Hey kid, wanna play some Mahjong?

Hey kid, wanna play some Mahjong?

Other urls found in this thread:

tenhou.net/0/?L7447
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure

& I'll make up the numbers so you two won't finish last....I will take care of that for you.

Room for one more?

anytime

Did nothing wrong

Yeah sure, why not. tenhou.net/0/?L7447
>1:0

RON! RON! RON RON! RON! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!

the do-ron-ron the do-ron-ron; sorry couln't resist that one!

>Implying anyone has a chance against prime Akagi

>akagi will never punch you in the face

hai

Are rigged shooting galleries Akagi's true weakness?

So lonely

Sure thing gramps

OK I downloaded your chrome and that chrome extension, it's perfectly english and cute. Would recommend.

>not playing in glorious moonrunes

I already see stuff I don't understand anyway
>shuugi
>tonpuusen

Yeah sure, why not tenhou.net/0/?L7447
>2:0

>Kaiji cries and loses
>Akagi convinces him to play again, with the stakes being double Kaiji's debt or nothing
>Kaiji loses and cries again

How the hell do i go to 7447 on tenhou app?

>0:0
Do you really want to bother?

b-but i thought it was 2:0

how much blood is he going to loose this week I wonder?

WHERE THE FUCK IS ZERO P3 FUKUMOTO DONT BE A FAGGOT PLEASE WHY THERE'S SHIRUBE THERE FOR CHRIST SAKE

dammit names are hard

Akagi merely cheats. Hitler cheats in a way that breaks physics and can see the future and the Saki's rearrange the wall with thoughts and alter fate itself. Just look at Kodomo or Saki's ability to sense Kans in the wall itself.

Thank you.

Another week of dumb anons not aiming for first place fucking my own road to first place.

Shall I guest login? Will it help? I don't know a thing.

They don't rearrange the wall, they just see the tiles and they increase their luck rate.

how bout some Duel Monsters instead, old man?

>tfw learned 2 defense
don't even try to riichi i can totally pinpoint your 3rd rate wait

Well I don't understand, the new ID is 8 letters but the existing ID asks for 19 letters. What do

Putting in a name of up to 8 characters generates a 19 character ID that you use to login to your name.

So no way to find it now if I didn't see and saved that, right? rest in pieces

I don't think there is, no. IDs get deleted as a result of inactivity but this can take years depending of how much the ID had been used.

Thanks a lot. Looks like the new thing is in a week only but a vpn actually helped. That was embarrassing

Kaiji wouldn't win. He would survive the ordeal against Akagi.

Where's the Washizu shooting gallery with transparent guns?

2nd place master race

Getting 2nd place might as well be the same as ending last. You were only one step away from winning after all.
But I guess for ranking second place is needed or the games would become a bloodbath of zero defense and high risk low benefit gambling.

>almost makes her team lose
>her and all the members of her team not named Teru actually
Why is Shiraitodai so shit. If a team has final boss vibes it's Rinkai.

I can kind of see Teru having to team up with Saki at the end of the finals in order to beat them actually. It'd probably be more interesting than a straight showdown, especially as we've already seen Shiraitodai lose before.

That was an unusually big nice fkmt thread, good work.

3:0
tenhou.net/0/?L7447

MIRAI WA BOKURA NO TE NO NAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Any Koizumi character would.

Very well.
I am the King of games.
The heart of the pieces shall not fail me!

>the brighter the cover the more people buy it
so 90s

>tfw I punched and broke my laptop screen 4+ years ago because I was in a losing streak which lowered my win ratio on tenhou

Autism.

what is the good thing about big ranks? Closed matches?

I don't know if there's an actual reward for having a high rank, I was just pissed because unhealthy reasons

3:4

iirc when you get to 1dan, you have access to one room (joukyuu) where people up to 4dan can join, when you get to 4 dan, you have access to another room (tokujou) where people up to 6 dan can join.
As you raise your rank (at 1dan and above), the penalty for being last place increases, so it becomes increasingly more important to learn defense (or more precisely, last place avoidance)

Is there any meaning behind "7447" number?

After R1700 people get to see your R. When you get to R2000 your R appears slowly and that's really cool.

Tips for defense?

is there a way for people to tell the state of your R while you're playing randos on ranked?

if you're under 1700 i mean

no idea, you can always ask on /jp/ they actually know about this game

If you're taking too long to form your hand, or expect to take too long to form it, it becomes increasingly more dangerous to deal middle tiles or yakuhai (your wind or round wind or any of the 3 dragons/elements) tiles; through a player's discarded tiles you can see if he/she has the potential of forming an one-suit hand (hon itsu or even chin itsu) or a chanta/junchan hand.
There's one technique called "kabe" (wall), where if you can see all 4 tiles of one kind (for example, all 4 of the 6pin), you know that a player can't have, for example, a sequence using one of these tiles (for example, a 56p waiting on 47p, or a 67p waiting on a 58p; this technique doesn't protect you from non-open waits such as 79p waiting on 8p, 88p or 8p waiting on 8p though)

Accidentally got one first place in 0000 room but later got two last places in a row with you guys. Overall it's not scary at all don't know why I avoided the multiplayer all this time. I thought there will be speed problems but the game is full of cool downs so I can't really hurt anybody with my speed even if I wanted to. No eye eating graphics of the classic flash game, and there's also ai play available too, if needed.

ZERO