Was she in the right?

Was she in the right?

Worst girl and normalfag scum. She's wrong.

>spergs out because she doesn't understand her crush's hobby
She's like the worst part of Sup Forums.

Andou and Tomoyo are the canon OTP in the final volume. That means she was wrong.

>author marries his childhood friend
>childhood friend in his light novel gets btfo
i wonder what this could mean

I really want to cum on that face and mouth.

I found her ti be the cutest at least in appearance so yes she was right.

I dont understand why best girl didnt win.

No.

>hey, MC kun, you're my pal and everything, and Im not dissing your hobbies but I understand maybe a third of what you're on about. Mind just cooling it a bit? At least for me? Thanks, you're a pal.

NOT. HARD.

Hatoko was definitely in the wrong.
Her sperging out was still great, though.

yes

Yes

>shitty comedy subs
>not the Sup Forums one
Step it up.

She doesn't deserves goddess Saori Hayami

Pretty much.

I want to have an immoral sexual relationship with this seitokaicho

NO.

If you really value (to NOT say treasure) someone, you reach out to them instead of blowing up in their face.

You ask questions and send hints when something feels odd, not shut up, play along, then just dump it in their face.

I still enjoyed that scene though. Spoke a lot about absessive, shallow girl she is.

>retards still don't get that she got into his hobby that she pretty much understood it better than him but he failed to notice it
You would make a good harem protag.

Then why don't you? I did that already before. The swimsuit image is perfect for it.

she was already enduring his chunin shit for years without complaining, and he never cared how she felt, fucking she was cooking for him while he practically flew with another girl in front of her

This. These faggots completely ignore that he basically told her to cook a meal then went to meet another girl in the meantime.

>Listening to explanations of mythological weapons isn't fun!
If that were true Nasu would be out of a job

Post proof

cute

Yes. She completely BTFOed Jew-kun and he’d didn’t have any comebacks.

She's the best so yes.

That's some retraded logic right there.

I will never not be mad that the author pussied out and has to resort to her apologizing for getting mad instead of the MC giving a proper response to it.

actual best girl right here

hatoko is good too though

I like to imagine that it just ends after this scene, because nothing that comes after it is satisfactory in any way, you lose nothing by just stopping here in the middle of the episode.

Wasn't she just butthurt and jealous he connected deeper with some other girl?

>second season never
This show was really fun. The MC and the girls were great.

no
he was pushing her away in that very scene

Good. It was a bottom of the barrel battle harem.

yes
hatoko is my favorite normalfag

It was fun tho

It wasn't though, it was just shit.

Great fairy battle or what it was, were totally unnecessary. But show had his moments.

Post it then faggot.

Hatoko > Mirei > Cookie > Chifuyu > Sayumi > Girls in the other chuuni group > Tomoyo

eh, I'd rank Mirei higher

does the orginal version even exist anymore i can only find this and the Sup Forums one

I just wish there was one with good quality

That's the point. She didn't have to endure it for years, she could have spoken about how shit his hobby is years ago instead of waiting to get worse and pretending things were okay only for other girls to get close to him while she acted like his sister.
That's why childhood friends are the worst, they had the whole time of the world to figure theirs feeling out and just start fucking but it takes someone being NTRed for them to realize their true love and inevitably lose because "she is like a sister to me".

This. Im curious.

Andou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mirei > Hatoko = Sayumi > Cookie = Chifuyu > Tomoyo > Girls in the other Chuuni group

Don't bother. The Sup Forums one is absolutely horrible and only serves as bait due to how low-effort and full of strawman it is.

>low-effort and full of strawman
Just like Sup Forums then.

Pretty much

The only good scene in the whole anime.

Threadly reminder that the author got blacklisted for plagiarism.

How does this tiny, red-haired bitch manage to carry a girl who's much bigger than her?

>spergs over not understanding chunni crush
>is still probably dtf but protag too dumb to realize this
>protag alone at home everyday

If she would have just smashed his chunni would be gone.

you forgot this one.
Also, most of this girl's scenes

It wasn't a matter of right or wrong. Grow up, Sup Forums.

Yes. Chuunishit is terrible.

No.

Literally worse than Hitler.

Sayumi > Mirei > Chifuyu > Cookie > Tomoyo > Hatoko

Objectively trash.

I like this.

She's right for my cock.

what. Hatoko? She kind of sucks, but calling her trash is a bit much

He doesn't self-insert and isn't a cuckold.

I saw this scene before I saw the series, and I think I liked this bit more before I found out it was mostly about her being upset that she couldn't get the MCs dick

The lack of context confuses me
what is she so upset about?
Genuine question here

He is a chuuni, she isnt one. She loves him since early childhood, he is dense af. She tries her best to stick with him, but then she loses her spagetthi