Dragon Ball Super

This is the hardest turning in Dragon Dragon's history. I do not believe in the absolute axis that many characters have

> GoD Toppo eliminates nobody and loses man
> Dyspo is only partially destroyed because Gohan has sacrifice himself
> Piccolo is a big mistake because the ears do not work
> Ten has the most miserable and unmatched achievement for all
> Krillin is extinguished by cucklizard
> Frieza is not characteristic once, not twice, but three times in a bad line

I think I'm talking to the community when I say this show is bad. I have enough / A / thread, check enough r / dbz thread and enough kanzhnhuu threads to know that this show is very disappointing for all fans. The only ones who like this show are Gokutards and Vegetables. Fuck both groups of people. Fuck Toriyama. Fuck Toei. And the damn Toyotaro. I'm glad that the cancellation is coming, this show should not last longer.

where did frieza screw up?

It's not even just character achievement the show fails at, but it's just overall excitement, plot, and story direction. It's all so fabricated and shallow. There's literally no essence of Dragon Ball Z in this series anymore.

The ToP would have meant a lot more to me if they actually eliminated someone early and made this a legit fight for survival.

Like if Goku got taken out by Jiren in their first fight after Goku tried UI for the first time, or if Kefla managed to eliminate him when he was at his weakest, that would have been a massive turning point in the ToP and put a lot of pressure on Vegeta and Freiza to push themselves.

O MY CABBA

>dragon dragons

Leave then faggot

>Frieza is not characteristic once, not twice, but three times in a bad line
?

Why's Jiren character so inconsistent in the anime? He goes from being the "silent badass" who doesn't give a shit to mock his opponents and his own teammate to praise Vegeta and then acts cocky and arrogant in the span of a few minutes.

>/ A /

hes gettin fired up

>Set Jiren up to be a rival that will last longer than the ToP
>Shit Bulma's VA died
>Idk make him villainous or something show's ending whatever

The guy who wrote the episode where piccolo got eliminated wrote this episode.
Worse than Fukushima

>Dragon Dragon

you already blew it you retard.

Why are all the Vegetafags so smug about the latest ep? In the grand scheme of things he's still the perpetual #2. Congratulations on beating Cell forme 2 I guess. Time to job against Jiren.

Vegeta's running in a treadmill. He might run faster, and his hair can turn whatever, but in terms of narrative he's still no 2 and in the next 2-3 episodes Goku's cock gonna grow so big and veiny to fuck him in the ass and put whiny Saiyan prince back in his place.

KAWAII
BEATS
HAKAI

Toei's writing has always been shitty

Best boy.

lol jobber

DBZ has always been poorly written, user

That's not what jobbing means, mang.

Fuck off Gokekfag.

Suck a dick you fucking faggot.

>#2
So? Who the fuck would ever expect anyone other than Goku to be top dog?

You'e right. Even GT was better.

>Frieza will outlive Vegeta and 17 without having accomplished a single thing of use and jobbing the whole time

Bravo Toei

>Jiren is now an arrogant asshole because the spic and kid audience has to see him as a villain who must lose so that they'll cheer for Gocuck

Bravo Toei

>Gocuck will win through some asspull, doesn't even matter what happens

Bravo Toei

I accept your concession.

Now that Kahseral is the new leader of the Pride Troopers this makes more sense...
-Jiren = Superman
-Dyspo = Flash
-Kahseral = Batman

Every fucking day everyone's acting like an assblasted retard here. Don't watch it then if you consider it a waste of time and fuck off to another fanbase.

>Gocuck will win through some asspull, doesn't even matter what happens
tis the DBS way

>So? Who the fuck would ever expect anyone other than Goku to be top dog?
So the character stays stagnant. The show stays stagnant. Literally nothing has changed since Frieza saga except the hairs are blue these days

The show is so its amazing. The writing, characterization, animation, dialogue. Everything is utter shit. I believe Dragon Ball Super is the epitome of shit and yet i somehow enjoy it

Nice deflection.