>Shaft made another AOTS again

Was there ever any doubt?

Other urls found in this thread:

iqiyi.com/lib/m_215709014.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fateshit
>AOTanything
does not compute

And Netflix fucked another anime, was there any doubt?

Fate Extra is fucking garbage.

Fate Extra is fucking great.

because you have a below average IQ

This is correct. How can brainlet secondaries even compete?

Even Kyoani fears the Shaft.

You display anger anti-fate fags!!! Is it because you've seen how good last encore is?

>because you have a below average IQ
Yeah right

LE is boring as fuck, why are people calling it AOTS?

>Shaft x Fate
>literally no fucking subs except for google translated gobbledygook
Seriously, what the fuck is going on?

Shaft plays no role in this. It's literally just the power of UMU.

In fact, AOTS is their flagship anime 3-gatsu no Lion. But 2nd place goes to Fate/Extra anyway, so...
Sasuga Shaft.

>anime OC
>prisma illya
you really showed me user

Why are the subs in "anime-english translated" category? Why isn't there a different category for subs?

Seriously why do they keep doing this?

>anime OC

The subs are wrong because CR autism

None of these are wrong

This is the first Fate anime for patricians, though

There is. it's called anime-non-english translated

Even a mummy is above Fate Extra

>Chink shit

Literally who cares? Go to Weibo or some shit. This is an American website.

Well, at least Franxx fags dont care about $$$ it brings anymore, since Franx is banned in China now. As for KyoAni, Shaft and others - they do care quite a lot.

Doesn't streaming licensed need to be bought first? If so Franxx have already gotten the money anyway.

Generally yes, but contracts are a thing and pretty sure there are clauses in it regarding suspension and risks tied with its broadcast. Also it was not shown on Bilibili which pays in advance, but on
iqiyi.com/lib/m_215709014.html , whose mode of funding is not clear (it is also company Netflix invested in china, since they themselves are not able to operate there).

Generally, in particular case of Franxx it looks like self sensorship of Iqiyi - and they woudn't remove it if they already paid big buck for it.

As it should be.

According to the most representative poll in japan so far, with over 50k respondents - the most popular shows there right now are...

Ramen Daisuki, followed by Death March.

Otaku tastes both on Sup Forums and japan seems so irrelevant on large picture.

>hyped for SHAFT anime
>it's shit
>hyped for Trigger anime
>it's shit
>kyoanus unironically won this season
It's not fair. Thanks for reading my blog btw

VEG is worse than PTE

3-gatsu is pretty good, yeah.

it's unironically good desu senpai.

STFU Shaftfag The only decent thing Shaft ever made is Madoka

Huh... I found that show to be so bad. Bad visuals, meh plot, it felt lacking and the heroine was just too Mary Sue despite the doom and gloom.

>The only decent thing Shaft ever made is Madoka
Let me see...
>Paniponi Dash
>SZS
>Some cute girls with wide faces
>Monogatari
>SoreMachi
>Zaregoto
>AOTD 3-gatsu no Lion
>Fate/Extra
Madoka isn't even their best show.

isnt that marik from yugioh

So that's means VEG is great? because PTE is Epic.

Oh come on, Madoka is undisputably their crown jewel. It is to them what Eva is to Gainax.

I don't mind Fate at all.
It's Apocrypha, Kaleid and Extra shit that is bad.

you type really autistically
don't ever speak for anyone until you finish retaking elementary

damn drake was hot this episode
it's going to feel bad when umu ends up having to kill her

Just watched Madoka yesterday for first time? holy fuck it was bad. Don't get all that praise for this shitshow.

This is

>Oh come on, Madoka is undisputably their crown jewel. It is to them what Eva is to Gainax.

SZS is the best Shaft show ever, brainlet scum.

>facebook filename and heavy artifacts
I hate having to explain this to a retard like you who saves le memes on facebook, because you probably won't listen, but maybe someone else will.

"People die when they are killed" comes from a scene where Shirou gives Avalon back to Saber. Literally, up to this point in the show, Shirou has regenerated from fatal wounds numerous times. He's commenting on how he no longer has superhuman regeneration to save him in the worst circumstance.

