EoE: SukaSuka

Comparison screenshots between EoE this and SukaSuka ending sequence. Forgive me for the horrible screengrabs quality. I just wanted to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mmDiJsP3sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These are not necessarily in chronological order.
HUGE SPOILERS.

anyone lurking?

if anyone can bump. please do.

bump

Thanks!

wow it ripped off EoE
let's report it to the board of anime police

Magnificent thread, I've never thought that Evangelion would copy SukaSuka.
Shame on you Ano.

I think it was a homage. Or something. EoE was a really influential movie.

I'm sure other movies/shows did the samething

That was it. Thanks for bumping.

Thanks to you sir, have a pleasant night

Anyone have the actual screenshots? I want to try to put them in a collage.

Leave it to a shit series to copy a successful one.

To be honest I really, really enjoyed the show. This adds a little bit of an extra. I don't know. I thought it was interesting that it had some similar shots.

Oh yeah I forgot to add an extra scene from the regular series.

The scene reminded me of this.

eva fags everybody.

>rip something off
>IT'S AN HOMAGE GUYS THAY R PAYING TRIBUTE
Soyboys everyone.

>anno invented pillars of lights, explosions, someone being impaled, going into a bloody rage, dialogue etc
i refuse to beleive that this thread isnt a major falseflag to make EVAfags look bad. no one can be this fucking retarded.

Except for the light pillar one, which is a common shot anyway, non of these are even remotely similar.

If the homage is so bad that it made the ending predictable then I'd have to call it a rip off.

>anno invented pillars of lights, explosions, someone being impaled, going into a bloody rage, dialogue etc
Yes he did. Anime would not exist today without our boy anno

>evafags so desperate for attention that they start to shitpost shows that were watched and discussed by 20 people on Sup Forums
Honestly fuck off, the shots aren't that similar and the context of the shots is often completey different from EVA.

SukaSuka is my favorite anime regardless
>soyboys

user is being relevant as usual, huh?

I fucking loved Sukasuka.
Half of the episodes were just about chilling at the ultra comfy loli house and I was rooting for the main couple too hard.

I only wished they were more clear with what happened when they ended the show. Threads were filled with people saying Ctholly's death was pointless because she was reborn at the ende not understanding it was a flashback.
Also it was confusing that she was still walking around AFTER she opened the gate, then the scene just ended and we are supposed to assume she died offscreen after.

>Hasn't posted the ep 1 & 12 parallels.
youtube.com/watch?v=0mmDiJsP3sk

To top it off, KyoAni made a homage with VEG I want to believe

>Also it was confusing that she was still walking around AFTER she opened the gate
Yeah I agree with this, they could've made it clearer that that was the point of no return and she died there. Sukasuka's still amazing though.

It was an hallucination. Willem was in denial already.