Monster Musume

What are you looking forward to in Season 2? A continuation?

Would you rather have a feature length movie with good production values?

You have a general on /c/.
Stay there.

Teen thread.

No. It is an anime and manga and new stuff all the time.

>You can't have a thread dedicated to an ongoing manga series with a 12 episode + 2 OVA anime adaptation on a board dedicated to anime and manga.
What the hell happened to this place?

Tatsumaki falls in love with BBC.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the melanin-enriched man's home address. Never minding the strange zip code, she immediately goes to him, and is overjoyed to find out that he is going to crush her with his BBC as well.

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so she asked him, "What's the matter?" He said, "You're gonna get BLACKED, Tats," but then his disgusting fat nigger cock got really hard, which made her take off her clothes. She expected him to scream, "Get on your feet and kiss my Excalibur, whore," as she kissed him and stroked his smelly nigger dick dripping of precum, and he shouted, "I'm gonna breed that tight little ass with my superior black seed!" which made her small pussy twitch and throb.

Before she knew it, she was blowing him for the first time till he came. He shot straight down her throat as she gagged and suffocated for some air. Her green bright eyes looking up at his face as he smirked and grinned. His smelly dick was filling her taste buds with the foul odor, but she was slowly falling in love with the stench. His cum was so thick, it got stuck inside her throat no matter how hard she swallowed.

He then said, "I want to crown the esper in her little white ass now!" and seeing that they'd already gone that far and they were both naked, she obliged. A few hours later, the guy bred all her holes with his nigger seed. He berried his dick so deep into her that when he pulled it out, he said, "I'm King Arthur now, bitch!"

She fell in love with the scenario as part of her wished she can give birth to his nigger child. He looked so cute when he picked her up and sat her on his sweaty lap, so she reassured while wiping his cum off her face, "I am your servant now." While the two go at it like rabbits, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CROSSBREEDING.

MOOOOOOOOODDDDSSS

It's time

Best show the last 9 years.

Is this thread going to be deleted, too?

Roll

Why is this not allowed to be discussed here?

Is it not an anime and manga? Mostly curious, don't follow the series.

Is the fanbase cancerous or something?

>Is the fanbase cancerous or something?
So cancerous they got banned from Sup Forums.

roll

Yiff in hell

roll

They got really cancerous for a while and shitposters started spamming the series as well so mods told them to slow down for a while and started deleting threads on sight. Supposedly threads for the new chapters are allowed but whenever a thread gets made now a couple of extra obsessive spammers flood the thread with get crap.

it was fine
threads used to be every saturday or so for literally YEARS
then the anime aired and a bunch of fucking secondaries decided to spam several threads every day so they got moved to /jp/ I think at some point and I guess they're on /c/ now too

I miss my comfy monmusu threads with all the folks that scanlated the manga