citrus-anime.com/charactor/charactor01.php
citrus-anime.com/charactor/charactor03.php
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3972563
i.imgur.com/ljmUhkY.png
youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8
youtube.com/watch?v=5e9VuKgRMbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aSgNRcln7M0
youtube.com/watch?v=YPtWwLkAH4g
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
i.imgur.com/nPqdGkS.jpg
i.imgur.com/QlIYi6n.jpg,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Fumino Serizawa wearing a catgirl outfit.

Requesting Anna and Sophia as Valentine's themed succubi (Red and black lingerie colors preferred) sandwiching Tanukichi between their lewd buxom bodies similarly to this image i.imgur.com/UalZodC.jpg . Creepy licking lips, uncomfortable caressing of the poor betamax's hair, or other rapey content is good too.

Draw Nao Kamiya wearing nothing but an apron like pic related and holding a tray of Steamed Hams

Requesting Kogasa and Ryouna swapping outfits

Requesting Rin and Nui feet fiving one another.

I thought you were going to request steamed clams?

Requesting Nagatoro dressed as T-elos

Requesting Nena Trinity doing naked dogeza.

Requesting Altair making a cute peace sign

Requesting Yuzu actually getting her hair cut.
citrus-anime.com/charactor/charactor01.php
citrus-anime.com/charactor/charactor03.php

Requesting Naraku in a Golisopod mascot costume

Request 店長 (right) pours a saucer of milk for nude catgirl Akira (left).

Requesting more art of Becky/Rebecca Miyamoto in this catgirl outfit.

Requesting Konata, from Lucky Star, posing like Josuke from Jojo Part 4, with her arms crossing her chest while looking at the viewer. You can also go with the alternate pose depicted in the bottom right, which is form the Great Days OP. Would be cool if you could draw Konata in the Hirohiko Araki Jojo style.

Requesting the "ultimate waifu" with Rachnera's spider lower body, Akeno's upper body and wings, Witchblade Masane's arms, and Asagi's demon form head and skintone

Anchor if artist is continuing

Requesting Kanon from pokemon heroes removing her skirt and panties like this pose gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3972563

You can have her skirt on her leg like the pose or have it lay on the couch either is fine

>wonder if people feel intimidated by my shit art
>nah
I know the feeling though, especially when I first started.

Requesting Annie, turned into a black girl (don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

Requesting cute pics of this version of Laura.

Requesting Brass as a stereotypical Mega Level Digimon

Requesting lewds to be drawn of Kinko Inuyama. Or draw her in a ninja outfit or a bikini.

>Spirit Evolution
>Mega Level

Requesting 2koma instant loss comic about Akkun teaching Tanukichi how to deal with thots/degenerate women

Frontier was a headache and I probably need a better filler slot

Requesting embarrassed Midari in a wedding dress

Requesting Hitomi drawn in Kemono Friends style.

Can you your -tan doing a mokou emote?

Requesting a cute chibi version of Asuka Kokawa chewing a bubblegum

Requesting Yoshida dressed up as your favorite Disney princess

Question to the drawfriends
What canvas size do you work on?

6kx4k

The default A5 sizing in CSP: 2039x2964

Requesting Ultimate Columbine Ursula and Yunyun

And what brush? and at which brush size?

this is a great idea, really hoping to see someone try it

Requesting Sena and Yozora (left) holding hands while looking tsundere and embarrassed sorta like Mei and Yuzu (right)

1000x1000

1600x1200 350dpi

sleep well all

for me is more like admiration than intimidation. i like more the normal drawthread, is where I am less insulted and hatedi dont even know why people from the wwd hates me and people actually helped me
wip. I just will draw Hotaru
cute! you are getting better friend

Im sure they hate you for reasons unknown to us mortals.

I wish I could show my appreciation to you more Friendo. I'm sorry you had to go to the WWD to do one of my request, I really am grateful you drew her.

is this good?

>show your appreciation to friendo
You could follow him on tumblr or pixiv. Or draw him an ougi.

