Boku no Hero Academia

Will Tsuyu ever be redeemed for her lawfaggotry?
And what do you think will happen in the Cultural Festival? Comfy SoL or will it be interrupted by Shiggy and his goons?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cQ5MZstK
imgur.com/a/d5A0d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Will Tsuyu ever be redeemed for her lawfaggotry
She's gotta stop doing it first
>what do you think will happen in the Cultural Festival
Cute comfy SoL school stuff for a few chapters and then traitor reveal

No.

Who is your favorite VA member? Why?

Kurogiri. He is polite and I can relate to being a right hand and more often than not a nanny

Reminder that Fatchaco always wanted Iida but thanks to Aoyama's stupidity and shipfaggotry he planted the idea of Dicku in Fatchaco's head. IidaxOchapig is endgame.

Everyday until canon

i like his quirk and design

Ugly as fuck pairing.

Frog can be redeemed, but Bear can't.

Card drop finally.
MD5 here: pastebin.com/cQ5MZstK

Patrician couple is patrician.

He's the human punching bag of the villain Alliance

bnha gaiden: shiketsu academy big 4 coming soon?

At least it's feasible cracklad

this kind, thoughtful boy

Move out of the way you betacucks the chads are here

You can ship Mina with anyone because of fun personalities

Deku is gonna have to shove s a bunch of Neutral in her.

>Comfy SoL or will it be interrupted by Shiggy and his goons?
Traditionally, cultural festival is open to the public, right? Expect Toga at least.

Toga, because I have a thing for injured guys
Absolutely based, great manga panel choices, looking forward to the next one

Why Bakugou looks like a fag?
Why all of them look like fags?
Here are the real chads.

You are a faggot my friend, Iida is for Hatsume Mei

he has two boy balls in his mouth

WRONG! Mei is for Deku.

Delinquents are not chads.

objection!!!

But Deku is for Mina

do you think the reason mina and jirou aren't friends is because mina keeps hurting her feelings and trying to muscle in on her man

But they are, kind of. I think Ochako is the girl Jirou talks to the least, based on what we’ve seen.

>gets jittery when someone asks him to a simple fun activity

deku is a mess

GET FUCKED BRADY

The people that bitch about Tsuyu's lawfaggotry are the same ones who would bitch about Deku being nothing but a shallow fanboy who got handed everything. They can't understand the concept of characters developing from flawed children into balanced adults. Look at how many people deliberately misinterpreted Tsuyu's apology and tried to warp it from a concession that she'd been wrong into somehow her being even worse.

>Mina
>Having any interest in Kaminari
Bitch left him out of Team Rainy Day she's mean

Deku is your average Japanese boy. They're not designed for American levels of spontaneity, let alone Mina's.
How the fuck does a reasonable Japanese boy respond to a girl throwing you delinquent level "Fight me" signs after literally break dancing in the middle of a classroom?

PHILADELPHIA SMASH

Did the volume 17 omakes come out yet?

If there's going to be a beach arc I bet these chads will be swimming in pussy instead of the sea.

It’s not worth getting mad over, no one is actually mad at Tsuyu in the story, regardless of the memes in this thread.

Alas, poor Bakugou...

how has mineta not been expelled in the year 2018 of our lord and savior

You know the only one swimming in pussy is going to be Todoroki.

They actually hangout.

If he wanted to add a Thunderstorm to the rainy day then he shouldn't have packaged himself up with Mineta

DO NOT CRY FOR HIM

YATTA

The thread memes are particularly lame and it's all the worse by how 90% of them are clearly from a group of people in the single-digits.

Yes, it’s nothing much this time around. Here’s all of it
imgur.com/a/d5A0d

I wish Shouji would kill Mineta by fisting him with all six arms. What a useless character.

sadrock school shooter after jirou denies his rocky ass

>tfw all this time I thought Aoyama would be the school shooter
I'm shocked. Never expected this.

I totally forgot that happened. That’s a really cute panel.

