ITT: Anime only you watched

ITT: Anime only you watched

Acca was great.
Never knew I needed comfy bread eating/political intrigue in my chinese cartoon.
The jazz op sealed the deal.

exactly

Acca was pure fucking perfection
feel sorry for anybody who missed out

I really enjoyed it. I never understood the "comfy" thing, but watching this curled up in a ball sipping alcoholic coffee was one of the best nights of my life in recent memory.

Sounds sad, but it really was

Acca was great, but the ending left a sour taste in my mouth. All that build up for nothing.

I watched it and liked it. We had a thread yesterday or two days ago

What show is this?

Damn, I must have missed it.

Nah that sounds about right.
The comfy to me was the unhurried attitude of the main cast. People rarely lose their cool and make reactive decisions, taking their time and lending more weight and thought to their dialogue and actions. Very rarely do I see this elegant pace in any medium.

>he wasn't here for the ACCA threads

Does this ever go anywhere? I got maybe half way through, and it's still not interesting.

I agree 100%, but the only negative was the ending like this user said.
Sad.

I have seen zero threads on this

I don't know why this show made me laugh so much

Any more political shows that don't have a "gimmick"? I mean no GIANT ROBOTS LOL or anything like that.

You know why.

Pic related and Infini-T Force.
I really feels like I'm almost the only one who watched them.

I didn't watch it, so why was the other user laughing?

Was great, comfy style
Great waifus in nino and lotta

The aesthetics was great and political detective intrigued at the beginning, but in turned in another shitty "comfy" anime about friendship and dailylife

Suzakinishi

I understand why it wasn't more popular but I really enjoyed ACCA.

I watched Infini-T Force too. It was good shit.

You're not alone user

Agreed. I actually wish it was more plot heavy. It was this weird mixture between character driven and slice of life

Wagon?

Basically it's an anime version of a so bad it's good movie. Over the top shit that takes itself so seriously it's hilarious. Think of an even cornier, more stupid Da Vinci Code, with ten times as many secret religious organizations, with everything turned up to eleven.
If you're gonna try to pick it up I recommend giving it the 4 episodes treatment. 4, not 3. You'll see why.

Sounds pretty fun. Thanks user

Yozakura Quartet was all the rage around the time webm was introduced to Sup Forums. Sad to see it discussed so little now.

"comfy" means I'm 16 and don't have the vocabulary to describe basic relaxed direction. Nice blog though.

I loved it. I just wish the conclusion had been more satisfactory. I want a sequel.

>but in turned in another shitty "comfy" anime about friendship and dailylife
Wrong.

>I've never seen threads for this show from last season
How new are you?

Fuck you, you anti-community idiot

There were some when it was airing. Genuinely a really fun rendition to anime.

Mauve was married to her work, she's pure.

Ranpo Kitan Game of Laplace
;_; cement lolis

Best comfy comedy anime I've seen

gb2gaia

This one. It was quite okay.

I liked it. Space Holy Roman Empire.

What makes it good?

I wish I could unwatch it

ACCA is "comfy" done right. It has a plot moving at a good pace. Shit like cute girls doing cute things is boring as fuck, no matter how comfy it might be.

Who REALLY watches the cute girls doing cute things shit on a regular basis? Maybe once in a while I'd get, but they're literally all the same. I don't get it?

Isn't ACCA in the end just one continent wide food road trip? a food trip?

> nobody watched her show

No one but me watched this cute maid fall in love.

Honestly one of the best romances I've seen, too.

It was kinda wierd and unique. It has been a few years so I might remember it wrong but I think it was about some immortal women and the only way they could be killed is by meeting certain men that turned into monsters and then they had to get eaten by those men. It's like 6 episodes but it had a good mix of action and lewdness.

I saw three eps.
It was ok.

>
>
>

I-I did.

ACCA was fantastic. Jean/Nino best OTP.

I have never seen a thread about this serie

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT

She also finds herself getting brutally tortured to death while naked in pretty much every episode. Only to come back to life and murder everyone.

Let's not forget that part.

Why did the protag die at the end? His daughter literally appeared and killed the bad guy without him having the need to sacrifice himself. He could've chilled a bit instead of trying to piss the bad guy off.

No, because some of the countries didn't feature their food, like Rokkusu.

It was fucking great.

>MC and his waifu kiss twice, one of them before the end of the series
lewd

Say that to Sup Forums's """""official""""" AOTY chart.
If you honestly think this you're a brainlet.

>why was the end so shit?
we just don't know

I watched some of it but never completed it. It had threads on Sup Forums when it aired

Me and few other anons

Was Nino actually gay for Jean, or was he just a total bro?

this shit anime

the fuck? i know tons of people that have seen this

A visual masterpiece

GETS

I kind of put it into the GetBackers category, where they might not actually be gay for each other but there's not much to suggest that they aren't either. In any case, if Nino winning the Jeanbowl is somehow suggesting Jean's lost somehow, I offer pic related as evidence that as losses go Jean could have done far worse.

WORSE

Bros/best friends, plus Nino is Jean's bodyguard for life. There's no romance to it, just the friendship between men.

Apparently it doesn't matter because he transcended humanity and dimensions and will meet zaShunina again, for some reason.
And his reasoning for killing himself and cucking him was basically giving the alien emotional torture as a present. Because his life is too long and devoid of stimulation and so the best thing you can give him is information overload.

That I don't remember. But I do remember some yuri scenes.

Man Mauve was a cunt. The entire time she just used Jean and played with his feelings. But she's an old hag anyway despite her appearance. At the least she's in her 40s. Jean has a bunch of young qts around his age he can choose from. He also has the homo option and the imouto option so he's set for life.

I'm super jelly.
>tfw never having a tenth of that broship in your life

i see it nowhere

I should really rewatch this. I remember watching this so long ago and generally liking it.

Better than Code Geass and probably my favorite mecha work by this director, Active Raid was good too.

Because there's nothing to discuss about it maybe? Plenty of anime is never discussed again after it finishes airing, but that doesn't mean nobody has seen them.

Read the manga, was alright. Didn't know there was an anime.

I loved ACCA, the OST was top tier and the overall feel of the show was great. I liked the fact that it was a slow political thriller that was never over the top. But like other anons said, the ending was really lackluster and unsatisfying.

>it's another best girl loses
maidfags not welcome.

Jazz, Tabacco, & Bread.

I'm already turned on

> not wanting to be sexually manipulated by an older highly ranked military woman

G A Y
A
Y

She never realized his feelings until he confessed them to her. She thought he was like her, dedicated to ACCA.