Needs more details

>tumblr
dont use
>pixiv
didnt know he had one
>draw him an ougi
You do not want to see my art.

Requesting May in a similar position, covered in mud, possibly having tripped over something.

Cute. CUTE.

So you want the exact same picture?

Cute honey badger

Super cute.

Super cute and great job! Thanks a bunch!

Oh no no, I said Steamed Hams, that's what I call hamburgers

As a Jasmine .

Requesting Meiko as a succubus flipping someone off

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Cover Ref/Style: i.imgur.com/ljmUhkY.png

Draw a manly delinquent guy posting on Sup Forums about how he loves harem anime.

Requesting Lotte Yanson dressed as a Cave Girl in the referenced furkini and being barefooted while petting a crow-sized Microraptor.

Requesting Detective Conan hosting the Conan O'Brien show via his voice changer bow tie after having knocked out his red-haired counterpart.

In the spirit of my first and many more Valentine's Day with my dear Tessou, I would like to request her happy holding a (Calorie Mate style like) ammo box of .600 nitro express and with the other hand offering a peeled cartridge showing that they are made of chocolate.

Requesting pic related with Shinji on the left and Asuka on the right.

Requesting a dizzy Ruby (Jewelpet) with swirly eyes.

Requesting an image like this one but with Hiro and Strelizia

Requesting Hotaru Shidare getting dry-humped from behind by a customer in her candy store, leaning against the counter for support as the guy cums his pants.

Requesting Lisa Lisa performing a striptease, warning the viewer to keep their breathing steady.

Requesting Alicetaria February presenting her butt

Requesting Mikasa using an outhouse but realizing there's no toilet paper.

Requesting zero two from franxx with a huge funky Afro

Requesting Haruhi Suzumiya dressed up as The Juggernaut, Bitch.

For inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8
youtube.com/watch?v=5e9VuKgRMbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aSgNRcln7M0

Requesting Sumeragi (left) in those clothes, barefoot and in the pose (on the right) but not with that facial expression but with that wink and smile she has in that swimsuit pic, being all confident showing her booty and feet off.

Requesting happy Wo-class from Kantai Collection trying out any iconic or funny looking hats or headgear from anime/manga/games you like.

Requesting Frederica wearing Bernkastel's dress.

bump

any simple quick requests?

Anastasia from Idolm@ster wearing a qipao holding a red packet

requesting this with Emiya Shirou in the left and Archer EMIYA in the right

Read the thread?

lol seconding this.

Don't do this.

Requesting Kemono Friends version of the American Woodcock and the Norwegian Lemming.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPtWwLkAH4g

Requesting Nui Harime from Kill La Kill (left) dressed as a sith lord of any kind while holding a red lightsaber

Something like Darth Talon (pictured right.)

Any simple lewd requests?

this could be lewd if you want it too?

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

gib rooki™

Draw any anime girl of your chooseing and make her a THICC MILF

Draw a beach ball with Akari~n buns

Requesting Izuku and Kyuko hand holding.

Requesting Hiro and 02 genderbent.
Give it your best if you do!

Requesting Miku as a dragon-girl putting her tongue to good use and eating out Hibiki through a hole torn in her shorts. i.imgur.com/nPqdGkS.jpg

3000x3000 and B5 size 600 dpi

I feel like a dpi-let working on 300 alone, but it honestly looks good enough for me? I dont know.

Requesting Hana with anything breast/cleavage focused, but other ideas could be a cheerleader costume, an outfit like i.imgur.com/QlIYi6n.jpg, taking a selfie, or wearing a cheongsam.

Kizuna Ai and Luna Kaguya symmetrical docking please

/r/ing speedy speed boy contemplating his existence

>>/jp/

Anchor?
Jeanne d'Arc wearing a cute boxing outfit with the shorts, mid-shin lace boots, and gloves. Cheerful and energetic if possible, an excuse to be a 'berserker' class?

Draw any reaction image like with Satania, or just her in black frilly and lacy underwear

>157cm
>roughly 46 kg