Darling in the Franxx

Elope arc when?
since whole season being in plantation 13 would be boring as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08F5oCFhqhs
youtu.be/3m1YgnYlNUQ?t=1m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=OQzRvcQNwfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After the capture 02 arc. Looks like the intro scene is more of a flashforward then a flashback.

>Elope arc when?

What could possibly...

Why didn't pegfags listen? It's their own faults they got BTFO.

What?

I will still love her even if she becomes full oni.

This cour will end in a timeskip, isn't it? I fucking bet it will.

intros can be only symbolic or pure bait though

The whole story is a flashback of Hiro telling his kids how he met 02.

Maybe Hiro and 02 get sent to the front lines and run into that elite crew from the OP.

Show ends with Honey and Darling holding hands on the End of Evangelion beach with Strelitzia's wreckage taking the place of Lilith's severed head.

Strelizia!

This was so cute.

They are connecting with the other plantation soon enough

The blue blood/sky thematics can't be a coincidence, right?

Example of bait ops
Quite curious though

>At first Hiro's getting dragged along stumbling
>But then he matches Zero Two's footwork and dances along with her

What's with the pottery in this show? It's too high level

It will happen after the plantations kiss and during the second cour.

>Americans busy with handegg
>Thread is comfy

Will DITF able to become maximum testosterone like TTGL and KLK?

Perfect compatibility.

Describe DiTF with one image.

>That fucking warning siren they used on Episode 4
I solemnly fucking swear that's the warning boss siren theme on Megaman X5 -X6

>flashforward
I wouldnt be surprised if that was the case, it would be interesting to see what their post apocalyptic Earth looks like

It might be estrogen if its gonna be about pure love

Trigger will never end their anime without some over the top bullshit final battle

Fair enough

>Men can’t love
Fuck you.

Gurren Lagann. Imaishi said he actually forgot about the opening scene in EP1 which created a ton of hype for the show when it first aired. Some people seem to think that Franxx is going to be another Gurren Lagann, but don't realize Imaishi is just around doing the action scenes.

Nah, they're a different pitch

I see
So who is doing the actual writing in the anime?

Nishigori

Nishigori and Naotaka Hayashi

Good thing: We will probably get another KLK/TTGL
Bad thing: FUCKING DEATH FLAG

Zoromiku is cute.

CUTE

They'll be the first ones to follow in Hir0ni's steps.

The way i see it
Is that Oni is the one leading the way judging by the hand, it might be Hiro's hand since the size is almost the same. And i doubt a little kid can survive a post apocalyptic snowing weather, considering little Hiro probably cant aquire the right gear in traveling outside, judging from the jacket/coat hes wearing. So it might indeed takes place in the future episodes

Didn't Nishigori create Nia? Hopefully he'll save us from another Imaishi end.

second best couple

why is this reminding me of star driver

I'd still say wait for Promare if you're looking for another TTGL/KLK.
It's actually kind of hard telling how Franxx will end since Hayashi typically goes for bittersweet while Nishigori is unknown since he only really wrote for the Idolmaster anime before this, but I think Nishigori is the one with the most control because this is his passion project.
Nishigori was the character designer so it's hard to say how much input he had on Nia's character.

It's not gay enough for that.

I want to believe that NIshigori's trashy passion project is giving Nia a best end. If you couple this notion with him telling Imaishi he can't interfere with the plot it would be logical to think that's exactly what he's talking about.

Okay Sup Forums that's it.
After weeks of study with my fellow high IQ Sup Forumsnons, we've managed to reach the conclusion that there's a substantially high(56%) chance that this show has some kind of sexual subtext and metaphors.

I know, it may not make much sense first, but on continuous rewatch you MAY notice that some things may fit with the idea of a sexual activity when it's not sexual at all.

I hope in the next few episodes we'll be able to prove that the creators actually intended for these sexual innuendos.

The fuck you smoking? That's insane, this is just a show about people riding a robot together.

I really hope this shit with the controls coming out of a girl's ass leads to more than just "lol doctor franxx is a fucked up pervert" or nothing

Goro deserves a better ride than Ichigo, think he'll get his own love interest?

Nishigori wanted to make this a story about a guy being seduced by a bad girl right? Killing said bad girl would be pretty retarded.

Hiro should also be safe.

When APE get too uppity with their demands on 02/Hiro

Is this bait at this point? 02 is a little girl in the intro, it's clearly a flashback.

>being seduced by a bad girl right?
Source?

I actually hope that FranXX is just a pervert who want to share his perversion with young kids. It is 100 times better than any other twist ever could be.

Maybe he'll get with Naomi once she gets better. Maybe Ichigo will get with one of the guys in the pretty boy squad.