Shirou will die when he's killed. That's the revelation. The meme.

Contrarian

But Memories is Shaft's sole masterpiece.

Answering to a meme?KEK
Your anus status: destroyed

This has to be bait.

>kaleid is shit
>extra is shit

you are not wrong about apocrypha tho

am i in /fgog/ right now?

F-Fuck off!

even apo does the best it can do with the story, amps up the astolfo levels, and the final few eps had fucking stellar animation. it wasn't always clean, but it was very spirited and GUTS

To me Apocrypha was still quite fun. Wasn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Which subs are recommended to watch second ep?

Fuck off Sieg

Chyuu

that was actually aniplex. they made CR use their subs for that one and CR had to go through a multiday long approval process to get any changes made to the subs after the episode was released.

remove sieg and jannu or atleast make their bullshittery a bit less upfront and it would be decent, that self-insert faggot made it almost unbearable.

veg is fun only for Violet's straightforward attitude. she's too autistic to understand dumb bitch problems.
Fate is carried by UMU. She's gonna carry that weight and hope Servant Fluffytails (her tails are so fluffy) doesn't bust in and add moar weight. Maestro's genocidal hatred has the potential to be superfun if SHAFT lets him let loose with it though. Already better than Apocrypha, in any case.

>UMU
Nope. Wrong.

Thanks!
I heard people saying Sieg actually had more personality during the LN. I actually liked how he joined Black Side solely for freeing the homunculi and his speech by the end, but yeah, they sure as hell made him a cardboard for most of the show. He could probably be taken out completely and they could keep Siegfried in his place and it'd have been more enjoyable overall.

Pick between Maestro or meme subs.

>not even the correct SHAFT anime
As expected from fatefags

Don't make fatefriends looks bad.

SZS
Hidamari Sketch
Monogatari
3-gatsu
All much better than Madoka, especially after it got ruined by Rebellion.

I can't deal with this shaft style. It's so fucking stale.

>2nd generation shaftfag cancer
You are the same as Madoka tards

Moonphase > REC > EF > Soremachi > Arakawa

Shaft is dead. Everyone of worth left it length. Silverlink is the new Shaft.

>Umu counter
What the fuck are these subs? I don't need them, but what the fuck?

I hate Netflix.

Your taste is so good.
I wish I could be as cool as you.

Delete that stupid OP's pic. Last Encore WILL be good, once they go full Madoka and everything goes to hell in the 3rd-4th episode with Nero breaking down and letting her hair loose with a cold murderer stare like in the Opening.

Right now she's shit, Nero was a tyrant never meant to be portrayed as an air-headad blonde. But Shaft will add maturity and fix this mess in a week, just you wait.

>Silverlink is the new Shaft
good joke

Shin Oonuma > Shinbo

fpbp

another good joke retard

And his Fate > Shinbo Fate

The sorry state of the board thanks to the normalfag honeypot shows this season makes Shaftfags and Fatefags look tolerable in comparison.

Apocrypha was AOTS

He peaked with ef anyway.

I fucking despise your kind. What do you have against normalfag anime? You probably hate real people and dont watch movies, but if you did you'd be one of those indie fuckers who only watch french pretentious films no one knows.

Nah. It is just unlike Shinbo he can make proper anime depending on what is required and not force his reused style everywhere

This but unironically

His recent Imōto Sae Ireba Ii is still miles better than anything Shaft did recently.

If you think that poll represents anything you're retarded.

>

Does anyone who didn't played this game and generally not very deep into Fate are enjoying this show? I think last encore is really hard to watch because they barely explain anything. I played F/E but the only interesting thing aboust last encore for me is only how much this world is different to original game.

You can delete it as easy, as i changed Umu to Aye.

Well, sure. But why feel the need to have it to begin with.

Should I play the game first? I have it on my PSP.

>normalfag honeypot shows this season

Such as?

Fpbp

It's much better on emulator. Speed hack will save you many pointless hours.

Shaft's house style is perfectly suited to the setting of Fate/Extra though. That artificial ornateness helps sell it as a simulation.

Holy shit. Nero's figure in the bath scene.

It's more about the animation rather than the visual style. It's like I'm watching reused animation frames from bakemonogatari.