ITT Characters that survived but should've been killed off

ITT Characters that survived but should've been killed off

You swine, Hawk is the best thing in this whole thing.

About half the cast of the show you ust posted.

fuck off hawk you should be dead

I'll finish him

Anybody have a guess at when we're going to be able to PRAISE THE SUN in the anime? At the rate they're going in the episodes, my guess is another six to eight weeks.

Hated the dumb forced happy ending where they survived all of that because reasons.

Dumb autist

Hawk is literally the only good thing in that shit show of an anime.

He's unironically the most powerful.

This.

Hawk is literally the fourth archangel. That's why he remembers flying. His past life being a burd was just a big fat red herring.

expect him to eat Escanor's corpse to get back Sunshine.

Mirai

I'll fight you irl faggot

Him having a connection to purgatory could be an actual reason for his survival.

Yeah but then we never would have got the part where they agree not to kill each other because they're friends.

You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Too easy

What does that supposed to mean. Serious question

The technique was supposed to kill him the way he used it but it didn't because no reason.

Nah, because his survival turned out to be a semi-major plot point later on.

Dude breaks every limiter and gets turned into charcoal after almost killing the end boss. MC uses BS healing powers, and is too dumb to explain how he did to the main female lead who is a medic. The man in pic wheelchair bound afterwards and yet is still one of the country's best fighters.

should have just shot herself on the shitter

I forgot about this guy. Holy shit. Yeah, he should have died.

>No Armin yet
I'm impressed, Sup Forums.

On the same note, Reiner also counts. Both are most likely going to die by the end of the series as it currently stands, but there have been numerous instances where both of them should've been killed.

End yourself

her immortality is just eternal cuckoldry

Hawk is one of two good characters in this shitshow, the other being Dianne. Don't disrespect him.

But money.

Senkuu should have died and we should have follow taiju and the other one as they saw Tsukasa's great dumb chad empire grow.

It means fuck off ESL

>That ain't gon

I love Guy but he should've died along with Cockashi.

>expecting MC main love interest to die

Heh

Reiner's survival was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a manga. What a joke.

his revival was bullshit in every sense and you all know it

People, they're coming up to me and asking "how did he survive? How did Guy Sensei survive?" and I don't know what to tell them...

Like,70% of the characters in that should have died, and in the end no one did. Even the ones that "did" die were just sort of reincarnated. Fairyfail was just a fanservice wankfest.

Literally every character in that show at some point or another should have died, but didn't.

Would've tripled the feels.
The 'Off' Meeting guys also should've been killed off

This faggot. Ruined the whole manga when Togashi pussied out of killing Hisoka.

>chrollofag

He's not even the worst offender. At least his survival makes somewhat sense with his ability. This bitch was literally roasted though

But she's hot.

Search your feelings, you know it's true

I can live with the asspull stoned neck, but then they had a 20-chapter tournament arc.