First for one guy

How drunk do you have to get to like White Queen

New chapter of what

Why is he so perfect?

Skydiving soon.

Given picture, I'm guessing its Index.

Cuckcelerator BTFO soon

The only cuck in AC is Kakine

Aleister is a degenerate, he might be into that.

Aleister may be a degenerate but he loved his family, almost too much

So I just finished OT14 and I’m white. My question is why is Terra considered so powerful here and talked about like he’s crazy high powered? His power seems really gimmicky I’d anything.

if anything*

New volume when?

Coronzon

Why are you asking this again?

What does your being white have to do with anything

I’m asking because I’m beautiful and I deserve to understand things.

Magic side fags

Typical magic side right? I actually laughed.

Looks like this series is just too smart for you, user.

If I were a powerlevelfag, I'd say Terra is more like a Level 4.5.
Terra is probably the weakest in God's Right Seat. Even Vento would probably have beat him if Acqua didn't let Touma destroy her cross.

As someone who is intoxicated, I still prefer Biondetta.

So the answer is, too drunk to fucking post

You don't need to be drunk to like the White Queen only crazy.

TRUE NUMBER ONE
R
U
E

N
U
M
B
E
R

O
N
E

Kamikoto is love and will happen soon

The only real problem with Terra is that he has to speak it aloud. That slows you down, if he could change it at thought even the one thing at a time rule would be negligible. Thought casting is OP, if knight leader didn't inexplicably start calling shit out loud he would have beaten Acqua.

>Kamikoto will be 14 years old this year

i want to mix misaka's blood with mine in our mouths

Your opinion is fucking shit and I'll be laughing when it does not happen soon

>ships having birthdays

It wasnt an opinion its was a fact

Speaking may as well be a free action.

>ln series made for jap teens is filled with english man babies

Its animu, thats a given.

so what jap teens can understand requires western man babies to understand?
and understand is a stretch for the western audience

Its not fact. Kamikoto is fucking cancer and Kamachi only keeps it around because it makes money and only makes money because autustic manshits like you eat it up as though it is not raw sewage

Most LN authors know that their audience grows up actually. Another LN I've been reading that's been going on for a decade now, it's author even mentioned on his Twitter that he hoped the old fans that are left reading as adults are enjoying it

>.t one retarded guy

why are they still marketed towards teens then?
only thing worse than western man babies is eastern man babies

>t. autistic kamikoto shit eater

It actually wouldn't have made a huge difference, just make it harder to figure out Terra's ability and make it more dangerous for everyone, including Terra. With thought based precedence, Terra would have to concentrate super hard to avoid accidentally killing himself with precedence, sort of like how Izzard did. Also, the one thing that was legitimately impressive with Terra was his ability to speak inhumanely fast. Thinking doesn't work infinitely fast either and wouldn't prevent Terra from being sniped or something.

>t. newfag

They're not so to speak. What most people don't know is that the publishing branch for each label of LNs has very strict rules that you can't really go through. If you're wondering why they don't make any drastic changes, it's also because you don't drastically alter your series halfway through just because the audience has gotten older. A spinoff, sequel, or rebranding? Sure, but not in the middle of the story.

How can it be for man babies if it's too smart even for you?

Faggot.

>Terra would have to concentrate super hard
It depends on if he had to think the exact sentence or think himself or his weapon higher than something. If he only has to think the command it would be fine, what. the other way would be closer to iizzard. Then he could fall victim to fear or logic.

Just shut the FUCK up, you fucking novelfags. I don't waste my fucking time reading fucking boring ass overfilled novels by the hack who calls himself a writer. You really think this nutjob is any good at fucking writing?
All hes good for is fucking barely passable concepts and settings. That's it. You hear that? THAT'S IT.
He fucking sucks at everything else and I PRIDE myself on not reading the novels.
Yes, I use the fucking wiki because it skips his shitty writing and over edge. You all just fucking waste your days circlejerking about how great of a writer he is while I enjoy the best parts and dont eat raw sewage.

I think this pasta is too obviously aggressive user, try editing it

I'm still waiting on Aleister to reveal that he's had Touma's memory wiped regularly, in a similar fashion to Index, except Aleister preferred to simply arrange accidents as opposed to just doing it easily. Probably something to do with leveling him up

want some ?

>being this much of a brainlet
The memes were true, raildex really is too smart for you people.

This is pretty true. There are actually quite a few magicians/non-espers who seem strong at first glance, but would actually rank as high level 4 or bottom level 5 if they were an esper. Like say Stiyl, Kagun, Byouri, non-Dainslef Marian, etc.

Punch Febri

archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/7236552/#q7246405

Now that the Eagles won the superb owl, has meme magick betrayed us.

Now that you mention it, Touma seemed just as clueless even before OT1

He was just depressed.

I'm surprised Stiyl didn't bomb the thread with shitposting

I didn't even see a single shitpost from him on Sup Forums

He was depressed because he wasn't living his life correctly according to his thelema.

Stiyl made a bet that he'd stop shitposting for a month, didn't he?

Wasn't that all the way back at the start of the year

I'm having trouble imagining Stiyl being anything but a level 5, level 4 espers are a joke, and his SS did not make him look like a bitch like Index does.

Too European but I can't wait for this scene to happen.

