All Boruto´s girls have breasts

>All Boruto´s girls have breasts.
How does this makes you feel?

They all suck though

like a pedo

Why only the lesbian ones appears?

They're hot.

Because they forgot Chouchou

Sad that no one translates any of this, the rock lee springtime of youth stuff was hilarious, but I haven't seen anyone translate the boruto equivalent

Her outfit is pure cuteness.

Same thing as the Sasuke one. The comedy is same-y despite the years have passed, so it makes sense for it to be dropped, but it's a shame that interest have perked up because of Sumire

>Boruto threads are dead

That's it. We're doomed.

It's filler season, just wait for the movie arc to begin.

In canon, only Namida have massive juggs.

What the hell do they put in Konoha's water?

I don't know, but Office Lady Sadara is making my dick hard as diamonds.

Lesbian who? I only see at least one girl who likes the MC.

Would feel great to have them wrapped around my dick and thrust away.

Boruto is totally a homosexual, so he'll NEVER feel anything.

Except Snakes in his butt.

Indeed.

Explain this.

In those kinds of battle manga, the character designs are among the most varied in the medium. Male characters can range from average to highly attractive and comes with various body types and in the cases of females, their designs are just as varied in both body types and bust sizes, with an ever increasing amount of flat to lower medium-chested heroines in modern era.

Whatever that said, Naruto is one of them but I feel that the art is lackluster at worst. Let's see if Boruto will have a lower-chested love interest to constrast with Naruto falling in love with the big titted doormat.

Take a seat user.

I like the cat.

Hmmmm

Why do they look like pokemon characters

Bort probably won't get together with Namida so the big titted girl is already gone for him. But he must be jealious for the guy who will fuck Namida's tits the whole day every day in the future.

It's the CHADruto timeline

There are only two dykes in the image.

Where's her hand?

*Why his hand is over her butt?

It's look like a Narusaku daughter with Kabuto robe.