How has anime improved your life, Sup Forums?

For me, watching Initial D made me quit being a neet and get a car.
And ever since watching yuru camp, i've started hiking and my mental health has drastically improved.

>inb4 it hasn't

I learned japanese and won a scholarship to Japan.

I did sex because of Darling in the Franxx.

No

convinced myself that humans are worth it, even if it may hurt, a lot, some of the time

My waifu is the main reason I don't want to kill myself

Meeting my waifu two years ago made me decide to take a meditation course.

Initial D helped me cope with my fear of driving (lots of agressive drivers where I live with tons of crashes everyday). If I put on some eurobeat I feel like I'm unstoppable.
Not anime but reading the One Piece manga brings me so much joy, the flow of the action from panel to panel is just so pleasant to follow and by the time I realize it I just blasted through 50 chapters and it's never not fun.

Watching cute girls doing cute things has moderately helped my crippling loneliness.

I was wasting my inheritance for 4 years renting and not working. Got into college, didn't drop out so far. Fkmt mangos.

I enjoyed Long Riders enough that I bought a carbon fiber bike. Now I'm in better shape than I've ever been in my life (I never liked sports or going outside ever.)

It makes me forget how lonely Im and does not force me to have a social life

It reminded me how lonely I was and so I imporved myself and now I have lots of friends!!!

How was it?

I began deluding myself more and delving deeper into escapism
from an outside perspective I look like a sad bastard

same user, holy shit man!
Guess the nips finally figured a way to make their youth breed.
Trigger And a1saves anime and japan.

Keeps the stress levels low.

Started eating better because of Shokugeki no Sama, started working out because of Danberu Kiro Moteru. I’m still skinny but I’ve packed on 15 pounds of muscle since I’ve started reading it, it feels good.

Its just giving me something to look forward to everyday and because of that i'm a happier person
Days aint so bad when you can watch something you like when you get home and relax and I always had trouble finding american stuff that I loved

>And ever since watching yuru camp, i've started hiking
You are watching the wrong anime user.

It made me consider trying to actually have a family instead of being so jaded about it.

I learned that I can't talk about the things I like with other people. It always devolves into them shouting the same thing, like saying it louder makes it right. Or they keep trying to hype up some thing that looks like a total waste of time.
I know it kind of sounds depressing, but it makes enjoying things a lot easier. So it feels like a win.

>"Hey user what did you do on your day off?"

I got laid at a couple of anime cons, otherwise nothing much desu

>"Nothing much, how about you?"
The secret is knowing that people like talking about themselves.

blog thread

>can't wait to be a piece of shit and sit by my pc all day
>oh i know this, it's just like me texting all day in FB, haha
people are so fast to self insert they don't even ask what the fuck I'm doing by the side of this devil machine which can do fucking everything

>blog thread
That aside I met my bf thanks to anime/Sup Forums so it's improved it pretty massively in that way

>fat lazy shit
>get into anime
>use anime as motivation to get fit
>get fit
>get hardcore fit

>stop watching anime because i wanna go back to being a normie
>get lazy
>get demotivated
>get fat

>Start watching anime again
>start getting fit again

also it gave me a lot of perspective, opened up my horizons

honestly it did a lot of good for me

Danna ga Nani made me feel like that too, but I quickly shelved the thought once I realized that even that was a romantization of a relationship, and I'd never be able to live such a perfect life. It still stings sometimes desu

i got a waifu from an isekai anime,and that made me work out like never before, because i hoped that would make me worthy of becoming an isekai hero

in reality when i got fit all i got was the attention of 3D girls but they were not good people, and i fucked up by falling for one of them, worst mistake ever, tip for virgin anons getting laid is not worth it if you don't love the girl

now i have turned back into shit because i know i'll never be worthy of my waifu after this,real life sucks

Anime turning you gay sounds like it made your life worse.

I'm now happy and have someone to hug and cuddle with while I watch my anime, I would say that's a good outcome compared to being lonely or stuck with a 3d girl

Wings of Honneamise inspired me to aim high. I'm still in the space business, give or take. Would've take it much easier if I wasn't, but I'm happy with the result.

FLCL has shown me that growing up might be actually worth it. Who could've known?

TTGL taught me why I have a right to act in this world, and so I did. It's been a struggle, but it is not empty and I'm thankful for that.

Countless SOLs made me look much more closely on the people around me and notice wonderful things. K-ON is the culmination of that, although it started much earlier.

Now that I think of it, I'm living and breathing anime. "Improving my life" is not quite the right word for the situation like that, it is more like one of few pillars on which my life stands.

kys

yeah but youre gay

you got me there I guess