

Post more Machis. Extra (You)'s for untied hair.

Maybe it's not that the dark continent became terrible, but that humans became weak. Hell, there's probably humans somewhere on the continent other than Don Freecs.

I like the gay rape clown, but maybe a /ss/ rape harlequin would be better.

Ben talks to her and calms her down. She decides to kill someone else instead.

I'm really looking forward to the resolution of this. Hanzo's body shouldn't be able to be moved without him waking it up, but it has been. The big frog beast shrinks and grows with accumulating nen, so it's obviously used some.

Sixty years from now when Togashi finishes this arc and they animate it, how are they going to show this thing?

Perfect but the shorts need to be tighter

Rest assured, we can't be cliffhangered for all 8 chapters in this batch. We'll know soon enough. I just hope our boy makes it through. He should. The Nen beasts seem to protect allies. It's possible that Dragon is doing something to protect its allies.

>humans... are so very... interesting

Society will have degraded enough for it to not be a problem.

What the hell is this even supposed to do in a combat situation? Actually most of the Nen beasts look weird like that. Tubeppa's is on wheels, for Christssakes.

This is not the earth, humans traveled from earth to this planet with all these rare creatures a long time ago, the "natives" allowed humans to stay and live here but you know, humans always fuck things up and at some point "natives" decided to push humanity to this huge lake so they wouldn't cause problems anymore, except between ourselves of course.

The real question is, how effective would nukes be on the Dark Continent.

Eh? That's not Machi, that's some... Chimera Roach?

Who's the biggest slut other than Leorio?

It's a pretty big place, you'd need a lot of nukes.

Hina

Whoever laid the 5000 Chimera Ant eggs.

With rubber dick inside of her or without?

Those are not tits, just tumours.

Togashi literally hinted that Killua is into bondage

Best nen beast is not for combat.

>nen cock
Nice.

Without. I already fapped today.

Do you think Hisoka has the balls to assassinate with all them being present?

3DPD a shit, but I give this one merit since her hair actually looks messy.

It's easy to write the king off as just an indulgent fat fuck but I'm actually pretty impressed by him. He won the previous succession war, and seems pretty competent all around.

Although that's true, and something like Momoze's beast could conditionally be insanely strong, at the end of the day, there will be situations where a guy's got a gun and about to shoot the Prince and the beast has to act.

ahahahah, 99 hisokek was so ugly

Just like the manga then.

Just leave out a pack of gum, fill it full of your Nen with some invocation like "O MY CHEWY NEN, EXPAND AND DESTROY ANYONE WHO EATS YOU," and wait for someone to fall for it.

Where is the butt?

jokes on him, I don't swallow gum like some fags hah

>you take such long hiatus that smartphones happear out of nowhere

Him giving the kids beetlephones mostly MOSTLY prevented that from being too obvious.

Does anyone have the Viz volume 33? I can't find it anywhere.

fuck off

Ben-Cam Alliance

This is Fuugetsu. She is a normal, good girl who is going to die horribly because all the princes are retarded. Support Halkenburg to save her.

Thanks

Looking at his nen beast he might have a little hedonistic streak in him. Cake and pussy all day.