>Likes cute girls
>Likes giant robots
>Fuck it let's make cute girl giant robots
Absolute madman

Yeah. I can't remember what interview it was, but I think Nishigori said that is one of the key elements.

Makes perfect sense

Nah mate, i'm talking about this one, unless you're not referring to X4 - X5 alarms
youtube.com/watch?v=08F5oCFhqhs

I see no problem.

>Timeskip happens into pt2
>02 is kidnapped the very first episode after, after almost no interactions
>The entire rest of the season is a rescue mission
>Hiro finally gets her back in the final episode
>She dies 10mins later in the epilogue

You know it's going to happen.

Miku is second best but she keeps mentioning 02's horns and that she's not human. I think she and Ichigo are going to be 02's biggest obstacles if/when she ends up staying at plantation 13.

Don't reply to me again retard

Shit, I didn't even notice that. This is seeming scarily plausible all of a sudden, and if it actually happens, I'll probably kill myself. That shit was brutal enough with a side character, if it happens with 02 it'll be soul-crushing.

This show gave me a fucking robot fetish

Anyone got the webm of the horn bonk?

They're still not quite the same. Also, those sirens were only in X6. X4-5 had these.
youtu.be/3m1YgnYlNUQ?t=1m20s

user, what you're suggesting is insanity of the highest order. That just can't be!

So when they said they were gonna return 02 back to the frontlines, does that mean plantation 13 is somewhere in the more relatively safer areas? If so, just how big can the klaXXosaurs get considering they just fought off a gigantic deathworm and the one from episode 1.

Episode nine or ten mitsuri pair FUCKING DIES after things start to go well between them

Halfway point reveals THE KLAXOSAUR ARE PEOPLE or FRANXX ARE FUELED BY DEAD PEOPLE or similar dumbshit twist that makes all their actions up to that point somewhat questionable

Series starts to go downhill episodes 12-18/19 but luckily the very last "push" / arc is fucking godlike and the show is aoty for various casuals and Sup Forums newfags who have never seen a pair-mecha

Thanks

Isn't that wonderful?

At some point in the series 02's klaxosaur genes will become unstable and she'll begin to turn into her original oni form again. There'll be a few episodes where she turns back and forth and tension grows between her and Hiro until she at last transforms completely and tries to run away because she's terrified of Hiro seeing her this way and treating her like a monster.

At this point Hiro will go full Simon and tell her to grit those teeth before breaking into a long monologue about how he'll love her no matter what she looks like because they're a team and how she's the honey to his darling and a bunch of sweet sappy shit. This will be the first time in the series we see 02 acting vulnerable in front of Hiro and breaking down into tears.

No best

There is nothing sexier than robots. NOTHING

Hueg

nope, sorry sweety

Probably the whole second cour

>Hiro will go full Simon and tell her to grit those teeth
user, getting all tight will only make her hymen getting torn all the more painful.

so does that mean that this is twilight but for men?, actually i think i understand the popularity of that book now, if that''s the case

What's that? The Metaphysics of Sex?

Nah, it's from chapter 20 of Revolt

I like Miku too after Zero Two. I don't think she's that bad. In the locker room she said Hiro and Zero Two could make a good pair.

Maybe she'll get along with Zero Two if Zero Two acknowledges them and they get over their differences. As of now Zero Two only cares about Hiro.

Hum.

whatever perv show is pure there's zero sexual innuendo it's like you've never seen it

youtube.com/watch?v=OQzRvcQNwfk
Around 6:40, try to listen to the siren they're using.
Then listen to X6 siren again. I don't know if there are either really small pitch difference or i just have fucked up ears, but somehow the sounds just feel identical

OH. That's a lot more similar! I was listening to the one later in the episode when Hiro and 02 are in the bathroom. For some reason they used two completely different sirens on the same episode.

I'd like to see a touching scene:

Hiro walks in on 02 filing down her horns. She has a slight look of discomfort she is trying to hide. Hiro tells her she shouldn't do that to herself. Another lovely forhead boop and after each episode her horns are visibly larger from then on.

You don't get it, Miku IS the best.

The others starting to accept her and 02 opening up a bit to others is probably what's going to happen over the next few episodes. I don't see her leaving the plantation when Papa sees the results from the battle.

wat

She's been great but 02 has been better.

Yeah, well, I disagree.

I wonder how the parasite team for the other plantation will differ from the main heroes. They've already said they're an unusual, possibly ad hoc formation that was assembled after the deaths of the plantation's previous squad. Maybe the others are actual adults and not kids?

I want to be a semen dino's cute waifu (male).

Ikuno is gay. There will be a relationship between Kokoro and Mitsuru.

Their episode is 7.

careful there, those look pretty sharp.

Came for the giant robots and ntr drama.
Kept coming back for the sweet wholesome cute lovey dovey tender and corny teenage romance.