Render Convention #1

Render Convention #1
>Post renders
>download a quality picture and use phone app software or computer software to erase the background of a picture and save the file as a a transparent PNG
>clean up other people’s amateur renders
>make renders for other people
Good renders can only be made when the outline of the character including their hair is clearly outlined and not too fibery or stringy when it’s infornt of the background rather than in front of the face or body.
>why waste my time with this bullshit
a noble deed is performed in the making of what I’ll mostly become custom wallpapers and memes, but the utility of the anime render is only limited to your imagination.
I have a few hundred but I will share a few dozen. The goal is to hopefully post enough interesting and appealing renders that it encourages new ones to be made. I render made or at least sloppily is service to your country. New renders will propel our creativity with them further and further.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/csmwH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish Sup Forums had a board for this kind of bullshit.

it does. Haven’t you been to /ac/- Arts and Crafts?

Looks like I forgot my sarcasm tag.
Don't try to start this general in Sup Forums please.

Well i can either let another post die for nothing or make this worth it and refrain next time

>let another post die for nothing
You mean thread?
Do what you want, not like someone cares anymore.

I meant thread, you’re right
But still, after all that the case is dropped?
Oh well

Still, what board did you mean by
?
If you meant /w/, I’m onky hear to begin with because a lot of renders aren’t big enough to be posted there. A lot are, but a lot aren’t at the same time. Here here pretty much garunteed privelage to post any size we need to. And I figured since a still does those “post x girls” threads every now and then it’s not a big deal to have this here.

I might be missing something though. If there’s a better place to do it, someone let me know and this won’t happen anymore.

Yeah, if only there were a board for work-safe image dumping. What /c/ould it be?

What's the easiest way to do this with Photoshop? Erasing it all manually takes me ages so either I'm bad at it or there's some easier way I'm unaware of.

There's no reason why it can't be here. This doesn't fit any of the other boards perfectly and the subject matter is entirely within Sup Forums's purview.

You people need to pull the stick out of your asses.

Also: imgur.com/a/csmwH

I easily and quickly do it be finding the tools settings of my eraser brush and making the size of the brush bigger for quickly wiping away large sections of background. The only way I know is to manually use your eraser other than that. Of course to make a clean cut render you’ll need to make your brush much smaller and to zoom in for more control.

That’s a fair point, but Sup Forums has pleasanty of inage dump threads that do the same shit as /c/. Right? Also, I forgot to mention that in this thread we need not limit outselves to anime girls. I can’t post pic related on /c/.

I free select in GIMP, invert the selection, and delete.

It's not the best method, but it's all I know how to do.

kanna is so lame, why didn't the teacher just expel her?

480x600 is too high? There's no render in this thread that small.
What about /i/, /ic/ or /gd/? Never been there but a fast look makes me believe a general like this (and a general in general) is more fit for those boards.

pen tool
>using eraser

Heres one that I’m pretty sure is too small. I never tried to post the render itself though. But I made this render digitally on top of an image that was apparently too small

was me, not apologizing for all the errors.

It’s an exclusive board that only moot can access

I use the pen tool with the eraser setting.
I don’t know shit about the eraser tool but I know the pen tool with the eraser setting works well. It was my fault for saying >erase tool

It’s almost morning and I’m willing to accept a request for a render before I go into a coma. Reply and post the job. I’ll have to done in minutes

What happened to these guys

A render for this would be greatly appreciated. If you can't get to it I'll give it a shot tomorrow maybe

I’ll make it happen now

Ignore this absolutely massive faggot and stay, thanks. Anything that isn't WSJ is good in my book, we're turning into Sup Forums.

Wall Street journal?

I’m actually confused

That took longer than I thought but it’s good. Nice taste dude

I believe there are some gamu/VN and light novel characters that have yet to be rendered in surplus like a lot of amime because it’s their medium is less accessible. I’m going to make some Kajiri Kamui Kagura along with some others from over shit that I feel is underrepresented in the render population