At least two of them pay little or no attention to girls, so this is unlikely.

I'm thinking about making an otome VN with female Deku as MC. The routes would be the class 1-A's ikemen (Baku, Todo, Kaminari, Kirishima and Iida) plus Mina.
What do you think?

I think it's because she's saying it in English.

I think it'll never come to fruition.

FUUUUUUUUMBLEEEEEEEE

Male Mina or homo Mina? Either way sounds interesting

Stop selfposting you fucking mutie

>forgetting the obligatory friends route

GRAND THEFT AUTO

Whats the context for this anyway? Is tokoyami just telling a spooky story?

Pretty sure I found Sadrock's dad

He is organizing their D&D session

Tsuyu's lawfaggotry is intertwined with the fact that she'd make a perfect wife. Unless you're a cuck, you'd want a girl who's a lawfag.

Pfft that only good thing todoroki has is his face other than that he is too autistic.
>Attention
HAH! those chads need no attention from girls because the girls all have their attention on them.

Just you watch on the cultural festival these mad lads (and mina) will break every girls heart on how impressive their dancing will be.

One of these boys is violence-sexual and belongs to Mina.
One of these boys is so betamale he legitimately got called a soyboy before it was the latest meme insult.
One of the boys hangs out with Mineta and is thus girl repellent.
And the last of these boys also already belongs to Mina

shouji's such a fucking chad

See

Replace Todoroki with Aizawa. Todoroki is Momo's.

BEST CHARACTER
BEST QUIRK

>Shouji protecting Best Girl Mina's purity from that sexual predator
What a bro

Why is Shouji the only good mutant character?

Yes

I want to feed veggies to meatball senpai

When will someone translate this?

Smelly fucking feet

>Mineta
I honestly thought he was just trying to run away. Even Kaminari and soyboy look scared after all.

shouji x mina is what I call patrician

There is nothing wrong with edgebird plus isn't Mina technically a mutant too, between her pink skin, pink hair, and erogenous horns?

is he not just running away

I guess it's reasonable if the idea is that they won't actually hook up with anyone. I look forward to the flashback chapter detailing how Bakugou and Todoroki went to remedial dance school.

Why is Shouji the best* mutant character?

I'm not going to agree or disagree, but why in response to that image in particular?

>Getting mad over memes
Seriously? I don’t agree with the Tsu is the lawfag meme since the only reason it started at all is FA’s botched translation that made her seem like an asshole lawfag that apologized because she was NOT brave enough to stop the Bakugou Rescue Squad, but who cares, at least it’s a harmless meme

Calm down, Tumblr.

Mina's the best if she is a mutant though,
but Shouji's top tier with her. It's a huge gap to third place though.

I hope we get to see shouji without the mask someday.

Sooner rather than later preferably

Nobody is mad except for potentially you, it's just annoying.

this is absolutely golden

Because these Shoujifags are fucking obsessed with their head canon since he doesn’t do much in the actual story.

I think there were some pictures of him without the mask in some French book that someone posted in the previous thread. Does anyone know the pictures I'm talking about?

What I find interesting is that he doesn't feel uncomfortable to tell the story of why he hides his gross face. Does this mean that he isn't really insecure about his looks but that he is that selfless and considerate to others?

Endy's redemption, no matter how well Hori handles it, will cause tumblrinas to have a meltdown for sure, gotta love firedaddy!

He probably accidentally scared some kids once

These are pretty bad, but isn't it even worse of the person who collected them? To view tags you have to go to someone's blog, so the person who made that collage went to presumably hundreds of mentally fucked fictionkin teenage girls blogs looking to be offended. Why even bother?

While I'm a little nervous Hori is gonna take Endeavor's redemption too fast, this is pretty over the top
Yeah, I've seen the sketch. I just mean in canon. I want everyone to see his face.
He does it because he doesn't want to scare people. He wants to be a hero. I'm sure someone like him takes it in stride.

>WHEN THE ACID HITS HARD