An 18 year old falls in love with a 45 year old man

How is this not fucked up again?

She is 18, so why not.

its actually extremely less fucked up than probably the majority of anime

slut

Only by shitty social norms it would be.

Ehh, it's happened before, it'll happen again. Sometimes these things happen.

Sounds like my parents desu

>45 year old man
>not 45 year old woman
no mommy no buy

By the age of 18, you are responsible for your own actions

It's already the norms for sluts to date older mens, nothing new here

At least it's not a faceless old man

Another great shitpost OP. Epic, simply epic.

I wonder if the genders were reversed how many of you would be burning this anime at stake

This is normal for Japan. It’s considerd socially acceptable to marry people old enough to be your parents.

How are you not retarded if that's the case?

Maybe if you're a huge homo

>Schoolboy comforted by an "ara ara ~" milf
I'd be more down desu

I'm just sitting her until April for Watashi no Shonen/My Boy's official English release.

About as "many" as you're seeing right now.

Your digits confirm

Post Akira's feet.

In what way is that fucked up? If an 18 year old girl lusted after an old man because he reminded her of her father, that's a little fucked up. If an old man lusted after a little girl because he thinks he can control her because she's a child, that's fucked up. A person falling in love with someone isn't fucked up. You never had kimochi for a teacher or something?

There's a whole ton of series about elementary school girls wanting to fuck their teachers, why do you seem so surprised?

is it me or are they making more and more schoolgirl characters 18 and up?

>You never had kimochi for a teacher or something?
I was at an all boy school and even when I saw other schools teachers, most of these 3DPD are ugly

Isn't she 16?

The heart does what the heart wants, faggot.

she's 17

Literally what's the problem with that.
They are both able to consent so who cares if the age gap is 90 years.

I thought she was 17

Go to bed, it's almost 1 am.

Why on Earth would I be retarded?

おやすみなさい

You post on Sup Forums

little reminder that women have been pushing up the age of consent laws since before even women's suffrage. they know and can't compete with younger women. if you want people to hate for this sort of stuff arabs sometimes marry toddlers

Isn't she 16?

you people need to stop pressing your personal views on stuff like this, it's annoying.

How is this not fucked up again?

Rude!

Parents of girls as well, as a compromise for lack of arranged marriages. Gotta make sure that pussy is properly invested, so if it's gotta be her choice then it's gotta be as informed as possible.

i'm going to be thirty this year -- born in year of the dragon -- so i'm gonna find me an 18 year old dragon girl !! because every 12 years

My cousin is in a similar relationship with a japanese woman. The age gap was less of a scandal than her getting preggos at 18.

>Americans

Because she's many centuries old and the petite body is just for ease of handling.

I hope they fuck after he turns 46 but while she's still 17 to add one more delicious year to the age gap when she gives him her v.

>>>>hetshit
How THE FUCK is this not fucked up again?

Just because you're engineered to look at this as "fucked up", it does not mean it is.

>implying Mel doesn't want to exterminate every lgbtqia++ degenerate on earth

>it's ok for thousands years old woman to have relationship with teenage boy
>it's NOT ok for 45 y/o man to have relationship with teenage girl

>lesbianism
>degenerate

if this wasn't true before, quads make it true now.

because its anime, ie not real

Sup Forums is so ugly, they probably can't attract 18 year old girls when they were18 themselves

Are you kidding? Sup Forums would be all over this shit. Being as it is, it's actually a pretty unpopular, especially with how damn quality everything about it is.

Lesbians are fucking crazy dude. Anime honestly puts them on a pedestal.

Céline Dion...

I was metaphorically fucked by a hot blonde stereotype English teacher in high school and years later I still hold a grudge.

>Dad is old as fuck
Why would you not be

My dad is 60, mom is 40 and they have had 22 years of marriage without any physical violence or conflict.
What was so wrong about age gaps again?

Dunno, my dad was 24 when he married my 14 year old mom and nothing bad ever happened

It's not the reverse so its literally okay.
younger japanese girls prefer middle aged men

Lucky dad. Wish I could find an 18-year old to marry

user. genetics don't work like that. age 45 male can produce perfectly healthy sperm.

This year 20 old married and had a child with 51 year old manga artist Kosuke Fujishima.

