Wow!

Wow!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0FbBXHm72w
youtube.com/watch?v=mohXgVorOBk
en.goodtimes.my/2017/12/22/japanese-shogi-player-manao-kagawa-acted-little-boy-grown-appearance-changed-completely-netizens-said-star-4/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manao_Kagawa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP LAUGHING
SIX INCHES IS AVERAGE

SUCK ME HARUKA SEMPAI

>SIX INCHES IS AVERAGE
This is very concerning

>SIX INCHES IS AVERAGE
I sure hope not

10cm here and crying

Wow!

Chikichikichikichiki, wow!
youtube.com/watch?v=P0FbBXHm72w

SPAM.

>tfw 5" is enough to fill up your onahole comletely

>doggy disco queen
Really makes you think

Wow!

Would you kiss the back of her knee?

Without hesitation.

How big to satisfy Haruka?

Isn't nipland's average somewhere between 3.5-5 depending on who you ask?

There's not an inch on her body I wouldn't kiss.

15cm but Hibiki needs at least 18cm.

They're asian.

Don't forget the girth.

Exactly!

Can you supplement your dick?

I want to have nine children with Hibiki

Hibiki would scream at 11cm.

Bullshit. She's simply extremely tight.

Best girl coming through.

is this true? can I actually move to nipland and be average with my 4 inches?

the best

Ai is olev

jesus

This is not an answer, is the japs have small dicks meme true? Could I go there and be average?

>SIX INCHES IS AVERAGE
The average is 7.5 and most women aren't able to even feel that.

Do you expect me to say "Yes, after visually checking out enough Japanese cock for a year I can confidently say that you'll fit right in"?

bait

Surface of the Pool~

Even if it's true, so what? Would knowing that Asian people have smaller dicks on average when compared to westerners make you feel better?

>4 inches
>when my dick is soft its bigger than his
SAD!

My favorite girl in Amagami went from Ai to Ayatsuji to Haruka over the years.

I actually hated Haruka when I first watched the show. Maybe the different girls appeal to you more at different stages of your life.

I'd give you a hug if I knew you user.

You'll be slightly below average in Japan but average in South Korea, India and China.

>At least 60% of the total human male population has a smaller dick than I

YES, IT WOULD

You'll not get to use your cock regardless. Stop worrying so much.

Yes I would at least know there's somewhere I'm not considered way below average

>my appendage is bigger than most people's appendages
What a fucking reason to grow conceited.

Is there a proper map of average penis length by country? I remember there was one for Europe, but how about for other locations?
I want to know where my 15 1/2 cm stand in the grand scale of things.

That's not how averages work.

Thank you user I just want to go somewhere where I'm not considered tiny, the way people mock others for dick size which they have no control over is pretty terrible

go to a brothel then

God damn it user, seeing you so concerned about your dick size gave me a boner. Not a dick boner, but a heart boner. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck about other people's dick size, but seeing you act so feminine makes me want to dress you up in a maid outfit and force you to be my own private maid.

How can you say you love a girl when you won't engage in some light domination play with her?

>tfw spic
>tfw 5in
If I were white I'd actually be concerned

we don't have brothels in america and I'm too scared of getting arrested to ever try a prostitute the humiliation of getting arrested for something like that would probably make me just kill myself

I'm too ugly to wear a maid outfit user

It's okay user, we won't tell.

I'm sure you'd look great in one. I'd make you address me as "Goshujin-sama", and when (or if) we have guests over I'd make you report to me like this
>"A-anoo... goshujin-sama, Guest A-san wants to talk to you something in private" - and then you turn your head downwards, and sideways, almost as if you're dissatisfied with someting, and the thought of me being with another person alone bugs you.
I'd love it if you lived here full-time, and helped me out with my baths; I have a hard time reaching my back, so a maid like you'd come pretty handy. You'd also get to see me 100% naked, and you'd have the opportunity to touch me in any way you want in there, and I woudn't mind if you got playful with me - in fact, I'd love that.

I'm a boy though user

>I share a Vietnamese coffee brewing forum with people like this

And?

I just wanted to know if I would have a chance finding a cute waifu if I went to japan

Did you reply to the wrong person?

The worldwide average is around 5-6 inches. In japan, if I'm not mistaken, the average is 4.7 inches. There are no real outliers. Blacks aren't hung like horses, averaging at 5.5 inches.

Does that mean 4 would be acceptable in japan

Would it kill you to use the metric system? All this talk of inches doesn't mean anything to me, and it's a pain in the ass doing the mental calculation all the time.

You can marry a female shogi pro in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=mohXgVorOBk

en.goodtimes.my/2017/12/22/japanese-shogi-player-manao-kagawa-acted-little-boy-grown-appearance-changed-completely-netizens-said-star-4/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manao_Kagawa

10.16cm

Go to krautchan then.

I just want a loyal wife who doesn't mind the size thing

>tfw 22cm
I pity you all. I really do.

Even if she says she doesn't mind, and says that she has no issue with that, your mind will not be at ease. You'd constantly come up with hypotheticals which can sometimes be unrealistic
>what if she talks about my insufficient member in front of the okusans of the neighbourhood?
>I'm going to have a bunch of 37 year old women look at me funny, and they'll probably tell their husbands, too!
>so even when I'm at the cafe, I'll be looked down by their husbands
>they might not say anything, but I know the reason why they're doing that
>even if she says that I have a small dick just once, I'll be finished and I'll become the laughingstock of the neighbourhood and I'll be forced to move to another neighbourhood after I've disciplined my wife to stay quet about this
>but what if she grows to dislike me? Not because of my small dick, but my manipuilative behavour? What if my own insecurity regarding my dick's size scares her and gets her to leave me, and not some imagined thirst for bigger cocks?

If she loved me and 4 is acceptable in japan I wouldn't have a problem with others knowing I just want someone loyal

H.I.B.I.K.I.

!!!

What the fuck, that's how big my dick was in early middle school.

Who BBC master race here?

Why are you Amagami fags so fucking cancerous? First non-stop talk about wanting a 3DPD girlfriend and now blogging about dicks. Gas yourselves.

>Sup Forums - Anatomy & Statistical Averages

>9-11 for japan
So I do have a chance, I knew that studying japanese would eventually pay off

>tfw from a green country and am on the upper limit

Ganbatte, user. May you find a splendid wife.

>Amagami creator wants to do a Yuri Amagami route with an all girls school cast?

Would you watch it Sup Forums?

Sup Forums has always had an obsession with dicks faggot

Dicks for dicking anime girls, not "w-w-what will 3D women think of my dick pls rate me" /soc/ garbage, you stupid reddit newfag.

my heart aches for a cutie like that

I'm pretty hung but it goes to waste because I'm a ronery virgin

I just fapped to this thread.

Thank you user I'm in my second year of japanese at uni hopefully I'll get a nice overseas job when I graduate and find a loyal wife who won't think anything of my size

I'll put it on my backlog.

Why not? I'm gonna be kissing everything else.

Ayatsuji-san a best

>その感じで4"
俺を殺してくれ

Ai is obviously the best girl in Amagami. I like how she confessed.

Obviously? Patrician taste?

obviously a patrician taste

But it is not my taste. It can't be that.

Who would that girl be, gentleman?

Kaoru.

Class rep is always best!