>its another edgefags overthinking a teens novel thread

Go fuck yourself.

user pls, you're already a brainlet. You're just embarrassing yourself now.

I want to have cold shower sex with Mikoto. I'll first make her watch lewd videos and grind on the bed, then after making her go out in public with a vibrator in her she will come home. At this point ill cuddle with her for a minute and let her do whatever she wants. Then she goes on the hard cold floor of the bathroom with her misaka dripping on the floor. She will have to rub her nipples on the cold hard floor, then we will have cold shower sex. In which I will rub her cold hard chaffed nipples while fucking her hot pussy. She will then grab on to me to stay warm and use my shaft to stay warm while I use her vagina to stay warm. Then we will have erotic winter roleplay where we have to stick our tongues together and keep our privates together to stay warm. We will sleep in the tub together keeping warm with friction, tongues and love juices.

Nothing suspicious about a girl that looks like Mikoto and keeps repeating her name.

Can't wait for Kakine to break Uiharu's arms after gets buttblasted by her.

Oi oi, don't be so angry, bong.

Probably just a fangirl

> Cold shower
Yuck.

Canon nipples when?

Uiharu is fucking dumb.

He has to say a two sentence long spell before his power even works. Honestly just shoot him and it’s game over.

They're good for you.

I'm surprised Last Order isn't lewded as much.

It's one thing to vocally dislike something currently going on/a new character (although as we saw with Kamisato and that whole arc, that can be taken too far) but when you're still raging about characters that have been around for ages and plotlines that have long been wrapped up, I'd have to say that, yes, you're shitposting at this point. I'm not going to bring out examples because I'm not trying to defend any specific character, but at this point in the game, it's pretty obvious that certain plotlines are concluded and Kamachi is not going to revisit them and give them a different ending. So if you don't like the way something concluded, you never will, it's not changing, and screaming about it won't help, so it's really pointless for anything other than shitposting

Touma will end up with Index in the end and nothing will stop that minus author death and replacement. It's time to accept the world as it is and move on.

People dont want to go to prison

I don't get why people give a shit about shipping in general. It's like the lowest form of tribalism

Whats up with that ugly getup?

>kamachi: we're going to make an intentionally fucking garbage novel

>butthurt raildextors: LOL you don't like it? what are you TROLLED?

There's no winning with people like this. You can go on and pretend to like it just to spite Sup Forums, but that is just cutting off your nose to spite your face. Don't think we don't clearly see that. Show fucking sucks man and people ironically liking it just because "lol it makes you mad if I like it" isn't an argument or a defense. It's like eating shit because someone told you not to. It's still shit, man.

This show objectively sucks so far because:
- it pretty much doesn't use the original material which is what people liked about it in the first place
- this material was replaced with a family-guy like montage of pop culture references with no jokes
- the only effort that actually went into it is for their fake anime which unironically is more watchable than the actual PTE show
- it near-repeated its already-lame skits in a loop with another dub to pad air time

Nah, Uiharu knows, man. She knows about the clone rumors, seen Misaka's childhood photos, knows about the code Misaka gave to her, she just ain't having none of that. And makes no mention of it to anyone. She just helps her because she is Judgment.

>being this trolled.

It's like betting on horses, gambling is addicting to the average simpleton.

It's supposed to be passive aggressive.

Girls who need to get punched in the face.
>Kuroko
>Kongou
>Janie
>Febri
>Saten

I want to throw her lollipop in the toilet and then force her to lick it.

Why are you reposting my post frim several threads ago

Terra can only use his power on one object at a time so if you used a shotgun on him he’s pretty much done for. Not only that but while the gun is an item that is symbolic to yourself as you’ve owned it a bullet is completely irrelevant and disposable to you. You can literally buy the billet that day.

Terra is a fucking failure, that's why he was killed.

That that he’d even have enough time to say his spell realistically before he got hit.

>And Mikoto is likeable?
Yes. Even in Index, where she is somewhat lacking in that aspect, she blows Accelerator out of the water.
>Your waifu favoritism
All of my favorite dramas and tragedies feature male protagonists though. It's not my fault that Kamachi's first attempt at a deep character ended up being so juvenile. Oh well, guess it's going to take much more effort from him to fuck up Mikoto and Touma as badly.
>you think she her flaws can be excused as a part of her character but Accelerator is just shit gary stu because you said so
What? Anyway, I never implied Accel was a mary sue character - even though he is a little closer to that title than he should be.
>The closest thing was the little rampage in NT17 but it was terribly unconvincing and melodramatic
Because you said so? Sorry, but this point, like the majority of others that you tried to make, is pretty vague.
>Accelerator's denial and reluctance to be accepted by LO, Yomikawa, etc. and become the hero was one of his flaws, did you just skip OT? They even had a foil show up in Kakine to show what happens if he goes down the wrong path.
Hasn't lead to anything but more dirt cheap melodrama that could've easily been avoided without harming the story on every level except emotional. In other words - tearjerker bait.
>a fucking magic god, nope
And that's the only good point you've made.

>>Accel being a dick to LO is one of the most outrageous things he ever did to a clone
>Are you even trying, shithead?
Are you? I wrote "since OT3" for a reason.
>>Being charismatic is all it counts to make the perfect character formula
Stop twisting my words.

>someone in Raildex has a ridiculously exploitable weakness
Tell me about it.