>Kosuke Fujishima

I actually enjoyed his Ah! My Goddess! series.

It's completely normal but you wouldn't know since you never leave your room.

After the Rain is proof that a story isn’t automatically feminist or inclusive just because it was written by a woman. Age-gap romances where one party is a minor are never not problematic, but there is, at least, a way to tell that story so it serves as a kind of safe space for young women to play out the fantasy of falling for an older man. After the Rain, however, does not read like that kind of story. Instead, it reads like a fantasy geared for those older men desperate to justify their predatory behavior.

While Akira isn’t sexualized in a traditional sense—there are no upskirt shots, no groping scenes—she’s still a walking, talking fantasy, lusting after the older Kondo while he has no awareness of how she feels. It’s not this middle-aged man’s fault! This underage girl was just throwing herself at him, what was he to do? Truly, officer, she was the one who started all this. She wanted him to touch her there!

Obviously Abe-sama is thinking of new combinations to maximize potential birth rates.

i thought males above 40 have shitty genetics and have a higher chance of producing autistic kids

I don't see what's wrong with it. My Grandfather married a 23 year old when he was 51. She was his secretary at work. My dad is also 19 years older than my Mom. I think its quite commonplace in Asia to have age-gaps in relationships.

Respect the man to be honest.

America is retarded

No that only happens to women, menopause and all that.

>menopause causes birth defects

Every time I think Sup Forums has reached the ultimate low in unawareness of biology I am disappointed all over again.

Age gap is common in most countries, just usually not so dramatic.
In East Asia, the mean difference is usually around 2 years, which is about the same for North America and Western Europe.
That being said, men all over the world prefer women at peak fertility (24-25 years old).
Larger age gaps usually correlate with countries/cultures that practice polygamy.

No, you don't know shit about biology. Older males produce more defective sperm cells than younger ones.

Yeah, I know. I just didn't feel like writing a long post. What I mean is the women past 30 are not worth impregnating, when I said menopause, I meant that as women get older their ovaries deteriorate until they hit menopause.

I guess spending too much time on Sup Forums for many years does this to people.

The effect of paternal age is much less pronounced when it comes to birth defects.
Older males have a harder time conceiving though, that is true.

>old man dick

>Your waifu will never notice you
>Only likes 45 year old guys

Why?

Reina is gay for Kumi.

>not wanting Tenchou's dick

You'll be 45 one day.

Do teenage girls never have these sorts of feelings? Sometimes shit happens. Writers should be allowed to write about things like this, even if they're unsavory to some people. She'll be 18 in only a few years too. Why is an age gap so morally reprehensible that it must always been written of as something that no one should do?

>She is 18, so why not.
This.

They're both adults, they're not related, as long as they're both willing then it's none of your business what they do in private.

>Age-gap romances where one party is a minor are never not problematic
On what planet is 18 a minor?

why do burgers feel the need to cram their shitty morals into everything?

America, because they're all fucking prudes apparently.

I don't understand either, teenaged girls falling for (much) older men is a very common occurence. In most cases it's a rebellious phase, or she's simply not content with boys of her age range because women mature much faster than men.

It CAN be a problem because the man will always be acting from a position of power even if he doesn't realize it, but it doesn't have to be.

>It CAN be a problem because the man will always be acting from a position of power even if he doesn't realize it, but it doesn't have to be.
Yeah the fact that he's her boss is more troubling than the age gap.

But he's not a power-abuser, and she's not using sex for favoritism in the workplace, so there's nothing problematic going on.

where'd you get this gem?

All the post telling you that it's okay for an 18 year old are just old fags trying to self insert as manager. Just filter and ignore these this series like I did.

I self insert as that blonde dude and the first week this came out, Sup Forums trolls flamed me to death because they thought a guy trying to befriend a girl was cringe. Fuck this series and fuck the fanbase. Sorry OP but im gonna filter your thread.

>I self insert
maybe one day you'll grow up

shoujo used to have a lot of age gap before the jews got to it

girls love older guys

>butthurt Yoshizawa poster

I wondered what happened to you. Yoshizawa is a huge shit and so is your opinion sorry.

> maybe one day you'll grow up
I think selfinserting is a mental deficiency.

Age gaps are great, sorry you feel that way my man.